The Right Wing had better be right about this "Deep State" stuff.

So here we go, I guess.

This is no longer going to be some fevered conspiracy story born of one of Mark Levin's fevered hyper-partisan conspiracy books. It's no longer going to be the foundation of President Hannity's hyper-partisan radio and teevee shows, buttressed by the manic "reporting" of his small band of like-minded "investigative reporters" (Out-of-Control Sean Hannity Thumbs His Nose at Fox News Bosses).

It's no longer going to be this alternate-universe "blockbuster" narrative that a relatively small group of people know like the back of their hand, as if they're convinced that "Breaking Bad" or "Game of Thrones" are documentaries.

You're accusing the American government, all the way to the top, of conspiring to spy on and bring down a presidential candidate and an American President. Key players in this accusation include a Special Counsel, a former Director of National Intelligence, a former FBI Director, former Secretary of State and a former President. Not to mention any number of lower-level government conspirators. The Deep State.

Bottom line: If you folks are right about this whole thing, it's a huge, historic story and must be addressed with historic attention, seriousness and care. If it's just a product of your fevered alternate universe, you deserve whatever you get.

Hopefully we'll soon know, once and for all, what actually happened. If anything.

Your side is the middle, and in your mind the partisan Left can never be right, the partisan Right can never be right--only the middle is ever really right.

It's hilarious to me you don't see the irony in your game. I see it, and laugh.
He voted for Hillary. He's part of the left. He likes to think of himself as a "moderate."

Yuck!? HRC? After what happened in Benghazi she was never getting my vote

So here we go, I guess.

This is no longer going to be some fevered conspiracy story born of one of Mark Levin's fevered hyper-partisan conspiracy books. It's no longer going to be the foundation of President Hannity's hyper-partisan radio and teevee shows, buttressed by the manic "reporting" of his small band of like-minded "investigative reporters" (Out-of-Control Sean Hannity Thumbs His Nose at Fox News Bosses).

It's no longer going to be this alternate-universe "blockbuster" narrative that a relatively small group of people know like the back of their hand, as if they're convinced that "Breaking Bad" or "Game of Thrones" are documentaries.

You're accusing the American government, all the way to the top, of conspiring to spy on and bring down a presidential candidate and an American President. Key players in this accusation include a Special Counsel, a former Director of National Intelligence, a former FBI Director, former Secretary of State and a former President. Not to mention any number of lower-level government conspirators. The Deep State.

Bottom line: If you folks are right about this whole thing, it's a huge, historic story and must be addressed with historic attention, seriousness and care. If it's just a product of your fevered alternate universe, you deserve whatever you get.

Hopefully we'll soon know, once and for all, what actually happened. If anything.

Your side is the middle, and in your mind the partisan Left can never be right, the partisan Right can never be right--only the middle is ever really right.

It's hilarious to me you don't see the irony in your game. I see it, and laugh.
That's not true, of course.

You just made it up.

But if laughing helps, please do so.

It's right there in your signature of course--your number one. You have a "side of the fence"--the middle. And you defend it with all the hyper-partisanship of the best of us, and all the sanctimony of the worst.

It's funny, Mac.
Whatever you'd like.

Dittos 'n stuff.

So here we go, I guess.

1. Agreed.

2. I don't recall. Did you make a similar post when your fellow libs were ginning up the Witch Hunt?

So here we go, I guess.

1. Agreed.

2. I don't recall. Did you make a similar post when your fellow libs were ginning up the Witch Hunt?
Of course. And a handy example is right here in this thread. Post 6.

Mac, "I'm better than all you partisans here!"

Everyone: "You're also kind of a sanctimonious ass about it."

Mac: "There you go making it all about ME again, sheesh!"

Take stock. Mac.

There is no doubt the Deep State exists. It has been in place for decades. However I would question just about anything promoted by Hannity and Levin. Partisans of either party can’t be trusted.
I'd agree with you about Hannity, he's a show poodle.

I think Levin is way more legit, he is a hard core ideologue but my perception is that he sticks with facts because no one on the left has ever challenged him. He knows what he's talking about. Maybe I'm a sycophant and overlook his faults, and I don't fully agree with everything he says, but I do believe HE BELIEVES in what he says.

Hannity seems to drag out the dumbest moonbats he can find just to make himself look better, but he always seems to force himself into the center of everything and if someone else is actually saying something worth hearing he interrupts and seems to want to take credit for it.

I get it that all of it is designed to manipulate opinion. If I'm going to allow anyone to manipulate mine it would be Levin, because I think he promotes truth above all else.

I never would have believed we would have the sort of partisans at the level of Strozyk/Page in the FBI, never mind Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Tapper... Et. Al.

It's pretty clear the meat puppet nearly had a politburo established in DC. We can only hope it's taken down before the media finds another cult of personality like obozo to prop up when the pendulum swings back. This shit that happened here is as Orwellian as it can be without some real bloodshed.

So here we go, I guess.

The huge story is was their an attempted coup upon our government or not. Right now all of the evidence appears to be yes. So if Trump is not assassinated, we should see the culprits see justice.

If Trump remains alive and the whole thing fizzles away to oblivion with nothing happening, I’m not sure what the answer is.
The problem is that the "evidence" has largely been provided by one hyper-partisan side of the spectrum. I don't care which side it comes from, but "evidence" like that is essentially worthless until fully proven and corroborated. Look at the mountains of "evidence" provided by Rachel Maddow on collusion.

If this evidence is all correct, great.

The peter strzok emails, were not from hyper-partisans. The actions of Mueller, with his witch hunt and his quibbling in his final report, were not provided by hyper-partisans.

So here we go, I guess.

1. Agreed.

Take stock. Mac.
Cool, thanks!

So here we go, I guess.

The huge story is was their an attempted coup upon our government or not. Right now all of the evidence appears to be yes. So if Trump is not assassinated, we should see the culprits see justice.

If Trump remains alive and the whole thing fizzles away to oblivion with nothing happening, I’m not sure what the answer is.
The problem is that the "evidence" has largely been provided by one hyper-partisan side of the spectrum. I don't care which side it comes from, but "evidence" like that is essentially worthless until fully proven and corroborated. Look at the mountains of "evidence" provided by Rachel Maddow on collusion.

The peter strzok emails, were not from hyper-partisans. The actions of Mueller, with his witch hunt and his quibbling in his final report, were not provided by hyper-partisans.
They weren't? Which news organizations have been reporting on them?

So here we go, I guess.

1. Agreed.

Take stock. Mac.
Cool, thanks!

Look at your signature, Mac. I can sum it up for you, along with about 75% of your posts: "You're a partisan and I'm not: 15 ways that makes me better than you."

There is no doubt the Deep State exists. It has been in place for decades. However I would question just about anything promoted by Hannity and Levin. Partisans of either party can’t be trusted.
I'd agree with you about Hannity, he's a show poodle.

I think Levin is way more legit, he is a hard core ideologue but my perception is that he sticks with facts because no one on the left has ever challenged him. He knows what he's talking about. Maybe I'm a sycophant and overlook his faults, and I don't fully agree with everything he says, but I do believe HE BELIEVES in what he says.

Hannity seems to drag out the dumbest moonbats he can find just to make himself look better, but he always seems to force himself into the center of everything and if someone else is actually saying something worth hearing he interrupts and seems to want to take credit for it.

I get it that all of it is designed to manipulate opinion. If I'm going to allow anyone to manipulate mine it would be Levin, because I think he promotes truth above all else.

I never would have believed we would have the sort of partisans at the level of Strozyk/Page in the FBI, never mind Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Tapper... Et. Al.

It's pretty clear the meat puppet nearly had a politburo established in DC. We can only hope it's taken down before the media finds another cult of personality like obozo to prop up when the pendulum swings back. This shit that happened here is as Orwellian as it can be without some real bloodshed.

I cannot watch Hannity. It's not that I COULD watch him but refuse. I find him unwatchable, and will not.

So here we go, I guess.

1. Agreed.

Take stock. Mac.
Cool, thanks!

Look at your signature, Mac. I can sum it up for you, along with about 75% of your posts: "You're a partisan and I'm not: 15 ways that makes me better than you."
Good gawd. You just keep going.

I guess I'll somehow have to find a way to proceed without your approval.

I hope I can do this!

On the other hand, I think you should say whatever you'd like, in any way you like.

We're different like that.

1. Agreed.

Take stock. Mac.
Cool, thanks!

Good gawd. You just keep going.

I guess I'll somehow have to find a way to proceed without your approval.

I hope I can do this!

On the other hand, I think you should say whatever you'd like, in any way you like.

We're different like that.

Wrong. I'm a huge proponent of freedom of speech, actually. I'm putting it in action: countering speech I don't like with my speech. Right here.

Next, just because the Far Left lied about Russia does not mean the Far Right is lying about the Deep State in the bureaucracies you know. Life does not really work in the perfect balance like that.

So here we go, I guess.

They weren't? Which news organizations have been reporting on them?

I've read the actual material, from multiple sources. Unless the emails and the final report out there, is falsified, then it came from the actual actors, not the reporting agency.

You seem to be leaning already, to blaming, or at least focusing on the messenger, instead of the actual information.

That you don't see the MSM reporting, or at least not reporting much on information damaging to the liberal agenda, is not evidence that the reporting by the other side is thus biased.

It is just as possible that the LACK of reporting is driven by partisan bias.

So here we go, I guess.

They're not. A court ordered investigation is not spying.

Neither is Constitutionally mandated Congressional oversight.

Putting the national security of the United States in jeopardy by exposing operatives and methods IS treason.

Barr and Trump better tread lightly. There is no statute of limitations on treason.

So here we go, I guess.

It's nothing new....it's just that this time they were so overconfident in a Hillary Win they didn't even try for plausible deniability.

Jo

I cannot watch Hannity. It's not that I COULD watch him but refuse. I find him unwatchable, and will not.

I don't watch anything.

I don't even have cable anymore. It's 9000 channels of redundant bullshit.

I listen to the radio, and on the way home Hannity is the only thing on. It's barely tolerable and often enough the ride home is silent.

I do go out of my way to listen to Levin's friday pod cast over the weekends though. Otherwise I don't immerse myself with this shit, I just like to ridicule moonbats who immerse themselves in easily refutable agitprop.

What concerns me as much as anything on this, is that if (bolded, underlined) this is found to be largely fantasy, it won't matter. The response from the Right will be that the Deep State was able to cover it up, or something like that.

Wow, lefty projection at it's best. Your god Mueller let you down and you went to plan B. When the president says enough is enough you commies cry cover up. Got to love commie hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back