should Ukraine sink putin oil tankers ?

should Ukraine sink putin oil tankers ?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • no

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Obviously, there was no greenlight. Kiev is defying the Biden administration's repeated requests to stop its strikes on Moscow's oil infrastructure.

Ukraine launched drone attacks on several Russian oil refineries overnight, Russian sources said on Wednesday, despite pushback from Washington urging Kyiv to reel in its strikes on Moscow's oil infrastructure.

In March, the Financial Times reported that the U.S. had pushed Ukraine to stop its attacks on Russia's oil refineries for fear of spikes in global oil prices and the risk of Russian retaliation.

"We do not encourage or enable attacks inside of Russia," a U.S. State Department spokesperson previously told Newsweek.

Last edited:
I already said that striking tankers full of oil is a bad idea. Should I repeat it once again for you?

You keep bringing up the whatifisms. Nothing you have brought up would be as harmful to the entire European and Russian area as destroying one single oil tanker. Sorry, no whatisms are accepted. Hell, the destroying of a fully loaded crude oil tanker would be worse that a single air burst nuke.

Obviously, there was no greenlight. Kiev is defying the Biden administration's repeated requests to stop its strikes on Moscow's oil infrastructure.

Ukraine launched drone attacks on several Russian oil refineries overnight, Russian sources said on Wednesday, despite pushback from Washington urging Kyiv to reel in its strikes on Moscow's oil infrastructure.

In March, the Financial Times reported that the U.S. had pushed Ukraine to stop its attacks on Russia's oil refineries for fear of spikes in global oil prices and the risk of Russian retaliation.

"We do not encourage or enable attacks inside of Russia," a U.S. State Department spokesperson previously told Newsweek.

I support the destruction of the Russian oil refineries and storage facilities. We already know that will bring this nonsense to a halt faster than anything else.

we can attack the empty🇷🇺 tankers 👍

Not a bad idea except it's not the tanker that will bring the halt to the invasion as the destruction of the oil itself. Ukraine needs to hit all oil facilities of Russia that is land based. Burn, baby Burn.

the tanker that will bring the halt to the invasion
who said to you , RT.ru page ?

the reality :

1654177662057.png

ps

According to the Financial Times, the Biden administration, in response to Ukrainian drone attacks on 12 oil refineries in Russia, “urged Ukraine to halt attacks on Russia’s energy infrastructure, warning that the drone strikes risk driving up global oil prices and provoking retaliation.”

I think those figures are too optimistic. And before you will express another piece of your valuable opinion, read something about what KABs and FABs and UMPK are, and what their role is in Russian recent advances.

Which none have anything to do with striking an oil tanker with a 1000lb explosive bomb. Please stop trying to feed Bullshit into the Ballgame.

Your whataboutism is wasted. And up support destroying a couple of hundred miles of fishing and the famine that comes with it? We aren't talking about who is to blame. No matter who does it, it's an evil thing. Now, MAGAt, get back under that rock.
Idiot does not realise that the Dam was a typical Budanov and Mossad False Flag

All over for the Kyiv Nazis, with so many refusing to fight , surrendering and even running away

Nice post edit, there Ivan. You just posted one of my heroes agreeing with me. You Magats can't even stay straight on anything.
🇷🇺 🐷🇸🇦 need to LEAVE UKRAINE !!

Muscovites (the same rule applies to Moscow shadow tankers) at the bus stop were fined for trying to travel without valid tickets.

GH_IbLzX0AE3Kla.jpg

GGRj38sa4AEIrMe.jpg

Last edited:
The New York Times:The Pentagon has allowed Ukraine to use ATACMS to attack targets in Crimea

And they should be hitting the oil storage facilities inside of Russia as well. Just not the loaded Tankers. You keep bring up things that agree with my stance. And a lot of Bullshit into the
Ballgame along with it.

not the loaded Tankers.

nobody is gonna do it, maybe Moscow GRU, as a provocation
Senator Graham calls aiding Ukraine "the best security investment ever."

sorry. #25 was not for you, too many
🇷🇺
Moscow trolls here , way too many . you are not one of them. it was my error.
ps

nobody is gonna do it, maybe Moscow GRU, as a provocation
Senator Graham calls aiding Ukraine "the best security investment ever."

sorry. #25 was not for you, too many
🇷🇺
Moscow trolls here , way too many . you are not one of them. it was my error.
ps

No prob. It's easy to come up with an understandable disagreement. Your response did confuse me a bit. And there are quite a few MAGAts masquerading as RU Trolls as well.

And there are quite a few MAGAts masquerading as RU Trolls as well.
agree, why putin arrested Timur Ivanov (Deputy Minister of war ), is this an attack on Shoigu? or the new 1937 ?

ps

agree, why putin arrested Timur Ivanov (Deputy Minister of war ), is this an attack on Shoigu? or the new 1937 ?

ps

Wow, well put.

And they should be hitting the oil storage facilities inside of Russia as well
i have the topic which dedicated to this subject . why do you think attacks on oil facilities are so effective ?

great news !

Forum List

Back