I predict that 2024 will be the worst year of Trump's life - both criminally and politically!

The same as the Republicans are doing now perhaps? Sit back, wait for their turn and play the political game just attacking the other party rather than trying to run the country?
That's where things are now. Self-inflicted wound, and it all feeds on itself.

That's the motivation.

Unless we choose to fix our electoral/political system, this continues to get worse.

He already ranks as the worst U.S. President in history. He is facing several serious indictments and criminal charges. He literally seems to be losing his mind according to various rally videos. Apparently money has become a problem. Various polls don't look good for his election chances. He has pissed off the majority of women for various reasons.

I predict he will lose the 2024 presidential election in a landslide!

What do you think?
It won't be a landslide, but Trump is looking more like a loser.

That's where things are now. Self-inflicted wound, and it all feeds on itself.

That's the motivation.

Unless we choose to fix our electoral/political system, this continues to get worse.

Yep, most people, when I suggest Proportional Representation, ignore me because they don't want to have change.

Humans are tribal at their base. The benefits of collaboration and innovation exist at a different level of complexity.

For the most part people need to be told what to think. The powers that be don't want to lose control, so they don't tell people to like Proportional Representation, so most people don't like or even know what it is.

For the most part people need to be told what to think. The powers that be don't want to lose control, so they don't tell people to like Proportional Representation, so most people don't like or even know what it is.
Proportional representation is the very last thing they want. Notice how we're seeing the "we're not a democracy" chant more and more.

They want minority rule, and they want their own Pinochet. So I guess we'll see in November.

Proportional representation is the very last thing they want. Notice how we're seeing the "we're not a democracy" chant more and more.

They want minority rule, and they want their own Pinochet. So I guess we'll see in November.
Hey Mac, I just looked up “dupe” and there was a pic of you…

Hillary conceded within 24 hours .... She didn't incite any riots, attack the Electoral College, file lawsuits or demand repeated audits and recounts...

Trump claimed 3-5 million illegals voted in 2016.. He's going to do that again this November.

And then NEVER stopped claiming he was illegitimate.

So, you lie yet again.

The same as the Republicans are doing now perhaps? Sit back, wait for their turn and play the political game just attacking the other party rather than trying to run the country?
Possibly. I’m inclined to think more riots will happen, but who knows.

Forum List

Back