The Most Hated American President Ever.

I don't know if hatred is the right word ... but I do have a big problem with Obama Foreign Policy. He has weaken and will continue to weaken America to the point that it will be unrecognizable... a shadow of what it used to be ! It's absolutely pathetic!

I bet you just can't wait for Obama's annul, most embarrassing American President ever, get on his knees and suck Muslim penis tour. sorry about that

Liberals are too blindly stupid to ever recognise Obama for the idiot that he is. No matter what the next 4 years hold.
No photo id necessary, pick up checks at next window. Yes, if you're from an impoverished ghetto (we're not checking addresses, either) you can pick up checks for up to 20 of your neighbors if you know how to do a high five and wink ...

Was that instructions for picking up free government money, or voting? Don't worry, be happy! Oh, well! :dunno:

I don't know if hatred is the right word ... but I do have a big problem with Obama Foreign Policy. He has weaken and will continue to weaken America to the point that it will be unrecognizable... a shadow of what it used to be ! It's absolutely pathetic!

I bet you just can't wait for Obama's annul, most embarrassing American President ever, get on his knees and suck Muslim penis tour. sorry about that

I always knew he was a twink . :lol:

Last edited:

What bullshit. You people cheered for a fellow that let the murderer of 3000 Americans on American soil go for seven years, and invaded a nation that had nothing to do with 9-11 on the basis of lies about WMD.

Our President gave the orders that got Bin Laden. He has given the orders that have taken out Al Queda leaders, no matter where they are at. He aided the people of Libya in taking out the man that gave the orders that killed Americans in a plane over Lockerbie, Scotland. Our nation is much stronger, and far more respected, than it was under Bush.

What bullshit. You people cheered for a fellow that let the murderer of 3000 Americans on American soil go for seven years, and invaded a nation that had nothing to do with 9-11 on the basis of lies about WMD.

Our President gave the orders that got Bin Laden. He has given the orders that have taken out Al Queda leaders, no matter where they are at. He aided the people of Libya in taking out the man that gave the orders that killed Americans in a plane over Lockerbie, Scotland. Our nation is much stronger, and far more respected, than it was under Bush.

Bros, Obama and Bush and Romney have the exact same foreign policy.

Seriously this shouldn't even be an issue of debate between Republicans and Democrats. There are no differences.

Bush had several military conflicts. Obama continued Bush's (tried to continue Iraq but Iraq gave us the boot, yet we still have people there) and started a few more of his own.

SAME SAME

Absolutely

And when will the Wing Nuts comprehend that the US will never be weak as long as it has enough nukes to blow up the planet a zillion times over...

I don't think they realise the amount of kudos and respect your great nation lost under Bush...it was immense...

His Middle East Policies backing the Arab Spring aka islamic fundamentalists is a disaster!

Him saying that Al Queda is dead is a lie! It is stronger then ever!

Obama is the worst President America has ever had!

His Middle East Policies backing the Arab Spring aka islamic fundamentalists is a disaster!

Him saying that Al Queda is dead is a lie! It is stronger then ever!

Obama is the worst President America has ever had!

how old are you? Seriously...

Forum List

Back