The Right Wing had better be right about this "Deep State" stuff.

Deep State implies a conspiracy to undermine the government.

Not exactly, the deep state is the (real) government

It's not so much a conspiracy either, they were just doing what they always do, making sure their preferred puppet would receive her rightful crown so business could continue as usual.... but then something unexpected happened...
Government couldn't orchestrate a conspiracy if they tried.

JFK would disagree with you I think

:coffee:

So here we go, I guess.

This is no longer going to be some fevered conspiracy story born of one of Mark Levin's fevered hyper-partisan conspiracy books. It's no longer going to be the foundation of President Hannity's hyper-partisan radio and teevee shows, buttressed by the manic "reporting" of his small band of like-minded "investigative reporters" (Out-of-Control Sean Hannity Thumbs His Nose at Fox News Bosses).

It's no longer going to be this alternate-universe "blockbuster" narrative that a relatively small group of people know like the back of their hand, as if they're convinced that "Breaking Bad" or "Game of Thrones" are documentaries.

You're accusing the American government, all the way to the top, of conspiring to spy on and bring down a presidential candidate and an American President. Key players in this accusation include a Special Counsel, a former Director of National Intelligence, a former FBI Director, former Secretary of State and a former President. Not to mention any number of lower-level government conspirators. The Deep State.

Bottom line: If you folks are right about this whole thing, it's a huge, historic story and must be addressed with historic attention, seriousness and care. If it's just a product of your fevered alternate universe, you deserve whatever you get.

Hopefully we'll soon know, once and for all, what actually happened. If anything.
The huge story is was their an attempted coup upon our government or not. Right now all of the evidence appears to be yes. So if Trump is not assassinated, we should see the culprits see justice.

If Trump remains alive and the whole thing fizzles away to oblivion with nothing happening, I’m not sure what the answer is.
The problem is that the "evidence" has largely been provided by one hyper-partisan side of the spectrum. I don't care which side it comes from, but "evidence" like that is essentially worthless until fully proven and corroborated. Look at the mountains of "evidence" provided by Rachel Maddow on collusion.

If this evidence is all correct, great.
That’s my point. All of the evidence against Trump. It’s either true or not. Mueller says it’s not true. So now who was behind the generation of this evidence and how did they do it. To make false criminal accusations is a crime.

You're accusing the American government, all the way to the top, of conspiring to spy on and bring down a presidential candidate and an American President. Key players in this accusation include a Special Counsel, a former Director of National Intelligence, a former FBI Director, former Secretary of State and a former President. Not to mention any number of lower-level government conspirators. The Deep State.

Bottom line: If you folks are right about this whole thing, it's a huge, historic story and must be addressed with historic attention, seriousness and care. If it's just a product of your fevered alternate universe, you deserve whatever you get.

Hopefully we'll soon know, once and for all, what actually happened. If anything.

Oh, Vichy Mac, this is how this is going to play out.

Trump will leave office either by impeachment or being voted out, and all these Right Wingers will deny they ever supported him.

He'll talk smack about the deep state all day... but nothing will come of it because at the end of the day, if they came to the FBI with the same information about Hillary, that would have been investigated.

The mistake that was made was that Obama was so keen on getting Putin's cooperation on the Iran deal, that he kept this under wraps, figuring Trump wasn't going to win anyway.

If he is voted out that equates to “leaving the office”? If he is still POTUS in 2021 will you leave this board?

Rachel Maddow is the enemy of the people.
If this stuff is proven to be fantasy, so are Hannity and Levin.
/——-/ You sound nervous.
I'm embarrassed.
Why would you be embarrassed?
Because the ends of our political spectrum are making fools of themselves and my country.

I know both ends will disagree with that.
Disagree. Trump is making fools of the democrats and the media is doing their best to run interference for them as they try to pick up the ball they keep fumbling.

So here we go, I guess.

This is no longer going to be some fevered conspiracy story born of one of Mark Levin's fevered hyper-partisan conspiracy books. It's no longer going to be the foundation of President Hannity's hyper-partisan radio and teevee shows, buttressed by the manic "reporting" of his small band of like-minded "investigative reporters" (Out-of-Control Sean Hannity Thumbs His Nose at Fox News Bosses).

It's no longer going to be this alternate-universe "blockbuster" narrative that a relatively small group of people know like the back of their hand, as if they're convinced that "Breaking Bad" or "Game of Thrones" are documentaries.

The huge story is was their an attempted coup upon our government or not. Right now all of the evidence appears to be yes. So if Trump is not assassinated, we should see the culprits see justice.

If Trump remains alive and the whole thing fizzles away to oblivion with nothing happening, I’m not sure what the answer is.
The problem is that the "evidence" has largely been provided by one hyper-partisan side of the spectrum. I don't care which side it comes from, but "evidence" like that is essentially worthless until fully proven and corroborated. Look at the mountains of "evidence" provided by Rachel Maddow on collusion.

If this evidence is all correct, great.
That’s my point. All of the evidence against Trump. It’s either true or not. Mueller says it’s not true. So now who was behind the generation of this evidence and how did they do it. To make false criminal accusations is a crime.

THIS ^^^ THIS

The Left told me for two years that Trump was a Russian asset. Now the Mueller report says nothing like that. Meanwhile Russia is super pissed at the US. Trump armed the Ukrainians (Obama did not) and imposed sanctions. So my only question is if there was nothing as we spent $35mil then what were they investigating? Who gave them the authority? On what grounds? What was the insurance policy that Strzok and Page were discussing? Why did Comey leak details? Why did no one blink an eye when HRC’s team destroyed 13 blackberries with a hammer?

Inquiring minds want to know.

JoeB is an idiot.

So here we go, I guess.

Your side is the middle, and in your mind the partisan Left can never be right, the partisan Right can never be right--only the middle is ever really right.

It's hilarious to me you don't see the irony in your game. I see it, and laugh.

So here we go, I guess.

It's weird how some people had no issue with buying into the conspiracy of TRUMP pee pee tapes and Putin making a mockery of US intelligence by controlling the outcome of the 2016 election.

So here we go, I guess.

Your side is the middle, and in your mind the partisan Left can never be right, the partisan Right can never be right--only the middle is ever really right.

He voted for Hillary. He's part of the left. He likes to think of himself as a "moderate."

So here we go, I guess.

That's not true, of course.

You just made it up.

But if laughing helps, please do so.

It's right there in your signature of course--your number one. You have a "side of the fence"--the middle. And you defend it with all the hyper-partisanship of the best of us, and all the sanctimony of the worst.

It's funny, Mac.

So here we go, I guess.

He voted for Hillary. He's part of the left. He likes to think of himself as a "moderate."
"Moderate"? The second line of my sig addresses that lie. In that link I happily disembowel a Regressive Leftist.

You wingers sure do love to just make stuff up. It must be in your DNA, huh?

Forum List

Back