Irish anti trans bigot teacher jailed for contempt of court

What did Jesus say about trannies ?
well let's start with the Very BASIC for you. GOd's word says there there are..MALE .....and FEMALE....it doesn't matter about your feelings or your confusion or how angry you are with PResident Trump, we are to act in accordance with the BIOLOGICAL REALITY of God's good design. Trans falls short of the glory of God and is not the way to walk in obedience to God's word.

jail is probably the best place for him. It keeps the kids and staff safe. Anybody who drivves 4 hours a day to stand in the rain has serious mental issues. Hell, I wouldnt tdrive for 4 hours a day for a fuck.

All of this time he is on full pay. The school could be spending that money on education and not compensating a nutter. The system iss rigged in favour of crazies. Throw away the key.

No real compassion or understanding .
He clearly has huge problems and the last place that will probably do him any good is prison .
Don't use this unwell man as a convenience when system problems are so clear .
Make the punishment fit the crime in every sense and respect .

What did Jesus say about trannies ?

Nothing as far as I know. Why should he?

-----
Now before faith came, we were held captive under the law, imprisoned until the coming faith would be revealed. So then, the law was our guardian until Christ came, in order that we might be justified by faith. But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian, for in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
-----

-----

No real compassion or understanding .
He clearly has huge problems and the last place that will probably do him any good is prison .
Don't use this unwell man as a convenience when system problems are so clear .
Make the punishment fit the crime in every sense and respect .

Luiza - do you really try to tell me that your new Soviet-fake-Russia under your criminal tyrant Putin respects people from the so called "LGBTQ"-movement under the flag of the rainbow which is the flag of god? Then this would be the only people your master respects at all, slave of Putin. Btw: Do not forget to tell him to leave the Ukraine with all soldiers and to stop in this way the war crimes there. Best date to do so: Yesterday!

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me how the Sovereign got the power to compel a teacher, with the force of law, to utter falsehoods?

If a student is, for example, a boy whose legal name is George, how can a teacher be sanctioned for addressing him as "George" and using appropriate male pronouns when referring to him?

This is a serious question. How is it that he is punished for addressing reality as it exists, and not according to an individual's delusions? If the student believed he were Napoleon Bonaparte, would the teacher be required to call him, "Nappie"? Could the teacher be sanctioned for not doing so?

Europe is BEGGING their citizens to rise up and revolt. Like a Serial Killer taunting the police to "catch me before I kill again"

I did not understand why he is in jail. What exactly is his crime? Why do you think he is dangerous for children?
He is in contempt of court. The court oedered him to stay away from the school and he ignored the order.
You need to listen to the judge or stuff happens.

He is in contempt of court. The court oedered him to stay away from the school and he ignored the order.
You need to listen to the judge or stuff happens.

As far as I understood he is meanwhile more than 250 days in jail. In Germany "Ordnungshaft" is normally 1 - 6 weeks ... oh ... I see: It exists here also the possibility for an "Ordnungsgeld" up to 250,000 Euro and "Ordnungshaft" (imprisonment) for 6 month - with breaks up to 2 years.

Last edited:
He needs medical help. His obsession is unhealthy.

Eh? Why is he in prison if he has a psychiatric problem? As far as I heard has his problem nothing to do with genderism. If he is fired then he is fired. That's it. He has not to enter the school any longer. Is this a new form of stalking? Why is this man doing what? What's the problem to say to him: "Sir, you are fired! Please leave the school and do not come back again!"

Last edited:
Eh? Why is he in prison if he has a psychiatric problem? As far as I heard has his problem nothing to do with genderism. If he is fired then he is fired. That's it. He has not to enter the school any longer. Is this a new form of stalking? Why is this man doing what? What's the problem to say to him: "Sir, you are fired! Please leave the school and do not come back again!"
I am not an Irish legal expert. I understand that he was asked to give undertakings but refused to even acknowledge the court.

But the kids need protecting from these peeople.

The police turned up once and he was sitting in a classroom after he was banned from school grounds. American police would have shot him.

I hope he is being helped in jail but I doubt it somehow. I suspect he is beyond help.

I am not an Irish legal expert. I understand that he was asked to give undertakings but refused to even acknowledge the court.

But the kids need protecting from these peeople.

Who are "these people" (=¿your personal enemies because you follow another ideology?) and why need kids "to be protected" from him? For me the situaion is very clear now. He was fired. The reason for this I do not know. Right or wrong I do not know. But he did not try to clear this problem in front of a labour court. Somehow he "stalked" his old school. How is a mystery to me. Normally no one is able to enter a school who has not the right to enter. School massacres are everywhere possible. I'm not sure what I see here between all the shadows of fake-thoughts - but is this perhaps only a storm in a tea cup?

In a school in Germany for example someone is theoretcally able to be fired because he is using gender language when it is forbidden to use this form of language in school. I do not expect this will ever happen. But theoretically the opposite - not to use gender language - could also be a problem. Both - to use gender language and not to use gender language - should not be a problem for a good teacher.

I personally think the use of gender language in Germany is very intransparent and in most cases just simple grammatically wrong. Very simple example: Someone could say "Good morning, pupils" in the way "Guten Morgen, Schüler" but also "Guten Morgen, Schülerinnen und Schüler" (Good morning female pupils and [male] pupils" (Traditionally women are named first on reason to show respect for women - also in case a woman says so. But she could also change this priority what would normally cause a smile.) And gender language would be in this case "Guten Morgen, Schüler:innen". The ":" is in this case a very little break in the flow of language.
The strange thing for me is it that this form is not only superflous but also grammatically wrong. The not spoken articles in this examples (male, female, neuter and none) have not really somehting to do with the sex of a person. The ending "-in" makes something female in sense of sex. The male equivalent would be "Schülerich" - but this sounds in German ridiculous. No one would do so because it is prejoriativce (but also very funny) to do so.

In reality a teacher would say for example "God morning, pupils - and also you, Charles." - who brings very fast back the wet blackboard eraser and takes the tablecloth for to make dry the seat of the boy who is nomally sitting in front.

Last edited:
Who are "these people" (=¿your personal enemies because you follow another ideology?) and why need kids "to be protected" from him? For me the situaion is very clear now. He was fired. The reason for this I do not know. Right or wrong I do not know. But he did not try to clear this problem in front of a labour court. Somehow he "stalked" his old school. How is a mystery to me. Normally no one is able to enter a school who has not the right to enter. School massacres are everywhere possible. I'm not sure what I see here between all the shadows of fake-thoughts - but is this perhaps only a storm in a tea cup?

In a school in Germany for example someone is theoretcally able to be fired because he is using gender language when it is forbidden to use this form of language in school. I do not expect this will ever happen. But theoretically the opposite - not to use gender language - could also be a problem. Both - to use gender language and not to use gender language - should not be a problem for a good teacher.

I personally think the use of gender language in Germany is very intransparent and in most cases just simple grammatically wrong. Very simple example: Someone could say "Good morning, pupils" in the way "Guten Morgen, Schüler" but also "Guten Morgen, Schülerinnen und Schüler" (Good morning female pupils and [male] pupils" (Traditionally women are named first on reason to show respect for women - also in case a woman says so. But she could also change this priority what would normally cause a smile.) And gender language would be in this case "Guten Morgen, Schüler:innen". The ":" is in this case a very little break in the flow of language.
The strange thing for me is it that this form is not only superflous but also grammatically wrong. The not spoken articles in this examples (male, female, neuter and none) have not really somehting to do with the sex of a person. The ending "-in" makes something female in sense of sex. The male equivalent would be "Schülerich" - but this sounds in German ridiculous. No one would do so because it is prejoriativce (but also very funny) to do so.

In reality a teacher would say for example "God morning, pupils - and also you, Charles." - who brings very fast back the wet blackboard eraser and takes the tablecloth for to make dry the seat of the boy who is nomally sitting in front.
Obsessivec bigots are always a bomb waiting to go off. The court was very lenient towards him but he ignored that.
The gender language thing is a false flag. These people just want to cancel trans people. And that is the tool that they use.
Its a rerun of the anti gay wars that the right lost 50 years ago.
These people are scum.

Forum List

Back