The Most Hated American President Ever.

birthertoonnick.jpg

I don't know if hatred is the right word ... but I do have a big problem with Obama Foreign Policy. He has weaken and will continue to weaken America to the point that it will be unrecognizable... a shadow of what it used to be ! It's absolutely pathetic!

Three words. Osama bin laden.

For all I know he wanted to capture him alive and bring him to justice in America!

Bush started with Bin Laden anyway!

Everybody knows Barack H Obama is pro Islamic.

no. 'everybody' does not.

i think his bona fides in offing terrorists is pretty good. and a lot of muslims would probably have something to say about drone attacks.

facts matter.

So who will do the hating-rating and when, will it be the American people, the historians, the Republicans. the Democrats just who will make this decision that Obama is the most hated American president ever? So far it seems the historians have taken over that responsiblity, so again who?

I know I shouldn't but I am beginning to feel this hatred inside me, towards such an Un-American President!

OP: Actually, the most hateful, brainwashed, deluded, racist opposition ever. Change the channel, dupes.

I feel your regret..and hate

Don't worry.. be happy... just a little over 4 more years to go....:lol:

Last edited:
Funny thing is:

RASMUSSEN, of all people has Obama at a 55% Job Approval Rating right now.

And you know if Rasmussen has that number, it's probably closer to 60%.

We tend to remember ex presidents fondly so I think the current president will always be the most hated and the cycle continues

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 55% of Likely Voters at least somewhat approve of President Obama's job performance. Forty-four percent (44%) at least somewhat disapprove.

Today’s figures include 33% who Strongly Approve of the way Obama is performing as president and 35% who Strongly Disapprove.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

I don't know if hatred is the right word ... but I do have a big problem with Obama Foreign Policy. He has weaken and will continue to weaken America to the point that it will be unrecognizable... a shadow of what it used to be ! It's absolutely pathetic!

What bullshit. You people cheered for a fellow that let the murderer of 3000 Americans on American soil go for seven years, and invaded a nation that had nothing to do with 9-11 on the basis of lies about WMD.

Our President gave the orders that got Bin Laden. He has given the orders that have taken out Al Queda leaders, no matter where they are at. He aided the people of Libya in taking out the man that gave the orders that killed Americans in a plane over Lockerbie, Scotland. Our nation is much stronger, and far more respected, than it was under Bush.

I foget exactly how full of shit you dems can be sometimes. First, obama would never have been able to find bin laden without Bush's intel, which took several years to obtain. Second, obama had to be pushed to kill the bastard....he was wishy washy about the whole affair and was afraid of risking offending the muslim population until his own cabinet essentially forced him to do it. Third, there were WMD in Iraq but they were moved because it took forever to get into Iraq.....they knew we were coming for them, so they hid them. Not exactly genius people over there, but they are not stupid either....and they used this "we never had WMD" crap as an effective propaganda for people like you who refuse to consider otherwise. If you really think that Bush didn't want to kill bin laden, then you need to have your head examined. Lest you forget, not was Bush on the record for invading Iraq but so were more than 95% of Congress....then when the war became politically inconvenient, the dems started screaming about how terrible it was that we "invaded a country that didn't do a thing to us", which is pure dog shit because they had taliban and terrorists hiding in Iraq as well. Fourth, obama has released some of the worst terrorists out there (Bush was keeping locked up) so it's a given that they will return to finish the job they started in 2001....all for trying to "reset" relationships with muslims....and clearly that is not working to our advantage, seeing as how they just killed 4 of our people. We are not respected at all.....our country is now viewed as weak, easily manipulated/exploited, but they like us because they can get what they want from us. Fifth, obama took out Quadaffi, but he also "succeeded" in putingsomeone into office that is far worse than Quadaffi.....so how exactly did he help the people in Egypt, much less provide stability in the Middle East??? I could go on and on, but I simply don't have the time right now. You liberals are so thoroughly blinded by your hate and rhetoric.

I pray Obama keep doing as he is with the media cause if he does sinner or later they will eat his communist ass up! I can't stand how it how they give this arrogant soldier hating piece of shit a pass.

What bullshit. You people cheered for a fellow that let the murderer of 3000 Americans on American soil go for seven years, and invaded a nation that had nothing to do with 9-11 on the basis of lies about WMD.

Our President gave the orders that got Bin Laden. He has given the orders that have taken out Al Queda leaders, no matter where they are at. He aided the people of Libya in taking out the man that gave the orders that killed Americans in a plane over Lockerbie, Scotland. Our nation is much stronger, and far more respected, than it was under Bush.

His Middle East Policies backing the Arab Spring aka islamic fundamentalists is a disaster!

Their country, their vote, their choice.

Him saying that Al Queda is dead is a lie! It is stronger then ever!

Exact quote with link, please.

Obama is the worst President America has ever had!

Not by a long shot...and not even in the last decade.

Forum List

Back