******* The Goodness of GOD *******

CGirl, you didn't understand my question, it was: do you know any muslims who will say out loud (to other muslims) that they don't want to live under sharia law because it's crap?

You don't even understand that it wasn't Islam that attacked on 9/11 but one very small group of radicals who oppose the US' involvement in Israel. So who cares where they put a fucking mosque?

Understanding is one skill having children is another, too bad you have neither.

I understood your question - moronic as it was. I know Muslims who CHOOSE to live in western countries. I've never asked them specifically whether they believe their own faiths' laws to be crap. That would be insulting and I only ever insult morons... not Muslims. Generally, speaking of the Muslims I know, they are far more intelligent than you. It is fools I do not suffer gladly, not those who walk a different path to God.

I am aware that it was a bunch of radicals that attacked us on 9/11. You're problem is that you are projecting the views of others on to me. That says you're an idiot.

My issue with the "Ground Zero Mosque" is not that it is a Mosque, but that it is offensive to my fellow Americans, namely many of the families of those who died, and many New Yorkers. I have thought about the matter - I tend not to react on emotion, but on rational thought. My own view is that it is morally wrong to build it there. If they have the courage to build elsewhere, I have no problem with it. Because I have no problem with Muslims. See how that works?

Aren't your fellow merruccans muslims as well? It's offensive to them?:cuckoo:

Go ask your so called muslims friends if they would want to live under sharia law. If they say no, then they're not real muslims as the koran says that sharia law must prevail and be used. If they say yes, well...

So you have no problem with muslims? So you'd accept having sharia law in the US? If not, you have a problem with muslims. See how simple that is?

Geezum - are you a fucking bot or something? :cuckoo:

How great is Thy goodness, which Thou hast stored up for those who fear Thee, which Thou hast wrought for those who take refuge in Thee, before the sons of men! -Psalms 31:19

Oh give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; for His lovingkindness is everlasting. -Psalms 107:1

Psalms 145:8-10
-8 The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.
-9 The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.
-10 All thy works shall praise thee, O LORD; and thy saints shall bless thee.

Psalms 145:8-10
-8 The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.
-9 The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.
-10 All thy works shall praise thee, O LORD; and thy saints shall bless thee.

So what happens when god gets mad? He crap his pants?

John 1:1-5
-1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
-2 The same was in the beginning with God.
-3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
-4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
-5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

-1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
-3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Might wanna use the Hebrew translation, it's a much more accurate description of what really happened (remember, the Torah is the first 5 books of the OT).

In the first verse, God is called El-Ohim which translated means "el" = God and "ohim" means "many powers" which is why the first name God uses in the Bible is "God of Many Powers"........He had a lot of things to create.

Anytime someone quotes the OT from the King James version, I always consider that suspect..........because many of the translations of the verses (as well as heavy editing of books like Daniel) are not quite accurate.

According to Jewish translations, the first verse isn't so much "In the beginning", it's more like "In A beginning", which refers to the 974 creations that came before this one.

Bird, bird, bird, bird is the word...:lol:

Might wanna use the Hebrew translation, it's a much more accurate description of what really happened (remember, the Torah is the first 5 books of the OT).

In the first verse, God is called El-Ohim which translated means "el" = God and "ohim" means "many powers" which is why the first name God uses in the Bible is "God of Many Powers"........He had a lot of things to create.

Anytime someone quotes the OT from the King James version, I always consider that suspect..........because many of the translations of the verses (as well as heavy editing of books like Daniel) are not quite accurate.

According to Jewish translations, the first verse isn't so much "In the beginning", it's more like "In A beginning", which refers to the 974 creations that came before this one.

Well, let's see, John is a book out of the NT and isn't one of the first five books, but whatever.:rolleyes:

And as for Elohim, I don't know how and where you cook this crap up???

Forget the KJ version and look in any Hebrew dictionary and you will find that "elohim" is the plural form of god PERIOD. "im" and "ot" are common plural endings used throughout the Hebrew language.

picture.php

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. -Romans 10:13

Are you a "whosoever"? Time is short and life in Christ so sweet. Make Jesus Lord of your life today!

Just out of curiosity, does this mean that if you DON'T believe in Jesus, you're going to hell?

What if you believe Jesus exists, but don't worship Him as God?

And oh yeah The Dim, might wanna consult with a rabbi about the meaning of Elohim.

picture.php

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. -Romans 10:13

Are you a "whosoever"? Time is short and life in Christ so sweet. Make Jesus Lord of your life today!

Who's this random roman guy?

I used to know a guy named Adam Lord, boy did he think he was hot shit... until I took his girlfriend off him! :D

He is a father so loving, he tortured and killed his only son.

And he did this so that we, sinners, could have salvation. That is truly love!

So he did it so that we could do anything we want, be major sinners, fornicators and murderers and still get salvation? Cool! I'm in, there's someone I want to kill!!!:cool:

Did I state that? Changing statements others made is no way to get your point across and only proves to make you look foolish. If you want actual debate, you will find it hard to achieve with those tactics.

Just out of curiosity, does this mean that if you DON'T believe in Jesus, you're going to hell?

What if you believe Jesus exists, but don't worship Him as God?

If you believe a cliff exists yet walk right off of it, are you going to fall?

Just believing a cliff exists is not going to save you from falling. Believing in the existance is the first step. Doing something about it is the difference between life and death.

-Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

-John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Three times in the Garden of Gethsemane Jesus prayed that if there be any other way let that way be chosen. The reply each time was that there was none. The conclusion is that there is no other way for you and I to be reconciled to the father without being born again, which requires the acceptance of Jesus Christ as LORD of our lives.

And oh yeah The Dim, might wanna consult with a rabbi about the meaning of Elohim.

Should I ask the ones that agree with me or the ones that agree with you?

And he did this so that we, sinners, could have salvation. That is truly love!

So he did it so that we could do anything we want, be major sinners, fornicators and murderers and still get salvation? Cool! I'm in, there's someone I want to kill!!!:cool:

Did I state that? Changing statements others made is no way to get your point across and only proves to make you look foolish. If you want actual debate, you will find it hard to achieve with those tactics.

See the bolded part? Remember you wrote it? So I could sin all my life and repent 5 seconds before I die and accept JC as my savior and I'm in heaven!

See the bolded part? Remember you wrote it? So I could sin all my life and repent 5 seconds before I die and accept JC as my savior and I'm in heaven!

Yes, you could. But you could also die 5 seconds before you accept Jesus so why wait?:eusa_angel:

Besides, life with Jesus is much better than without him.

Look, I'm a full-blown athiest, but can't the rest of you non-believers allow these guys just to have ONE thread to themselves. They know how you/we feel, but doesn't mean you have to dis every friggin thread they start for cryin' out loud...

That is true but you still misquoted me as I never stated we can do anything we want. However, based on your statement, you must be a believer though not following the teachings of Christ. I'll pray for you!

That is true but you still misquoted me as I never stated we can do anything we want. However, based on your statement, you must be a believer though not following the teachings of Christ. I'll pray for you!

Romans 6:1-23
-1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
-2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
-3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
-4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
-5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
-6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
-7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.
-8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
-9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
-10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
-11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
-12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
-13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
-14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
-15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
-16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
-17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
-18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.
-19 I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.
-20 For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.
-21 What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.
-22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.
-23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

New Topics

Forum List

Back