The guy Nazareth was a total fraud, get over it already...

there is no god
god's son as man???!!!?? totally ridiculous
In scripture the title Son of God is just a relational metaphor indicating an intimate closeness to God above that of other prophets who were called servants of God.
but no one can prove there is a god at all
an ''intimate closeness''.........? what exactly do you mean by that?

there is no god
In scripture the title Son of God is just a relational metaphor indicating an intimate closeness to God above that of other prophets who were called servants of God.

So what if you think that no one can prove there is a God.

I am showing you how to understand words written by men in a book that amounts to a collection of fairy tales.

If you can learn that you will be that much closer to God.

there is no god

I am showing you how to understand words written by men in a book that amounts to a collection of fairy tales.

but there is no god
I don't need to be closer to god/believe in god/etc to live or ''go to heaven''

there is no god

but there is no god
I don't need to be closer to god/believe in god/etc to live or ''go to heaven''

If you do not understand the meaning of the words and subjects that are not necessarily directly connected to the literal meanings of the words used in these stories written by men, how would you even know what heaven is?

Maybe my family was Jewish 500 years ago.

and still is, except like many others (Ossman, Murdoch, Simon Elliot, Billy Graham, Gaddafi etc.) you lie about it and "false flag" yourself....

Christianity's origin is very sketchy...

"Son of God" runs away from the law...
law catches up...
disciples all bolt....
loses popularity contest to Barabbas
can't show anything at public trial
gets cross and dies on cross in time consistent with 100% human DNA

How does this scam get off the ground?

A: Judaism eventually saw it, Christianity, as a way to get

unChosen MORONS

to "serve Israel"

and that's now our problem in the US....

Maybe my family was Jewish 500 years ago.

and still is, except like many others (Ossman, Murdoch, Simon Elliot, Billy Graham, Gaddafi etc.) you lie about it and "false flag" yourself....
Well, no. Maybe at times growing up it did seem like my family was inexplicably terrified as if someone was going to find out that we were not dead during the zombie apocalypse, the temple police were about to storm the house, or the inquisition was still going on, but other than that we loved celebrating pagan holidays and eating bacon religiously and reverently.

Last edited:
One more thing....

HOW COME the following NEVER SHOWED UP AT THE TRIAL???

1. all the people Jesus "healed"
2. his disciples

If someone who gave me sight when I was blind was on trial, I sure as heck would be obligated to testify on his behalf....

but none showed up to do so....

Most likely reason - the FRAUD never healed anyone

One more thing....

2. his disciples

If someone who gave me sight when I was blind was on trial, I sure as heck would be obligated to testify on his behalf....

No. The simple truth is that some people just have no class.

One more thing....

2. his disciples

dex----in the field of psychiatry---your manner of thinking is called "concrete". Concrete thinking
is a very broad clinical sign----associated with lots of
conditions ranging from congenital dementia, to acquired dementia, all the way to psychosis. Now
tell us again just how "TRIALS" were conducted in
roman ruled Judea

op_faggot_star_trek.jpg

Seriously motherfucker.

You're gonna attempt to denigrate the Son of God?

The guy who sacrificed himself for you, in case you didn't want to be an asshat?
You don't deserve to be breathing oxygen, seriously.

Jesus never ran from the authorities,

Really....

So, when there was a "warrant" out for his "arrest," he just walked right in and turned himself in??

Why did his "disciples" bolt on him? Weren't they afraid that "betrayed son of God" on resume guaranteed afterlife in HELL?

Why did ancient Judea have a law against claiming to be "son of God?" Was Jesus not the first fraud to try that?
Where in the world do you moonbats pick this stuff up? Honestly, you think you are theologians when in fact you're totally ignorant on Christianity and have no intention of learning anything.

roman ruled Judea

The trial gave the Charlatan Fraud the opportunity to

1. walk on water
2. heal someone, including a leper
3. take an empty wicker basket and magically fill it with fish and bread

The FRAUD failed to do any of those, since he never had the ability to....

Jesus and the Disciples were essentially a "pyramid scheme."

The "Give up everything and follow me" is essentially that - give the FRAUD all your wealth and wait in line for one serving of fish and bread...

Then the ability stage another "I can see" fraud started to wane, and the FRAUD found himself and his pyramid scheme out of cash...

that's when the "leaves and fishes" fraud happened...

Soon after, those who gave up everything found themselves with nothing....

the Disciples bolted
the FRAUD was given a fair trial and was convicted and executed....

you're totally ignorant on Christianity

This from someone believes Jesus was the Son of God, but cannot explain why he couldn't do shit in his trial, why his disciples bolted on him, and why nobody who was "healed" showed up at the trial to defend the FRAUD....

When Moses "looked different" coming down the mountain, why was it necessary for the Levites to off 3500 people???

roman ruled Judea

The trial gave the Charlatan Fraud the opportunity to

1. walk on water
2. heal someone, including a leper
3. take an empty wicker basket and magically fill it with fish and bread

The FRAUD failed to do any of those, since he never had the ability to....

Jesus and the Disciples were essentially a "pyramid scheme."

The "Give up everything and follow me" is essentially that - give the FRAUD all your wealth and wait in line for one serving of fish and bread...

Then the ability stage another "I can see" fraud started to wane, and the FRAUD found himself and his pyramid scheme out of cash...

that's when the "leaves and fishes" fraud happened...

Soon after, those who gave up everything found themselves with nothing....

the Disciples bolted
the FRAUD was given a fair trial and was convicted and executed....

read the book again----he was not convicted of anything

you're totally ignorant on Christianity

This from someone believes Jesus was the Son of God, but cannot explain why he couldn't do shit in his trial, why his disciples bolted on him, and why nobody who was "healed" showed up at the trial to defend the FRAUD....

When Moses "looked different" coming down the mountain, why was it necessary for the Levites to off 3500 people???

you should read BOTH books again

I'll tell you why those 3500 were offed.

They were offed for noticing that the "looked different" Moses was not the real Moses.

That is why the "looked different" Moses ordered the extermination of the Midianites, the ones who helped the real Moses....

Off those who notice FRAUD = the origin and first of the Judeo/Christian "values"

Forum List

Back