Irish anti trans bigot teacher jailed for contempt of court

Obsessivec bigots are always a bomb waiting to go off.

You are on your own an obsessive bigot, aren't you? You have the bigot idea that everyone has to live in your gender ideology. Because of your manic ideas you ignore that this man has nothing to do with "genderism" or "anti-genderism". The real problem why he was fired is a hidden problem.

The court was very lenient towards him but he ignored that.

Unimportant. If he has a psychiatric problem then he has perhaps not any other possibility than to ignore the orders of the judge. Perhaps dogmatism meets only dogmatism and everyone forgets humanity.

The gender language thing is a false flag.

Aha - you got it but you do not understand it.

These people

"These people" - whoever are this in your brain existing group of people if they are existing or not existing - are obsessice bigots. What a luck that you are only an obsessive bigot in the opposite of their bigot obsessivity.

just want to cancel trans people.

"The gender language thing is a false flag."
Tommy Tainant

And that is the tool that they use.

A tool of which conspiracy theory? Of the female sportswomen who are ashamed that men doped with testosteron win their prices under the flag "I am transgender" = I look like a man and have an XY-chromosome but deeply in my sensible soul I feel to be a woman on my own and so I have the right to win your prices with my 1/3rd bigger mass of muscles?

Its a rerun of the anti gay wars

Which anti gay wars? Since decades no one had any problem with gays in Germany - except in case of infections with HIV.

that the right lost 50 years ago.
These people are scum.

And I guess in your weird fantasy "they" - existing or not existing - say the same on you. One moment. Could this be true? Are you scum? Or are you only your own self-fulfilling prophecy creating always again a world which you are able to hate?

Last edited:
You are on your own an obsessive bigot, aren't you? You have the bigot idea that everyone has to live in your gender ideology. Because of your manic ideas you ignore that this man has nothing to do with "genderism or "anti-genderism". The real problem why he was fired is a hidden problem.

Unimportant. If he has a psychiatric problem then he has perhaps not any other possibility than to ignore the orders of the judge. Perhaps dogmatism meets only dogmatism and everyone forgets humanity.

Aha - you got it but you do not understand it.

"These people" - whoever are this in your brain existing group of people if they are existing or not existing - are onbseessicve husiotz. What a luck that you are only an obsessive bigot in the opposite of their bigot obsessivity.

"The gender language thing is a false flag."
Tommy Tainant

A tool of which conspiracy theory? Of the female sportswoman whi aer ashamed that men doped from testosteron win their prices und teh flöag "I am transgender" = I look like a man and have an XY-Chroosyonme but deep inme I flelto be a aonwn and so I ahevbnteh right to win with my 1/3 bigger mass of muscles?

Which anti gay wars? Since decades no one had any problem with gays in Germany - except in case of infections with HIV.

and in your weird fantasy "they" - existing or not existing - say the same on you. One moment. Could this be true? Are you scum? Or aer you you only your own self-fullfilling prophecy creating always again a world which you are able to hate?
He wasnt sacked he was suspended. His offence was refusing to call a trans youngster by their chosen name.
Fuck him and his shit excuses. The courts agree with me.

Last edited:
He wasnt sacked he was suspended. His offence wa refusing to call a trans youngster by their chosen name.
What a fucked up law and what a fucked up effort to control human speech.

How fucked up is it? It’s so fucked up that taint likes it.

What a fucked up law and what a fucked up effort to control human speech.

How fucked up is it? It’s so fucked up that taint likes it.
An employer has a right to expect employees to observe its rules. Process that you thick fucker.

He wasnt sacked he was suspended. His offence was refusing to call a trans youngster by their chosen name.

What do you know really? Some messages on electronic paper. True? Untrue? Why are you so fanatic? He's a poor guy if it's only partially true what's written and no one - except him on his own - is in any concrete danger. How do you personally justify that this man - who probably needs psychiatric help - is in prison without this help? What's the sense of this action as long as other possibilities exist - like electronic monitoring for example? And it's per se absurde that someone is able to enter a school when he has a ban on entering the house, independent from any judge. A judge should only decide whether this termination and ban is justified or not - on whatever reason this really had happened.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back