The Art of Hunter Biden

Prediction: men in white suits are going to come and take you away. It's been long overdue anyway..
You still think Picasso is a better artist than Hunter Biden?

1668793225037.jpeg

I have read a lot of churlish posts regarding his work, People suggesting that he is cashing in on his celebrity. Or worse.

Im not an art expert but his work seems credible enough and the prices seem to be not excessive.

He has resolved the grift issue by making buyers anon and it is likely that they may turn out to be a good investment at some point,

COme on man! They are all Chinese replicas.

He is a relatively young artist. He may develop into something special and these early efforts ill grow in value.

Yes, there is something very special about prison cell murals. Lets hope he fully develops sooner rather than later.

I have read a lot of churlish posts regarding his work, People suggesting that he is cashing in on his celebrity. Or worse.

Im not an art expert but his work seems credible enough and the prices seem to be not excessive.

He has resolved the grift issue by making buyers anon and it is likely that they may turn out to be a good investment at some point,
Yeah sure. Nothing surprising that he makes $50,000 per nose blow, often paid in Chinese Yuan currency. Nothing to see here, just like being paid $80,000 per month to sit on the board of a Ukrainian energy company. FFS give us a break.

Its great that my thread has been able to spark such a heated debate about art. I had no idea that there were so many experts on here.
And thanks to Mr Biden for being the catalyst.

That had me laughing for a good 5 minutes
All the credit goes to odanny, I mean McRib, for sharing his impressive knowledge of art and artists and his assessment of Biden's talents as belonging among the greats.

Suuuuuuuure. He gets as much for one of his snot paintings as a Dutch Master gets....

Makes perfect sense in dumbshit land.

How do YOU judge art.
And are you implying that you know more than professional art appraisers who actually do the valuations?
Don't flatter yourself.

Do I know more than professional art appraisers?
Without a doubt

This painting just went for auction at $51 million
1668796036183.jpeg

You still think I don’t know more about art than the experts?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back