Stop picking on Mitt Romney. “I didn’t eat my dog. I didn’t shoot my dog,”

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
“I loved my dog, and my dog loved me.”

During his presidential campaign, the outgoing senator defended his decision to strap his dog’s kennel to the roof of his car during a 12-hour road trip to Canada in 1983, despite the Irish setter suffering from diarrhea.

“This is a completely airtight kennel and mounted on the top of our car,” Romney told Fox News at the time. “He climbed up there regularly, enjoyed himself. He was in a kennel at home, a great deal of time as well. We loved the dog. It was where he was comfortable, and we had five kids inside the car.”

During his presidential campaign, the outgoing senator defended his decision to strap his dog’s kennel to the roof of his car during a 12-hour road trip to Canada in 1983, despite the Irish setter suffering from diarrhea.

“This is a completely airtight kennel and mounted on the top of our car,” Romney told Fox News at the time. “He climbed up there regularly, enjoyed himself. He was in a kennel at home, a great deal of time as well. We loved the dog. It was where he was comfortable, and we had five kids inside the car.”
When Romney was at byu I wish he would have shot that spoiled brat marie osmond

Why didn't Mitt defend himself on the accusations when they were coming down back in 2012?

Instead he kept mute as B. Hussein O's minions literally crucified him on the issue.

But now, he wants to bring it up to persecute Governor Noem?

Mitt is truly a piece of poop.

OIP.SuRt5qs8teIwaG-q0Zdq9gHaHy

sausage1.gif

Mitt Romney is a RINO. I don’t give a good crap about how he treated his dog. I care about his political views.

1714628465804.jpeg

1714628578794.jpeg

Forum List

Back