The guy Nazareth was a total fraud, get over it already...

you're totally ignorant on Christianity

This from someone believes Jesus was the Son of God, but cannot explain why he couldn't do shit in his trial, why his disciples bolted on him, and why nobody who was "healed" showed up at the trial to defend the FRAUD....

When Moses "looked different" coming down the mountain, why was it necessary for the Levites to off 3500 people???
Man, you love displaying your complete ignorance.

PM me if you're ever interested in learning.

One more thing....

HOW COME the following NEVER SHOWED UP AT THE TRIAL???

1. all the people Jesus "healed"
2. his disciples

If someone who gave me sight when I was blind was on trial, I sure as heck would be obligated to testify on his behalf....

but none showed up to do so....

Most likely reason - the FRAUD never healed anyone

dex----in the field of psychiatry---your manner of thinking is called "concrete". Concrete thinking
is a very broad clinical sign----associated with lots of
conditions ranging from congenital dementia, to acquired dementia, all the way to psychosis. Now
tell us again just how "TRIALS" were conducted in
roman ruled Judea

Can you point to an instance of concrete thinking in LaDexter's post you quoted?

There is no such excessive concrete thinking in any of LaDexter's post as to qualify it as a disorder, everyone uses a combination of both concrete and abstract thinking to varying degrees. Your post seems like an uncalled for personal attack on LaDexter.

Actually all evidences point to you having some psychological disorder, none of your posts seem to be complete, all of them seem to contain fragmented thoughts, with unnecessary and excessive use of hypens, what psychological disorder would you be suffering?

Jesus Christ was a fraud no doubt, he couldn't save himself, how will he save anyone from anything? If he was a G-D why didn't he protect himself from his abusers? He had delusions of grandeur, coveted riches and kingdoms which weren't his, why was he calling himself King of Jews when he wasn't one?

One more thing....

2. his disciples

If someone who gave me sight when I was blind was on trial, I sure as heck would be obligated to testify on his behalf....

dex----in the field of psychiatry---your manner of thinking is called "concrete". Concrete thinking
conditions ranging from congenital dementia, to acquired dementia, all the way to psychosis. Now
roman ruled Judea

Can you point to an instance of concrete thinking in LaDexter's post you quoted?

There is no such excessive concrete thinking in any of LaDexter's post as to qualify it as a disorder, everyone uses a combination of both concrete and abstract thinking to varying degrees. Your post seems like an uncalled for personal attack on LaDexter.

Actually all evidences point to you having some psychological disorder, none of your posts seem to be complete, all of them seem to contain fragmented thoughts, with unnecessary and excessive use of hypens, what psychological disorder would you be suffering?

Jesus Christ was a fraud no doubt, he couldn't save himself, how will he save anyone from anything? If he was a G-D why didn't he protect himself from his abusers? He had delusions of grandeur, coveted riches and kingdoms which weren't his, why was he calling himself King of Jews when he wasn't one?

do you have a citation for your theory that overuse of
HYPHENS---is evidence of a "psychological disorder"?
Feel free to consult the DSM (infinity)

One more thing....

2. his disciples

roman ruled Judea

No, that's why I asked you, as you seem to be diagnosing members with psychological disorders.

But your usage of hyphens do seem to point to a psychological disorder.

One more thing....

2. his disciples

roman ruled Judea

No, that's why I asked you, as you seem to be diagnosing members with psychological disorder

silly-------idea-----really----dim------

But your usage of hyphens do seem to point to a psychological disorder.

Can you please answer the ones in blue?

Can you please answer the ones in blue?

sheeeesh you want me to go back and look at all of
Dex's miserable posts? As to Jesus being "KING OF DA JOOOOS" the only info we have on the man is that which
appears in the NT (nothing much and even less reliable)---but no where does he announce himself "KING OF DA JOOS" The writers of the NT do IMPLY that by having him
born in Bethlehem ------and three magic MAGI with a BIG STAR ----etc etc -------and even the OMEN stuff------
but why blame Jesus for that "stuff" (please note---I did not write BS)

Dex's miserable posts? As to Jesus being "KING OF DA JOOOOS" the only info we have on the man is that which
appears in the NT (nothing much and even less reliable)---but no where does he announce himself "KING OF DA JOOS" The writers of the NT do IMPLY that by having him
born in Bethlehem ------and three magic MAGI with a BIG STAR ----etc etc -------and even the OMEN stuff------

Not all of LaDexter's post, just the one you quoted, here I reproduced it below:

One more thing....

2. his disciples

You wrote:"As to Jesus being "KING OF DA JOOOOS" the only info we have on the man is that which
but why blame Jesus for that "stuff" (please note---I did not write BS)"

In Gospel of John, it is written as him saying he is a King:

8 Bible verses about Jesus Christ, King

But Jesus Christ despite being a Son of God, couldn't save himself, so how will he save anyone? If he was G-D, why didn't he protect himself from his abusers?

Not all of LaDexter's post, just the one you quoted, here I reproduced it below:

One more thing....

2. his disciples

You wrote:"As to Jesus being "KING OF DA JOOOOS" the only info we have on the man is that which
but why blame Jesus for that "stuff" (please note---I did not write BS)"

In Gospel of John, it is written as him saying he is a King:

8 Bible verses about Jesus Christ, King

But Jesus Christ despite being a Son of God, couldn't save himself, so how will he save anyone? If he was G-D, why didn't he protect himself from his abusers?

no one knows who "JOHN" was and there is no evidence that "JOHN" ever met Jesus. Don't blame Jesus.
As to WITNESSES to the miracles wrought by Jesus-----he was not be TRIED for "MIRACLES". No one said "PROVE YOU DID MIRACLES" There was an issue of
BLASHEMY-----as if just the uttering of a nutty statement would result in the death penalty by the "SANHEDRIN"-----<<<< actually a nutty idea. They story is that jesus refuse to deny that he is "the messiah" so they sentenced him to death-------quite an innovation-----no such stuff ever happened before. The WHOLE STORY IS SUSPECT. Such a person would be deemed NUTS------not "stoneable"
Dexie seems to imagine that if he PROVED he was divine----
that would have saved him-------???? ---besides---CAIAPHAS AND ANNAS were known roman shills------they just DID what rome wanted them to do (make that Pilate)

no one knows who "JOHN" was and there is no evidence that "JOHN" ever met Jesus. Don't blame Jesus.
As to WITNESSES to the miracles wrought by Jesus-----he was not be TRIED for "MIRACLES". No one said "PROVE YOU DID MIRACLES" There was an issue of
BLASHEMY-----as if just the uttering of a nutty statement would result in the death penalty by the "SANHEDRIN"-----<<<< actually a nutty idea. They story is that jesus refuse to deny that he is "the messiah" so they sentenced him to death-------quite an innovation-----no such stuff ever happened before. The WHOLE STORY IS SUSPECT. Such a person would be deemed NUTS------not "stoneable"
that would have saved him-------???? ---besides---CAIAPHAS AND ANNAS were known roman shills------they just DID what rome wanted them to do (make that Pilate)

But wouldn't being a messiah mean that he would have had divine power and been able to protect himself? And if he couldn't protect himself from his abusers, doesn't it mean that he was just a normal human being? So is the entire Christianity belief in Jesus Christ as G-D to spite the Sanhedrin and people who crucified Jesus Christ?

But wouldn't being a messiah mean that he would have had divine power and been able to protect himself? And if he couldn't protect himself from his abusers, doesn't it mean that he was just a normal human being? So is the entire Christianity belief in Jesus Christ as G-D to spite the Sanhedrin and people who crucified Jesus Christ?

no-----messiahs have never been described as magicians.
The Sanhedrin had nothing to do with it ----it is not entirely
clear to me that either ANNAS or CAIAPHAS were Sanhedrin judges------they were Temple priests appointed by the Romans. Sunday school teachers seem to have a problem knowing the difference

clear to me that either ANNAS or CAIAPHAS were Sanhedrin judges------they were Temple priests appointed by the Romans. Sunday school teachers seem to have a problem knowing the difference

Are you contradicting yourself? In an earlier post you wrote Sanhedrin sentenced Jesus Christ to death penalty for claiming to be the messiah. Now you are saying they didn't have anything to do with crucifixion?

And according to Wikipedia being a messiah means being a king too.

Jesus Christ is reported to have performed miracles, that would mean that he had supernatural powers, he also claimed to be the son of God, which would make him divine, why didn't he use his divine supernatural powers to protect himself from his abusers?

Are you contradicting yourself? In an earlier post you wrote Sanhedrin sentenced Jesus Christ to death penalty for claiming to be the messiah. Now you are saying they didn't have anything to do with crucifixion?

And according to Wikipedia being a messiah means being a king too.

Jesus Christ is reported to have performed miracles, that would mean that he had supernatural powers, he also claimed to be the son of God, which would make him divine, why didn't he use his divine supernatural powers to protect himself from his abusers?

Nope----I never stated that the Sanhedrin convicted Jesus for claiming to be the messiah and I never stated that the Sanhedrin sentenced Jesus to death-----Christian scholars make that claim. It is not so claimed IN THE NT. The Sanhedrin had never CONVICTED a person for claiming to be a messiah----the tendency at that time was to consider such a person "beside himself" ie nuts. You need to read both books. Feel free to ask questions.

One of two things was true, either Jesus was the son of God complete with power to heal, or he was a total fraud, had no powers, and was just a man who lied a lot....

THE EVIDENCE....

Clearly, his disciples knew whether Jesus was a fraud or not, as they were the ones who "observed" all his "miracles." Two disciples saw Jesus walk on water, but when everyone was watching, Jesus sunk right to the bottom meeting John the Baptist. In place at the time is the Old Testament, so the following logic applies...

GOD controls whether or not you go to Heaven or Hell.

If you believe this guy is GOD's son, do you betray him???

Judas did. Did Judas do that knowing Jesus was really the Son of God, or did Judas do that because Judas knew Jesus was a fraud and did not want to end up on a cross next to him. All the disciples betray Jesus when the "cops" arrest him. They deny they knew him, all offenses against God's son that God would clearly know about....

IF Jesus was really healing people left and right, he would've been really popular. But he was clearly a lot less popular than Barabbas.....

and why is he running from the authorities??

This is the Son of God. Why FEAR??? Why RUN??? If you are the son of God, show them.....

and then his trial proved Judas correct.... that he was just a man, and died on the cross like a man, in the time of a man, as he aged during his life like a man....

and even the blood on the Shroud of Turin is HUMAN blood, product of HUMAN MAN AND WOMAN.....
People will believe what they want and you have no power to change that. Get over it.

op_faggot_star_trek.jpg

Seriously motherfucker.

You're gonna attempt to denigrate the Son of God?

The guy who sacrificed himself for you, in case you didn't want to be an asshat?
You don't deserve to be breathing oxygen, seriously.

This from yet another SUB HUMAN who never thinks, never asks, but only PARROTS...

You didn't observe Jesus, idiot. You cannot answer/refute my claims. But you can spazz out in a completely "un-Christian" way and out yourself as a SUB in the process....

Jesus was not even a good person. He deliberately bilked people, promised future "healing" and then disappeared... and that is why so many in Judea showed up to vote for Barabbas.... because they HATED the FRAUD.

People will believe what they want and you have no power to change that. Get over it.

another "Christian intellect" for sure....

Just ask Einstein, Aristotle, Galileo...

oops, likely some here still hate Galileo for outing da BiBULL as BULLSHIT.....

op_faggot_star_trek.jpg

Seriously motherfucker.

You're gonna attempt to denigrate the Son of God?

The guy who sacrificed himself for you, in case you didn't want to be an asshat?
You don't deserve to be breathing oxygen, seriously.

This from yet another SUB HUMAN who never thinks, never asks, but only PARROTS...

You didn't observe Jesus, idiot. You cannot answer/refute my claims. But you can spazz out in a completely "un-Christian" way and out yourself as a SUB in the process....

Jesus was not even a good person. He deliberately bilked people, promised future "healing" and then disappeared... and that is why so many in Judea showed up to vote for Barabbas.... because they HATED the FRAUD.

GFY you subhuman piece of leftist filth. Seriously? Are you saying you choose to denigrate the Son of God?

If so, well, you have quite the bad future ahead of you. God's laws are ingrained into the world he created, guy.

Just so you know. Get back with me in 5 years and let's see where you are, and where I'm at, k?

Tbh, I wish I'd be back with Heavenly Father, but no, he has something hard he wants me to do.

I wouldn't have lived this long if not.

why was he calling himself King of Jews when he wasn't one?

He lied just about every time he spoke.

"Give up everything and follow me" is the original line used over and over after the "I can see" hoaxes. Jesus got many idiots to do just that, give him all their wealth and "follow" him.... but Jesus needed consistent landing of idiots with money, and as the people of Judea got wise to his scam.... the opportunities for more scams dwindled... and we found our FRAUD with lots of followers and no money or food - time for the "loaves and fishes" shell game "miracle...

Then everything about his fraud came apart. Judas was no longer able to fund his drinking and whore habits from the bilkings, so he found a new way to make himself rich - rat out Jesus.

Fearing the cross, all his "disciples" followed suit and bolted.... the only thing missing was this song....

Forum List

Back