The Most Hated American President Ever.

I predict Obama will be the...The Most Hated American President Ever.

The regrets and disillusionment of the left have already started..

You also predicted a Romney victory. You should get out of the business. You suck at it. Hard

sucking at it hard is his business

the ccreeper still hasn't figured out that the president was re-elected by over 50% of the vote, huh?

i negged the wacko... decided he did enough rightwingnut troll threads for the day. :D

They have all sucked dick for YEARS. Obama will have to try hard to be worse than Lincoln and Wilson and the Roosevelts though.

And bush....of course.

Indeed, although I'd say he is in the slot right behind Bush at the moment. We will see if he can overtake him in the next 4 years from my point of view.

9/11 happened under bush. Attacking the wring country as retaliation happened under bush. Obama is doing just fine. He is ending wars.

I don't know if hatred is the right word ... but I do have a big problem with Obama Foreign Policy. He has weaken and will continue to weaken America to the point that it will be unrecognizable... a shadow of what it used to be ! It's absolutely pathetic!

Three words. Osama bin laden.

And bush....of course.

Indeed, although I'd say he is in the slot right behind Bush at the moment. We will see if he can overtake him in the next 4 years from my point of view.

9/11 happened under bush. Attacking the wring country as retaliation happened under bush. Obama is doing just fine. He is ending wars.

No, he is starting new military conflicts non-stop. I can list a few countries if you want?

Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Somalia, Syria, Pakistan, Yemen, about 5 other countries in Africa, Iran, Egypt.. that's enough for now.

I know, you were gonna mention Iraq. He sent Biden to Iraq to try and keep troops there, Iraq said get the fuck out. Nevertheless, we still have people in Iraq.

I don't know if hatred is the right word ... but I do have a big problem with Obama Foreign Policy. He has weaken and will continue to weaken America to the point that it will be unrecognizable... a shadow of what it used to be ! It's absolutely pathetic!

For all I know he wanted to capture him alive and bring him to justice in America!

Bush started with Bin Laden anyway!

Everybody knows Barack H Obama is pro Islamic.

Three more words.. Obama bin Laden

He slept peacefully while he knew innocent Americans were dying in Bengazi...

Last edited:
Mommy it hurts to lose.... My ass is still hurting.... Do something mommy, do something.... Rub it...

Mommy it hurts to lose.... My ass is still hurting.... Do something mommy, do something.... Rub it...

Sounds like you should be alone or you and your Mom are liberal.

Either way, how embarrassing for you...:lol:

Last edited:

I get the impression that would please you. Now, considering that Obama has just won reelection, the only way Obama could end up being the most hated American President ever is if something bad happened. So, that would mean that you're hoping for something bad to happen in order for your prediction to come true.

As the British would say, bad show!

I get the impression that would please you. Now, considering that Obama has just won reelection, the only way Obama could end up being the most hated American President ever is if something bad happened. So, that would mean that you're hoping for something bad to happen in order for your prediction to come true.

As the British would say, bad show!

Well, okay..just to confuse you, there are other options..:poke:

On the news this evening I heard about what Alabama wants in a petition.

"We petition the Obama Administration to peacefully grant the State of Alabama to withdraw from the United States of America and create its own new government," reads the Alabama petition.

New Topics

Forum List

Back