The guy Nazareth was a total fraud, get over it already...

ou know why the Ark of the Covenant was parked

You have never seen or observed the ark.

You believe a "looked different" Moses came down the mountain and took God's 10 commandments and smashed them to rubble... and then offed 3500.

The real truth is that Moses was a Midianite, he was offed by Joshua and the Levites on top of Mt Sinai, which is why he "looked different" when he came down...

The 10 Commandments were smashed because they were not close to "God Quality," the rocks were likely already cracked and ready to split...

God gave me 10 commandments, on rocks that were cracked and hard to read...

JUST HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU???

If God really was interested in giving humans 10 commandments, why did he put them on small cracked rocks?

They should have been made out of diamonds and been as tall as the Empire State building...

Joshua and his band cut those words into those stones using contemporary tools, which is why they were not "God quality" and had to be smashed....

Moses was a Levite-----you jerk
Ha ha.. Irosie I see you are in fine form here... The Vatican would have claimed him as their own too if they could so this fellow claiming Moses as a Midianite is humorous and typical to say the least... As my grandmother used to say it is better to argue with a smart one and loose then to bother arguing with a fool and there are many a fool running around all over the place trust me on that... Shalom to you...

Moses was a Levite

and now the fun really starts...

The Israelites cross the Sea of Reeds at low tide... then the AMALEK attack.... the LEVITES take the field... except "levite" Moses sits on top of a hill hiding from the fight...

Yeah, he was so "levite" that when he escaped .... he went HOME to MIDIAN.

Moses was clearly "on good terms" with Midian, who rescued him, gave him a life, a wife, a spot in society etc...

Then the "looked different" Moses attacks Midian and orders everyone except the hot young virgins exterminated - GREAT GUY!!!!

Why did it take 40 days to get 10 commandments down?

LOL!!!!

It took 40 days for the levite "replacement" to GROW A BEARD.... all ancient Egyptian drawings of slaves showed CLEAN SHAVEN slaves... because of LICE.

your chronology is way off

Moses was a Levite

and now the fun really starts...

The Israelites cross the Sea of Reeds at low tide... then the AMALEK attack.... the LEVITES take the field... except "levite" Moses sits on top of a hill hiding from the fight...

Yeah, he was so "levite" that when he escaped .... he went HOME to MIDIAN.

Moses was clearly "on good terms" with Midian, who rescued him, gave him a life, a wife, a spot in society etc...

Then the "looked different" Moses attacks Midian and orders everyone except the hot young virgins exterminated - GREAT GUY!!!!

Why did it take 40 days to get 10 commandments down?

LOL!!!!

It took 40 days for the levite "replacement" to GROW A BEARD.... all ancient Egyptian drawings of slaves showed CLEAN SHAVEN slaves... because of LICE.

Do you worship Satan or something? All I have to say is: You're gonna have a hard row to hoe.

According to The Bible

The Earth is the center of the universe and everything orbits Earth.... until Galileo pointed out the truth, and the lie in the Bible got deleted...

Stars are the size of fig leaves, and can "fall to Earth" like fig leaves...

Da BiBULL is BULLSHIT. Citing it proves you are a MORON.

your chronology is way off

Oh, yeah, Joshua was 70 years old when the assault on Canaan begins - nice....

Joshua stood in the center of the front line at age 70 and never got hurt, battle after battle.... nice...

Bible timelines are laughable.

According to The Bible

The Earth is the center of the universe and everything orbits Earth
.... until Galileo pointed out the truth, and the lie in the Bible got deleted...

Stars are the size of fig leaves, and can "fall to Earth" like fig leaves...

Da BiBULL is BULLSHIT. Citing it proves you are a MORON.

Do you have some proof of that? Because I could swear it says exactly what Galileo said.

Galileo was a Christian, by the way, what kind of light shining on you you will it take for you to slither back under a rock?

If it was up to me, I'd tip that rock up and shoot the snake in the head.

They turned a few servings of bread and fish into many!

and you were there - how did the fish taste???

They need not depart; give ye them to eat

.... because the FRAUD was OBLIGATED to feed them....

Amazing how much trouble the "Son of God" had feeding them.... GEEZ excuse the pun....

According to The Bible, he made it happen effortlessly. Next!

FYI.

The miracle of the loaves is not about Jesus feeding people fish sandwiches out of thin air. Its about how Jesus taught such a large skeptical crowd of thousands what he learned from God with only 7 followers represented by 5 fish and 2 loaves. He fed everyone through those first 7 disciples ( feed them yourselves) until the crowd was satisfied, and ended up with twelve baskets full of uneaten pieces, the exact number of disciples Jesus ended up with.

7 disciples became 12. The multiplication of the loaves, a miracle!

the baskets full of uneaten pieces represent aspects of what Jesus taught that the 12 disciples believed but the crowd could not swallow.

Last edited:

Amazing how much trouble the "Son of God" had feeding them.... GEEZ excuse the pun....

FYI.

The miracle of the loaves is not about Jesus feeding people fish sandwiches out of thin air. Its about how Jesus taught such a large skeptical crowd of thousands what he learned from God with only 7 followers represented by 5 fish and two loaves. He fed everyone through those first 7 disciples ( feed them yourselves) until the crowd was satisfied, and ended up with twelve baskets full of uneaten pieces, the exact number of disciples Jesus ended up with.

A miracle!

the uneaten pieces represent aspects of what Jesus taught that the 12 disciples believed but the crowd could not swallow.

Not sure what kinda dope y'all smoke to arrive at these conclusions. I bet it's pretty potent, though.

FYI.

The miracle of the loaves is not about Jesus feeding people fish sandwiches out of thin air. Its about how Jesus taught such a large skeptical crowd of thousands what he learned from God with only 7 followers represented by 5 fish and two loaves. He fed everyone through those first 7 disciples ( feed them yourselves) until the crowd was satisfied, and ended up with twelve baskets full of uneaten pieces, the exact number of disciples Jesus ended up with.

A miracle!

the uneaten pieces represent aspects of what Jesus taught that the 12 disciples believed but the crowd could not swallow.

Not sure what kinda dope y'all smoke to arrive at these conclusions. I bet it's pretty potent, though.

lol... Its called intelligent thought. You should try it. One hit and all your troubles will vanish, and you'll be hooked.

Careful though, The hard stuff is not for sissies .

If rational thinking is too scary for you, maybe you should stick with the grape juice they are handing out in church for children.....

Jesus literally poofed fish sandwiches out of thin air as a demonstration of divine supernatural power over reality when 5000 people gathered around him, a homeless person in the middle of the desert, because they really needed a snack.

So what if it contradicts reality. So what if it makes no rational sense. So what if it never literally happened. So what if there is something of great value hidden there. Fuck intelligent thought. You don't have to understand anything. You just have to believe!

Thats the ticket!

You, a tough guy, are going to stick with that story ? really? Isn't that a little light in the loafers for a tough guy?

Last edited:

FYI.

A miracle!

lol... Its called intelligent thought. You should try it. One hit and all your troubles will vanish, and you'll be hooked.

If rational thinking is too scary for you, maybe you should stick with the grape juice they are handing out in church for children.....

Jesus literally poofed fish sandwiches out of thin air as a demonstration of divine supernatural power over reality when 5000 people gathered around him, a homeless person in the middle of the desert, because they really needed a snack.

So what if it contradicts reality. So what if it makes no rational sense. So what if it never literally happened. So what if there is something of great value hidden there. Fuck intelligent thought. You don't have to understand anything. You just have to believe!

Thats the ticket!

You, a tough guy, are going to stick with that story ? really? Isn't that a little light in the loafers for a tough guy?
It is kind of hard to reconcile your position with the >24,000 written manuscripts. Or do you believe there was a massive conspiracy to forge more than 24,000 documents?

FYI.

A miracle!

Thats the ticket!

It is kind of hard to reconcile your position with the >24,000 written manuscripts. Or do you believe there was a massive conspiracy to forge more than 24,000 documents?
What I have shown you I have drawn from the teachings of Jesus and the story in the written gospels without adding, subtracting, or changing a single word.

FYI.

A miracle!

Thats the ticket!

What I have shown you I have drawn from the teachings of Jesus and the story in the written gospels without adding, subtracting, or changing a single word.
But reject every single supernatural act by Jesus and his claim of who he is.

FYI.

A miracle!

Thats the ticket!

Jesus claimed to be the expected Messiah, a Jewish man. What you call supernatural acts, miracles, were signs that Jesus was exactly who he said he was. Feeding the multitude was about Jesus teaching the multitude what he learned from God satisfying their messianic expectations.

They were not demonstrations of supernatural power over reality nor proof of divinity.

Thats the ticket!

Jesus claimed to be the expected Messiah, a Jewish man. What you call supernatural acts, miracles, were signs that Jesus was exactly who he said he was. Feeding the multitude was about Jesus teaching the multitude what he learned from God satisfying their messianic expectations.

They were not demonstrations of supernatural power over reality nor proof of divinity.

even I do not buy into that one.-------there is no credible information in the NT that quotes
Jesus as saying "I AM THE MESSIAH"

Thats the ticket!

The Jewish Messiah will come at the end of days and he will be a man. Jesus is fully human and fully God. And when he returns he will fulfill the Jewish prophecy at that time. The first coming of Christ ended exactly as intended. He was sacrificed to reconcile justice with mercy and he established himself as the Word of God and fulfilled the original covenant.

ALL of the miracles he performed established his divinity. His claim established his divinity. The 24,000 written manuscripts recorded it. So either he was a madman and there was a massive conspiracy or he is exactly who he claimed to be.

Forum List

Back