‘Keep your filthy hands off Trump Tower!’

Irrelevant and off-topic... $hit-for-brains...

Your Orange Baboon-God is going broke...

And the State of New York is gonna be the headsman's axe, metaphorically speaking...

Couldn't happen to a nicer modern-day Benedict Arnold...
Trump is going to be worth another $4 billion more in a few days. How fucking stupid are you?

You can't get any dumber than a Trump hating moron.

Trump is going to be worth another $4 billion more in a few days. How fucking stupid are you?

You can't get any dumber than a Trump hating moron.
Peace-out, little MAGA Rumpian True-Believer... your Orange Baboon-God is only mortal, and is facing bankruptcy... :cool:

Wake me up when that $4 billion materializes, OK?

Especially if it materializes before close-of-business, Eastern Time Zone, on Monday, March 25, 2024... :laughing0301:

Tick... tick... tick... :itsok:

Going to be fun shoving your Nazi face in your pile of shit when fat ass James gets slapped by the appeals court and this gets tossed. By the way asshole, fat ass James isn't seizing anything. These things have a process that fat ass James apparently is ignorant of.
My, my, my... what a potty-mouth you have, for such a sweet little Internet troll-princess...

If Rump ever comes to a sudden stop you're going to have a very smelly, gooey, brown nose...

If Teflon Don wins on appeal, then he wins on appeal...

But first, he has to post bond...

A very, very, very LARGE bond... :auiqs.jpg:
As for accusations of being a Nazi... hardly, pi$$ant... I don't have a Führer who caused a Beer Hall Putsch like you do.... :fu:

Odd I haven't gotten such an email and I get many emails from the Trump election offices.

There is a rumor that Trump would let James take Trump Tower expecting a quick return on appeal and knowing that the damage to New York will be incalculable.

It not going to hurt NYC. Trump has been a pariah for 30 years.

The Trump has triumphed yet again .
He and his team ran rings around the Deporables and his bond is reduced to pocket change .

What an election landslide we are going to see .
Could be the end of the Dumbocrat party .

‘Keep your filthy hands off Trump Tower!’​

Yes, because it's owned by GMAC Commercial Mortgage. Go after something that Trump actually owns, like MAGA-Lego

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Donald Trump sent out a frantic fundraising plea centered around the possibility that Trump Tower might be seized as part of the massive New York fraud judgment leveled against him.

The former president's lawyers notified the court that none of 30 underwriting entities they approached would finance the half-billion bond he needs to pay as he appeals the fraud judgment, which means the New York attorney general's office could begin seizing his properties next week if he fails to pay by Monday's deadline.

"KEEP YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF TRUMP TOWER!" reads a fundraising email sent to supporters. "Insane radical Democrat AG Letitia James wants to SEIZE my properties in New York. THIS INCLUDES THE ICONIC TRUMP TOWER!"

"Democrats think this will intimidate me," the message adds. "They think that if they take my cash to stifle my campaign, that I'll give up! Here's one thing they don't know: WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER!"

More at the line below...

‘Keep your filthy hands off Trump Tower!’

Monday is the deadline before they start seizing Trump properties. Does Trump have a backup plan? Will Trump's fundraising pitch to his supporters be enough to get him bonded? What do you think?
With Trump nothing is simple, its about the drama

A new story is being reported that Trump was offered the original full amount needed to post the original bond

So now did he lie again when he said he could not post the original amount when he could have by accepting the offer by this other billionaire

There appears to be some ethic violations but with Trump that is nothing new

Drama queen should be phased out and just post a picture of Trump wearing a tiara

Peace-out, little MAGA Rumpian True-Believer... your Orange Baboon-God is only mortal, and is facing bankruptcy... :cool:

Wake me up when that $4 billion materializes, OK?

Especially if it materializes before close-of-business, Eastern Time Zone, on Monday, March 25, 2024... :laughing0301:

Tick... tick... tick... :itsok:
What part of "he's going to be worth another $4 billion" didn't you understand?

With Trump nothing is simple, its about the drama

A new story is being reported that Trump was offered the original full amount needed to post the original bond

So now did he lie again when he said he could not post the original amount when he could have by accepting the offer by this other billionaire

There appears to be some ethic violations but with Trump that is nothing new

Drama queen should be phased out and just post a picture of Trump wearing a tiara
This is the kind of stuff morons like you believe.

Forum List

Back