The Hunter Biden Tax Indictment Is a Disaster for the White House

They are victims of the lying left wing media.
IOW, in your mind you think anyone who examined the evidence and found it was reasonable to believe Trump is guilty must have been corrupted in some way. Do you have anything to back up your assertion other than the belief in the impossibility Trump committed any crime?

IOW, in your mind you think anyone who examined the evidence and found it was reasonable to believe Trump is guilty must have been corrupted in some way. Do you have anything to back up your assertion other than the belief in the impossibility Trump committed any crime?

I open my eyes and see Democrats have completely different standards you hold us to and yourselves to. You hold yourself to none.

It's totally obvious, despite the fur flying, MAGA man

I open my eyes and see Democrats have completely different standards you hold us to and yourselves to. You hold yourself to none.

It's totally obvious, despite the fur flying, MAGA man
So you have no evidence that all the grand jurors in all the cases for which Trump was indicted are Dems. You just start with the belief he could not possibly have committed a crime and rationalize everything based on that ridiculous belief.

So you have no evidence that all the grand jurors in all the cases for which Trump was indicted are Dems. You just start with the belief he could not possibly have committed a crime and rationalize everything based on that ridiculous belief.

So you bake pickles in air jets on the highway

That was even incoherent for you

Ding, ding ding, YOU GOT A POINT!

A Democrat got a point! I win, I win, I win, damn! Thank you for admitting that. Shit, a Democrat GOT A POINT!!!!!!! And I did it once in under a hundred K posts. Yeah me!

A Democrat got a point! I win, I win, I win, damn! Thank you for admitting that. Shit, a Democrat GOT A POINT!!!!!!! And I did it once in under a hundred K posts. Yeah me!
Your power of acuity continues to decline as the neurosyphilis breaks into your brain. You would not answer like a talking toy clown, otherwise.

Well, yes. The point is you wrote an incoherent reply while we were discussing your belief Trump is incapable of committing a crime and therefore any grand jury that indicted him must in some way be corrupt. The incoherent reply was written to avoid dealing with the subject matter.

I wish you a speedy recovery from your psychotic episode.

Well, yes. The point is you wrote an incoherent reply while we were discussing your belief Trump is incapable of committing a crime and therefore any grand jury that indicted him must in some way be corrupt. The incoherent reply was written to avoid dealing with the subject matter.

God Damn it you didn't get my point.

I did it on purpose you fucking retard because we weren't discussing anything you were making up stupid shit like you are now.

Damn it, I have under 24K posts to get a Democrat to grasp one before my 100 Kth post, I think it's impossible

Doesn’t Hunter support the notion of paying his fair share of taxes?

This is also about Democrat supporters having no problem with selling access and influence when it is their guy in the White House.

Just another Democrat double standard

Forum List

Back