The guy Nazareth was a total fraud, get over it already...

piece of leftist filth

and there you have SUB HUMAN at work....

I am "leftist" because I notice truth. I am a "right winger" when I notice truth about Hillary.

I am "crazy" when I support the libertarian position of legalization.

SUB is as SUB does. This complete moron, Marion, he just proved he is a MORON....

why was he calling himself King of Jews when he wasn't one?

He lied just about every time he spoke.

"Give up everything and follow me" is the original line used over and over after the "I can see" hoaxes. Jesus got many idiots to do just that, give him all their wealth and "follow" him.... but Jesus needed consistent landing of idiots with money, and as the people of Judea got wise to his scam.... the opportunities for more scams dwindled... and we found our FRAUD with lots of followers and no money or food - time for the "loaves and fishes" shell game "miracle...

Then everything about his fraud came apart. Judas was no longer able to fund his drinking and whore habits from the bilkings, so he found a new way to make himself rich - rat out Jesus.

Fearing the cross, all his "disciples" followed suit and bolted.... the only thing missing was this song....

Yeah, you're gonna have a hard time in this world and the next.

The next will be infinitely worse, but you're not gonna have a good time in this life, either.

Are you saying you choose to denigrate the Son of God?

Jesus was the biological product of a human man and a human woman. He was not the son of anything but humans.

That's why the blood on the Shroud of Turin is human blood - Jesus was 100% human and 0% anything else....

I wish I'd be back with Heavenly Father,

You cannot be "with" that which does not exist....

in this case both Heaven and "God" as you define it do not exist and never did...

Does the Sun orbit the Earth?

Are stars the size of FIG LEAVES???

You are a SUB HUMAN with a single digit IQ.

The next will be infinitely worse, but you're not gonna have a good time in this life, either

If Heaven and Hell do exist, why did the Disciples betray the "son of God?"

Did they all plot to end up in Hell???

Or did they all know the "son of God" was a complete FRAUD???

LMFAO!!!

Jesus was the biological product of a human man and a human woman. He was not the son of anything but humans.

That's why the blood on the Shroud of Turin is human blood - Jesus was 100% human and 0% anything else....

You know why the Ark of the Covenant was parked like 400 years before right below Golgotha?

So Jesus' blood could drip on it. He was the last sacrifice.

That would not have happened without the earth cracking open, so God made that happen.

The next will be infinitely worse, but you're not gonna have a good time in this life, either

If Heaven and Hell do exist, why did the Disciples betray the "son of God?"

Did they all plot to end up in Hell???

Or did they all know the "son of God" was a complete FRAUD???

LMFAO!!!

When you get that next stream of extremely bad luck, remember what I told ya.

Jesus is always there for you.

Satan ain't gonna help ya, he wants souls to be miserable.

I should add-----It would be UTTERLY impossible for the Sanhedrin to sentence Jesus to crucifixion. Crucifixion is
an ILLEGAL form of execution in Jewish law. Feel free to ask
questions
why was he calling himself King of Jews when he wasn't one?

He lied just about every time he spoke.

"Give up everything and follow me" is the original line used over and over after the "I can see" hoaxes. Jesus got many idiots to do just that, give him all their wealth and "follow" him.... but Jesus needed consistent landing of idiots with money, and as the people of Judea got wise to his scam.... the opportunities for more scams dwindled... and we found our FRAUD with lots of followers and no money or food - time for the "loaves and fishes" shell game "miracle...

Then everything about his fraud came apart. Judas was no longer able to fund his drinking and whore habits from the bilkings, so he found a new way to make himself rich - rat out Jesus.

Fearing the cross, all his "disciples" followed suit and bolted.... the only thing missing was this song....

you are projecting-----back then jooos were getting into
MONASTIC style living------out in the sticks. Jesus was not the only AESTHETIC thing-----it was the MODE

ou know why the Ark of the Covenant was parked

You have never seen or observed the ark.

You believe a "looked different" Moses came down the mountain and took God's 10 commandments and smashed them to rubble... and then offed 3500.

The real truth is that Moses was a Midianite, he was offed by Joshua and the Levites on top of Mt Sinai, which is why he "looked different" when he came down...

The 10 Commandments were smashed because they were not close to "God Quality," the rocks were likely already cracked and ready to split...

God gave me 10 commandments, on rocks that were cracked and hard to read...

JUST HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU???

If God really was interested in giving humans 10 commandments, why did he put them on small cracked rocks?

They should have been made out of diamonds and been as tall as the Empire State building...

Joshua and his band cut those words into those stones using contemporary tools, which is why they were not "God quality" and had to be smashed....

that's not it------it was a little bigger------and it had two angels up top-----looking at each other. My relatives
carried it around. -------and sent picture post cards

You know why the Ark of the Covenant was parked like 400 years before right below Golgotha?

So Jesus' blood could drip on it. He was the last sacrifice.

That would not have happened without the earth cracking open, so God made that happen.

Jesus died almost 2000 years ago and hasn't been "there" for anyone since. All those "followers" he bilked were left with NOTHING as the "son of God" died in the same amount of time on the cross as other humans did... and all of a sudden those who gave everything to follow him no longer even had the one serving of bread and fish coming....

PS - if his "dad" was immortal, he should have lasted a bit LONGER....

There are all sorts of

Found Noah's Ark
Found the cup Jesus drank from

etc...

All are BULLSHIT.

Jesus was a man, a liar, a Charlatan, a FRAUD, and he got what he deserved.

Jesus died almost 2000 years ago and hasn't been "there" for anyone since. All those "followers" he bilked were left with NOTHING as the "son of God" died in the same amount of time on the cross as other humans did... and all of a sudden those who gave everything to follow him no longer even had the one serving of bread and fish coming....

Jesus did not bilk.

Wtf are you talking about?

They turned a few servings of bread and fish into many!

Like 5k? Wtf is wrong with you?

"15 And when it was evening, his disciples came to him, saying, This is a desert place, and the time is now past; send the multitude away, that they may go into the villages, and buy themselves victuals.

16 But Jesus said unto them, They need not depart; give ye them to eat.

17 And they say unto him, We have here but five loaves, and two fishes.

18 He said, Bring them hither to me.

19 And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the grass, and took the five loaves, and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed, and brake, and gave the loaves to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude.

20 And they did all eat, and were filled: and they took up of the fragments that remained twelve baskets full.

21 And they that had eaten were about five thousand men, beside women and children."

Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 14:13-21 - King James Version

ou know why the Ark of the Covenant was parked

You have never seen or observed the ark.

You believe a "looked different" Moses came down the mountain and took God's 10 commandments and smashed them to rubble... and then offed 3500.

The real truth is that Moses was a Midianite, he was offed by Joshua and the Levites on top of Mt Sinai, which is why he "looked different" when he came down...

The 10 Commandments were smashed because they were not close to "God Quality," the rocks were likely already cracked and ready to split...

God gave me 10 commandments, on rocks that were cracked and hard to read...

JUST HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU???

If God really was interested in giving humans 10 commandments, why did he put them on small cracked rocks?

They should have been made out of diamonds and been as tall as the Empire State building...

Joshua and his band cut those words into those stones using contemporary tools, which is why they were not "God quality" and had to be smashed....

Moses was a Levite-----you jerk

It is frankly surprising that the poster believes in the Shroud.
You know, it is interesting to read some Buddhism and then just look at the words ascribed to Jesus. All considerations of religion aside (I'm selling nothing here and have no dog in any theological fights), as well as all preconceptions, looking at some of the points and approaching them as one would a Zen story brings some interesting meditations to mind.
But, there is a lot of 'baggage' with the whole matter now, so it is easy to understand how so few are really interested.

Moses was a Levite

and now the fun really starts...

The Israelites cross the Sea of Reeds at low tide... then the AMALEK attack.... the LEVITES take the field... except "levite" Moses sits on top of a hill hiding from the fight...

Yeah, he was so "levite" that when he escaped .... he went HOME to MIDIAN.

Moses was clearly "on good terms" with Midian, who rescued him, gave him a life, a wife, a spot in society etc...

Then the "looked different" Moses attacks Midian and orders everyone except the hot young virgins exterminated - GREAT GUY!!!!

Why did it take 40 days to get 10 commandments down?

LOL!!!!

It took 40 days for the levite "replacement" to GROW A BEARD.... all ancient Egyptian drawings of slaves showed CLEAN SHAVEN slaves... because of LICE.

Forum List

Back