******* The Goodness of GOD *******

Why should I CARE when people like you flee like the pricks you are, you drive by but won't stop. Feel me, sweepea? I not your enemy. I hate cowards, I did what I could. God can suck dick. Really.

With all the blood and the screaming, perhaps I missed GOD. It's possible, God's presence skipped my mind whilst this person I held died. Her brown eyes turned opaque. Yeah, I make this shit up to piss off GOD? I wish i could forget it. I hate god, if he/she is real. Asshole sadist murderer. Don’t defend it, please. Let me say this again: GOD can suck my weenie.

Sorry, but jesus was cruxified because the romans were afraid of what he was stirring up with his pompous speeches.

You mustn't forget that Christ's crucifixion was not a mishap. It was a carefully engineered plan of redemption from the foundation of the earth. It was not the Pharisiees nor the Pilate who had Christ cricified but rather the people who yelled crucify him.

As Jesus of Nazareth (Christ) stood on one side and Jesus Bar-Abbas (son of God) on the other, at the judgment seat of Pilate, the crowed called for the crucifixion of Christ. It is no coincidence that the events occured in this manner as it was not the Jews or the Romans who condemned Christ to the cross but rather you and I and the rest of humanity (sinners, robbers, murderers, etc. like Barabbas) who needed a sacrifice, free from sin, to take our place and suffer the wrath of God that we might be called the sons of God. (1 John 3:1)

John 19:6-12
-6 When the chief priests therefore and officers saw him, they cried out, saying, Crucify him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Take ye him, and crucify him: for I find no fault in him.
-7 The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.
-8 When Pilate therefore heard that saying, he was the more afraid;
-9 And went again into the judgment hall, and saith unto Jesus, Whence art thou? But Jesus gave him no answer.
-10 Then saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou not unto me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee?
-11 Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.
-12 And from thenceforth Pilate sought to release him: but the Jews cried out, saying, If thou let this man go, thou art not Caesar's friend: whosoever maketh himself a king speaketh against Caesar.

But i think the worst part has to be placing him up on the cross in his undies. How embarrassing is that?

That was because, in short, he took on our shame that we might go boldly in unto the throne of grace and that we are not brought to shame by Satan the accuser of the brethren.

You're following the pope so you can get a crown when you get to heaven? :lol:

I follow Christ so that I might be accounted worthy to escape the judgment to come. (Luke 21:36)

I run the spiritual race that I might persevere and win the prize just as any runner, football player, etc. would do, except this prize is way better than anything they could ever dream of. (1 Corinthians 9:24-27, also: 2 Timothy 4:8, James 1:12, 1Peter 5:4, Revelation 3:11)

If christ came to free us from the curses of this world, he sure didn't doing a very good job of that since we still have disease, war...

It is only unto them who believe and are born again that are redeemed of the curse. But as I said before, that doesn't exempt us from the problems in this world from occurring around us and sometimes entering into our lives when we fail to cast our cares upon the Lord.

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. -John 16:33

With all the blood and the screaming, perhaps I missed GOD. It's possible, God's presence skipped my mind whilst this person I held died. Her brown eyes turned opaque. Yeah, I make this shit up to piss off GOD? I wish i could forget it. I hate god, if he/she is real. Asshole sadist murderer. Don’t defend it, please. Let me say this again: GOD can suck my weenie.

God works through human beings. He gives us all the ability to heal the sick. So while you sat there cursing God, the woman died when you could have saved her life had you not been too preoccupied in hating God.

God works through human beings. He gives us all the ability to heal the sick. So while you sat there cursing God, the woman died when you could have saved her life had you not been too preoccupied in hating God.

Please give me ONE example where this happened and someone dying was saved like that. And don't say doctors because they study to learn that skill, it's not god-given. And don't say ordinary people who might know CPR or watch ER and shows like that. I'm talking about the guy holding the woman in his arms and he wills her to recovery.

Please give me ONE example where this happened and someone dying was saved like that. And don't say doctors because they study to learn that skill, it's not god-given. And don't say ordinary people who might know CPR or watch ER and shows like that. I'm talking about the guy holding the woman in his arms and he wills her to recovery.

There are many examples in the Bible to get you started.

The greatest miracle is when someone accepts Christ. We live but 120 years at most on this earth and then we enter into eternity. So the saddest thing is not someone dying but when someone doesn't accept Christ.

Such anger. I suggest you pray. We are praying for you.

The greatest miracle is when someone accepts Christ. We live but 120 years at most on this earth and then we enter into eternity. So the saddest thing is not someone dying but when someone doesn't accept Christ.

You have no examples, thought so. :lol:

Lite..you are nothing if not creepy. I swear that if I was injured fom a car wreck lying mangled in a hospital bed and someone like you stood over me with that body snatcher crap spewing out you pie hole I would somehow summon the energy to grab a scalpel and plunge it into one of your ears. Serious. :eek:

Hey "The Blight".......got news for ya sportcheck.......if you have a beginning, you CAN'T BE ETERNAL!!!!! Only God is eternal, as He has no beginning or ending, which is the definition of eternal.

If you DO have a beginning, the best you can hope for is forever, not eternity.

And.......FWIW......Yeshua isn't the only way to salvation, that is a lie created by the Catholics and the Christians.

I gave you examples. It's not examples that you want though. You are just looking for excuses.

Last edited:

Lite..you are nothing if not creepy. I swear that if I was injured fom a car wreck lying mangled in a hospital bed and someone like you stood over me with that body snatcher crap spewing out you pie hole I would somehow summon the energy to grab a scalpel and plunge it into one of your ears. Serious. :eek:

That's the thing, I wouldn't. People in situations like that are in need of care and action, not someone preaching salvation. I guess you could say I differ with those of that mind set. I don't see Jesus doing that in the Bible and I don't think we should either.

But I can say you are quite the character. I like your spunk.:lol:

Hopefully you will open your life to Christ some day and I pray that you are NEVER in any accident.:eusa_angel:

Hey "The Blight".......got news for ya sportcheck.......if you have a beginning, you CAN'T BE ETERNAL!!!!! Only God is eternal, as He has no beginning or ending, which is the definition of eternal.

If you DO have a beginning, the best you can hope for is forever, not eternity.

And.......FWIW......Yeshua isn't the only way to salvation, that is a lie created by the Catholics and the Christians.

Your proof of that would be?

Well, considering that Yeshua was a good Jewish man, and that God's Chosen People are the Jews because of their ancestor Abraham recognizing the "One True God", as well as the fact that what Buddhist and Zen teach in China is pretty much what Yeshua taught in Israel, yeah......I'd say that there are several ways into Heaven.

Let's say you and I both have a magnetic strip hotel key.

images

Fair enough, they are both plastic, they both have a magnetic stripe on them,
hotel-key-card.jpg

same dimensions, both say Hilton on them, both preach the same message "slide me in the door and it will open"

We then place our keys in the door...

images

One of our keys opens the door, the others does not. Why?

They both looked the same, felt the same, smelled the same, weighed the same.

The difference is, one of the keys matches the programming of the door set by the owner. The other does not. What we should be concerned about is what key the person who owns the hotel says will open the door or not. Because only one will enter into his rest...

77005368.jpg

And just having a key that says Heaven on it doesn't mean it will open the door.

Last edited:

images

same dimensions, both say Hilton on them, both preach the same message "slide me in the door and it will open"

The difference is, one of the keys matches the programming of the door set by the owner. The other does not. What we should be concerned about is what key the person who owns the hotel says will open the door or not. Because only one will enter into his rest...

And just having a key that says Heaven on it doesn't mean it will open the door.

But what if I'm a maid, manager or janitor, all of whom have a master key to open all the rooms? Free pass to heaven?

images

But what if I'm a maid, manager or janitor, all of whom have a master key to open all the rooms? Free pass to heaven?

Yes, that would be like the angels...and none of us are angels that I know of?:lol:

Psalms 8:1-9
-1 To the chief Musician upon Gittith, A Psalm of David. O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.
-2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.
-3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
-4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
-5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
-6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:
-7 All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;
-8 The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.
-9 O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!

Forum List

Back