The Right Wing had better be right about this "Deep State" stuff.

What concerns me as much as anything on this, is that if (bolded, underlined) this is found to be largely fantasy, it won't matter. The response from the Right will be that the Deep State was able to cover it up, or something like that.

Fast N Furious REALLY HAPPENED. It was ignored by the media, stonewalled by the meat puppet faggot, and Holder was held in contempt. The political will of the country didn't demand accountability, because the political awareness of the country was that the RNC just wanted to impeach the DNC's messiah, at least as far as the media's polls showed.

Same with Benghazi... Our people died, and it was entirely preventable. For whatever reason, and I've heard some plausible and some seemingly wacky stories as to why our government ignored the event, the leftist media chose to cover it as a witch hunt. Leftist media still controls a disproportionate amount of the narrative.

Going as far back as the FBI File scandal democrooks have yet to be held accountable for what are seriously egregious crimes. Ted Kennedy KILLED a woman. Yet we are to believe democrooks give a fruit fly's fuck about the law or simple RIGHT OR WRONG?

I don't believe AG Barr is going to have the sack to push the issue, arrest and prosecute those who need to be in prison.

Ted Cruz might, because he clearly doesn't give a shit about going to their parties.

I hope you are wrong, and I think you are. I think Barr and Trump will follow this all the way to indictments. Trump is pissed and Barr is the real deal.

I hope you are wrong, and I think you are. I think Barr and Trump will follow this all the way to indictments. Trump is pissed and Barr is the real deal.

I have less faith in Barr. I could be wrong I hope like hell I'm wrong, he may be devoted to the COTUS and the rule of law above politics.

We just have to wait and see. If some significant people like Comey and McCabe do federal time some of my faith in government might spout a new flower.

What concerns me as much as anything on this, is that if (bolded, underlined) this is found to be largely fantasy, it won't matter. The response from the Right will be that the Deep State was able to cover it up, or something like that.

Fast N Furious REALLY HAPPENED. It was ignored by the media, stonewalled by the meat puppet faggot, and Holder was held in contempt. The political will of the country didn't demand accountability, because the political awareness of the country was that the RNC just wanted to impeach the DNC's messiah, at least as far as the media's polls showed.

Same with Benghazi... Our people died, and it was entirely preventable. For whatever reason, and I've heard some plausible and some seemingly wacky stories as to why our government ignored the event, the leftist media chose to cover it as a witch hunt. Leftist media still controls a disproportionate amount of the narrative.

Going as far back as the FBI File scandal democrooks have yet to be held accountable for what are seriously egregious crimes. Ted Kennedy KILLED a woman. Yet we are to believe democrooks give a fruit fly's fuck about the law or simple RIGHT OR WRONG?

I don't believe AG Barr is going to have the sack to push the issue, arrest and prosecute those who need to be in prison.

Ted Cruz might, because he clearly doesn't give a shit about going to their parties.

I have less faith in Barr. I could be wrong, he may be devoted to the COTUS and the rule of law above politics.

We just have to wait and see.

yes we will

So here we go, I guess.

This is no longer going to be some fevered conspiracy story born of one of Mark Levin's fevered hyper-partisan conspiracy books. It's no longer going to be the foundation of President Hannity's hyper-partisan radio and teevee shows, buttressed by the manic "reporting" of his small band of like-minded "investigative reporters" (Out-of-Control Sean Hannity Thumbs His Nose at Fox News Bosses).

It's no longer going to be this alternate-universe "blockbuster" narrative that a relatively small group of people know like the back of their hand, as if they're convinced that "Breaking Bad" or "Game of Thrones" are documentaries.

You're accusing the American government, all the way to the top, of conspiring to spy on and bring down a presidential candidate and an American President. Key players in this accusation include a Special Counsel, a former Director of National Intelligence, a former FBI Director, former Secretary of State and a former President. Not to mention any number of lower-level government conspirators. The Deep State.

Bottom line: If you folks are right about this whole thing, it's a huge, historic story and must be addressed with historic attention, seriousness and care. If it's just a product of your fevered alternate universe, you deserve whatever you get.

Hopefully we'll soon know, once and for all, what actually happened. If anything.
It's just more bullshit.

The only difference now is tRump found himself someone either stupid or crazy enough to take it seriously.

I have less faith in Barr. I could be wrong, he may be devoted to the COTUS and the rule of law above politics.

We just have to wait and see.

Have no fear on this one, Barr didn't name Durham to allow skaters. In fact, many sources claim that Durham has already put in 3 grand jurys, and testimony has already happened in 2 of them.

Fellas, Grand Jury's are for INDICTMENTS-) Anybody who tells you different, is trying to blow smoke up your a**!

So here we go, I guess.

This is no longer going to be some fevered conspiracy story born of one of Mark Levin's fevered hyper-partisan conspiracy books. It's no longer going to be the foundation of President Hannity's hyper-partisan radio and teevee shows, buttressed by the manic "reporting" of his small band of like-minded "investigative reporters" (Out-of-Control Sean Hannity Thumbs His Nose at Fox News Bosses).

It's no longer going to be this alternate-universe "blockbuster" narrative that a relatively small group of people know like the back of their hand, as if they're convinced that "Breaking Bad" or "Game of Thrones" are documentaries.

You're accusing the American government, all the way to the top, of conspiring to spy on and bring down a presidential candidate and an American President. Key players in this accusation include a Special Counsel, a former Director of National Intelligence, a former FBI Director, former Secretary of State and a former President. Not to mention any number of lower-level government conspirators. The Deep State.

Bottom line: If you folks are right about this whole thing, it's a huge, historic story and must be addressed with historic attention, seriousness and care. If it's just a product of your fevered alternate universe, you deserve whatever you get.

Hopefully we'll soon know, once and for all, what actually happened. If anything.
It's just more bullshit.

The only difference now is tRump found himself someone either stupid or crazy enough to take it seriously.

your fear for your democrat owners is quite evident. heads are going to roll, watch.

So here we go, I guess.

And it is ALL TRUE, Mac.

The US government at the top levels is composed of people who love sitars and Snoop Dawg, but hate steel guitars and Jeff Foxworthy.

Unless we root these bastages out real soon, things can get very nasty.

So here we go, I guess.

It's just more bullshit.

your fear for your democrat owners is quite evident. heads are going to roll, watch.
You do know that Muler and Cummy are registered Republicans, right?

This is a DC political Establishment thingy, nota liberal vrs America thingy.

So here we go, I guess.

The huge story is was their an attempted coup upon our government or not. Right now all of the evidence appears to be yes. So if Trump is not assassinated, we should see the culprits see justice.

If Trump remains alive and the whole thing fizzles away to oblivion with nothing happening, I’m not sure what the answer is.
The problem is that the "evidence" has largely been provided by one hyper-partisan side of the spectrum. I don't care which side it comes from, but "evidence" like that is essentially worthless until fully proven and corroborated. Look at the mountains of "evidence" provided by Rachel Maddow on collusion.

If this evidence is all correct, great.

The peter strzok emails, were not from hyper-partisans. The actions of Mueller, with his witch hunt and his quibbling in his final report, were not provided by hyper-partisans.
They weren't? Which news organizations have been reporting on them?

I've read the actual material, from multiple sources. Unless the emails and the final report out there, is falsified, then it came from the actual actors, not the reporting agency.

You seem to be leaning already, to blaming, or at least focusing on the messenger, instead of the actual information.

That you don't see the MSM reporting, or at least not reporting much on information damaging to the liberal agenda, is not evidence that the reporting by the other side is thus biased.

It is just as possible that the LACK of reporting is driven by partisan bias.
I've seen several years, going back to the Obama years, of non-stop accusations, conspiracy theories and "we've got 'em this time". I think we both know that.

Neither end of our spectrum has any credibility to me for precisely that reason. Prove this stuff beyond a reasonable doubt, and I'm with ya.

Wow, lefty projection at it's best. Your god Mueller let you down and you went to plan B. When the president says enough is enough you commies cry cover up. Got to love commie hypocrisy.

I know, anyone who doesn't think just like you is a "commie". I get it.

I'm waiting for the final outcome, just as I have been with all the other "we've got 'em now" happy dances by both silly ends over the years.

Your mind is obediently made up. Mine is open to anything. I prefer that.

It is just as possible that the LACK of reporting is driven by partisan bias.
I've seen several years, going back to the Obama years, of non-stop accusations, conspiracy theories and "we've got 'em this time". I think we both know that.
Neither end of our spectrum has any credibility to me for precisely that reason. Prove this stuff beyond a reasonable doubt, and I'm with ya.

Last edited:
So here we go, I guess.

The huge story is was their an attempted coup upon our government or not. Right now all of the evidence appears to be yes. So if Trump is not assassinated, we should see the culprits see justice.

If Trump remains alive and the whole thing fizzles away to oblivion with nothing happening, I’m not sure what the answer is.
The problem is that the "evidence" has largely been provided by one hyper-partisan side of the spectrum. I don't care which side it comes from, but "evidence" like that is essentially worthless until fully proven and corroborated. Look at the mountains of "evidence" provided by Rachel Maddow on collusion.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

While I respect the O.P.'s consistent attempts to look at things from an objective point, I believe he fails most of the time because he is in fact a liberal Democrat at heart---not one of these new types who are absolutely bat shit crazy---but very liberal nonetheless, say what he might.

Above, he says the evidence so far has been supplied by one very partisan side. This reminds me of a comment by Plutarch, who wrote during the time of Christ, who said History was so hard to write because the people who actually witnessed it happening did not agree on the fact, or if they did, they did not agree on the effect, value or meaning. They saw them based on their partisan predilections.

But, it is not one side's "Evidence". We are dealing with only one side reporting the FACTS.

It is a fact that two high ranking FBI agents deeply involved in both the Clinton and Trump Investigations had this basic conversation:

Lisa Page: "O God, Trump is not going to be President is he. Tell me he is not."

Peter Strzok: "No, no, he won't. We will stop it."

That in and of itself is a scandal bigger than Watergate to many, and it is dismissed as Lover's talk by partisans on the opposite side, partisans like the O.P.---but it is FACT, it happened during the 2016 election campaign and during investigations in which Peter Strzok was a key man---and it is not tainted evidence just because only FOX News will talk about it..

There are plenty more FACTS that are only being reported by one side because the New York Media is essentially an extension of the Democratic/Socialist Party----but they are facts nonetheless---not just the "evidence of one side".

These FACTS are never refuted---they can't be; they are merely ignored or dodged---which would tell the O.P. something if he was not actually just another blind partisan..

Obama is not likely to go down. Deals will be made way before that, because America has a treasured tradition against such a thing, so as not to look like a Banana Republic by putting its ex-officers in jail. Its why Ford pardoned Nixon.

But it is a FACT that Comey, in his official capacity as Director of the FBI, met with the President of the USA, then wrote a Memo of the meeting in his official capacity---which became the property of the people of this country---which he then stole and leaked to the New York Times to serve his own personal partisan purposes.

FACTS are not less FACTS just because you hypocrites are watching Rachael Maddow and getting Bullshit.
As I've pointed out elsewhere in this thread, Maddow's constant, breathless "blockbusters" turned out to be not much.

I get to be honest and wait for corroborated facts. All I see from the ends of the spectrum is manic silliness.

I look forward to seeing these "facts" proven and corroborated. Do you?

So here we go, I guess.

Fair enough. Should they get the same 2 years the Democrats got ?
Doesn't matter to me. All I care about is what actually happened, not what wingers on either end are claiming.

So here we go, I guess.

I want to see a transcript of the "accidental" tarmac meeting between Bubba clinton and Lynch. What kind of deal did they make, how much was she paid? do you care?
All I care about is finding out what actually happened. And the "evidence" I hear about from either end of this means little to me, because I know how crazed and dishonest both ends can be.

I've heard a ton of "evidence" from Hannity, just as I've heard a ton of "evidence" from Maddow. Neither means much to me.

An aide ‘destroyed’ 13 phones from Hillary with a hammer.
Yeah, I've heard that.

Has that been proven? Corroborated?

Serious question. I'd like to know the actual facts here.
I’m sure I can find the fbi.gov link with time, but here’s CNN quoting the FBI:

FBI: Clinton staff destroyed devices with hammers - CNN Video
Ta Da

upload_2019-5-25_9-45-2.jpeg

It's just more bullshit.
Well, the allegations are very serious, going all the way through our government and up to the very top.

They're very sure they have this nailed, as we see on this thread.

Someone is gonna look pretty silly. I don't claim to know who.

I wouldn't use the term conspiracy, but ever since Trump stepped into office, there has been a concerted effort to remove him by any means necessary. The mainstream media has been leading the charge, and the Democratic party is complicit by fueling the witch hunt.

Rather than a conspiracy, which involves people actively communicating with each other to hatch a specific plot, I tend to see it in terms of massive numbers of people operating with a common cause who are doing what they are doing because they are all motivated by antipathies towards Trump and butt hurt that the election didn't go the way they had planned.

Forum List

Back