The ACA and American Citizens

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
Poll: 61 percent of Americans do not want Obamacare repealed and replaced

President Trump and many Republicans intend to move forward with another effort to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare.

But according to a new ABC News/Washington Post poll, most Americans don't want them to.

SEE ALSO: Report: Russian hackers are now targeting a new politician

The poll, conducted between April 17 and 20, found 61 percent of respondents support keeping and working to improve the health care plan in place, while only 37 percent say they want it entirely repealed and replaced.

Ultimately 79 percent said Trump should invest in the Affordable Care Act's success rather than expend time and energy ensuring its failure.

One of Obama's signature accomplishments surged in popularity after Trump failed to destroy it

By the time the orange clown and the GOP get done screwing around, the nation will be going for universal single payer. When they compare what the GOP is trying to do, and what the cost will be for Americans with pre-existing conditions, they will be ready for a real change.

ABC can select what ever demographic they want and phrase the questions to elicit the answer they want but if they think their pitiful polling data represents 61% of Americans they are fooling themselves and feeding propaganda to willing angry democrats. The fact remains that Obama care is imploding and the only poll that matters is the one that Americans engaged in about five months ago when they elected a new President.

Actually the polls are relatively consistent on it. Most voters are opposed to repealing Obamacare. Republicans should concentrate on getting rid of regulation and more choice within the Obamacare framework.

I am sure those getting it free do not want it repealed as I am sure those with $12,000.00 dollar deductibles do!

Actually the polls are relatively consistent on it. Most voters are opposed to repealing Obamacare. Republicans should concentrate on getting rid of regulation and more choice within the Obamacare framework.
meh
This poll says that^^
I seen a poll where most americans want it gone
I seen a poll where most americans want it gone but it must have a replacement first
BLAH BLAH BLAH

I think Trump should do nothing and let this system collapse to the point that the DUMS will have people kicking in their doors!! Let this goofball system die for another 18 months and Trump can do a chip shot field goal with an orange football!!:popcorn:

This all goes back to the GOP screaming for years that they were going to repeal and replace. But either their laziness, not to actually work on a replacement, ever or their incompetence in playing politics without a slight idea of a solution,has made the GOP look like fools. And they do, look like incompetent fools and they only have themselves to blame.

President Trump and many Republicans intend to move forward with another effort to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare.

But according to a new ABC News/Washington Post poll, most Americans don't want them to.

The poll, conducted between April 17 and 20, found 61 percent of respondents support keeping and working to improve the health care plan in place, while only 37 percent say they want it entirely repealed and replaced.

Ultimately 79 percent said Trump should invest in the Affordable Care Act's success rather than expend time and energy ensuring its failure.

One of Obama's signature accomplishments surged in popularity after Trump failed to destroy it

By the time the orange clown and the GOP get done screwing around, the nation will be going for universal single payer. When they compare what the GOP is trying to do, and what the cost will be for Americans with pre-existing conditions, they will be ready for a real change.

You should be excited since libs can't quit frothing over single payer.

I don't know a single person who is happy with their health insurance since the passage of ObamaCare.

Here again, the progressives who still support Obamacare have a fundamental misunderstanding about how the plan was to be funded.........its not working nor will it ever work. The level of duh is profound.

Let the Bataan death march continue.............its all good. A lot of other Obama fuck ups to fix first.:boobies::boobies::bye1:

Considering the things the Republicans wanted to put in the bill, I don't want the ACA repealed either.

I don't know a single person who is happy with their health insurance since the passage of ObamaCare.
Well now, you just met one. Went to high deductable then, but the company then gave the insurance to us for free, saving me almost $2000 a year. Have paid the high deductable only once, an $800 charge. So I have made money on those changes.

Considering the things the Republicans wanted to put in the bill, I don't want the ACA repealed either.
just flat out repeal and fall back to where we were. that only affects 1 % of the populace unlike obummer fail affected 99% of it.

just flat out repeal and fall back to where we were. that only affects 1 % of the populace unlike obummer fail affected 99% of it.

That is more than 1% of the population. That is tens of millions of people. Flat out repealing will create a chaotic effect. This also means overcrowded emergency rooms, premiums rising faster and people with a preexisting conditions would be dropped and people will have to choose between mortgaging off their homes or getting treated.

Obamacare is a lot better than what we had before it.

Millions of Americans cannot afford Obamacare, but still the federal government wants to force people into the bullshit

Forum List

Back