******* The Goodness of GOD *******

First order of business...

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. -Joh 3:16

John 3:17-21
-17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
-18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
-19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
-20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
-21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Last edited:
and Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.
-Matthew 1:16

Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli,
-Luke 3:23

A thread dedicated to the Creator of the Universe and the Saviour of all mankind, Jesus Christ!:eusa_angel:

the goodness of god can be overestimated and it usually is.

It can never be overestimated. He is a father that loves you so much that instead of turning his back on you and I, he sought out a way of redeeming us from our sins.

but let us face observable facts:

there is no god.

jesus if he existed in the time and way he is put forth -- by others, was a crazy Hebrew claiming to be what many others -- many others of his day were claiming to be. The Messiah and Prophets were like preachers today -- a dime a dozen. -historical fact

My Me. My Me Why hast Me forsaken Me ?

Worship not Me but Me who sent Me.
Fucking idiots:cuckoo:
murkin Taliban
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1OXAi7rNMg]YouTube - I HAVE SINNED[/ame]

A thread dedicated to the Creator of the Universe and the Saviour of all mankind, Jesus Christ!:eusa_angel:

condemning billions of good and decent people to eternal hell fire simply because they didn't believe in god

or because they had sex outside of marriage

or got divorced

or were gay

doesn't sound so "good" to me.

I don't know why you even bothered to start this thread Light, but it was nice of you to give it a try. God is good, I feel sorry for those who felt the need to bash and belittle in here. You aptly display what the absence of God results in.

Your fellowship is appreciated Light. God Bless. :)

condemning billions of good and decent people to eternal hell fire simply because they didn't believe in god

or because they had sex outside of marriage

or got divorced

or were gay

doesn't sound so "good" to me.

That's religion, not God.

There's a difference, you know.

I don't know why you even bothered to start this thread Light, but it was nice of you to give it a try. God is good, I feel sorry for those who felt the need to bash and belittle in here. You aptly display what the absence of God results in.

Your fellowship is appreciated Light. God Bless. :)

Bashing and belittling....and the absence of Gods.

That is something to think about.

I've seen a lot of religious bashing and belittling here by those who think they have a patent on all that is good and right and Godly. :eusa_eh:

It has made my very cynical.

The mirror on my wall
Casts an image dark and small
But I'm not sure at all it's my reflection.
I am blinded by the light
Of God and truth and right
And I wander in the night without direction.

Forum List

Back