The Irish... And Who Didn't 'Help' Them Succeed

More white victimization by PC

Last edited:
Read the book White Cargo, it will tell you everything you need to know about the plight of the Irish in America

White Cargo: The Forgotten History of Britain’s White Slaves in America

KjOIEDCpxsQC

The sum total of the creativity of people like you is how many ways you can come up with to disparage black people.

She didn't disparage black people, douche bag. She disparaged liberalism.

Your streak of being wrong about everything is unbroken.

Since you want no laws, slavery would become the right of anyone with the power to obtain and keep slaves.

What does that have to do with the issue under discussion?

Read the book White Cargo, it will tell you everything you need to know about the plight of the Irish in America

KjOIEDCpxsQC

The sum total of the creativity of people like you is how many ways you can come up with to disparage black people.

Since you want no laws, slavery would become the right of anyone with the power to obtain and keep slaves.

What help did blacks get that the Irish didn't get during the peak times of Irish emigration to the US?

KjOIEDCpxsQC

What help did blacks get that the Irish didn't get during the peak times of Irish emigration to the US?

Welfare, Food Stamps, Affirmative Action, Scholarships and thousands of government programs designed specifically to help blacks.

Any questions?

Welfare, Food Stamps, Affirmative Action, Scholarships and thousands of government programs designed specifically to help blacks.

Any questions?

None of that happened during the time I specified. More whites are on welfare and food stamps than blacks.

You cannot list a thousand programs exclusive to blacks.

You want to know what really helped the Irish back in the 19th to 20th century era?

The labor movement.

Fought against by conservatives every step of the way.

Any questions?

None of that happened during the time I specified. More whites are on welfare and food stamps than blacks.

You cannot list a thousand programs exclusive to blacks.

That's right, the Irish never received any of those benefits. That's why they aren't wallowing in the ghetto stuck on the welfare plantation.

You're nit picking at minutiae.

You want to know what really helped the Irish back in the 19th to 20th century era?

The labor movement.

Wrong.

Prove it.

Prove the labor movement did anything for the Irish. Prove it did anything for workers in general.

Outlawed child labor. That's one. Now you tell us why legal child labor is a good thing.

The labor movement.

Wrong.

Prove it.

Prove the labor movement did anything for the Irish. Prove it did anything for workers in general.

Outlawed child labor. That's one. Now you tell us why legal child labor is a good thing.

It's far preferable to the alternative, which was starvation.

The labor movement.

Wrong.

Prove it.

Where is the mass starvation in America today?

Where is the mass starvation in America today?

in the 1800s, not having children work mean that millions of them would have starved. The only thing that made it possible to end child labor is the vast increase in productivity created by inventors and entrepreneurs.

KjOIEDCpxsQC

Have you seen anything in the posts with which you disagree?

Not really, my point is the Irish overcame bigotry and made their way...others seem to have a problem doing that regardless of all the "help" they have been given. It doesn't help the democrats use that very thing for votes, every time I hear a democrat wailing about the plight of the blacks I roll my eyes, they are the ones keeping them down

I fully intend to document that, and show that, as is the usual case, Liberalism is a failure based on good intentions but a lack of understanding of human nature.

KjOIEDCpxsQC

Not really, my point is the Irish overcame bigotry and made their way...others seem to have a problem doing that regardless of all the "help" they have been given. It doesn't help the democrats use that very thing for votes, every time I hear a democrat wailing about the plight of the blacks I roll my eyes, they are the ones keeping them down

The number one conservative myth.

How about the Liberal Myth that Blacks were snatched up in Africa by a bunch of fat white guys and taken to America to be slaves vs. the reality that the Blacks sold as slaves were sold by Blacks and that same Blacks engaging in the same practice today.

KjOIEDCpxsQC

I fully intend to document that, and show that, as is the usual case, Liberalism is a failure based on good intentions but a lack of understanding of human nature.

KjOIEDCpxsQC

The number one conservative myth.

How about the Liberal Myth that Blacks were snatched up in Africa by a bunch of fat white guys and taken to America to be slaves vs. the reality that the Blacks sold as slaves were sold by Blacks and that same Blacks engaging in the same practice today.

What does that prove?

Forum List

Back