CNN throws in the towel: Disastrous poll shows Biden's massive unpopularity

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Judging from posts here by Biden cultists like Mac1958, rightwinger, and Biff_Poindexter, one would think Biden has huge approval numbers. One would be wrong.

CNN has the numbers:

Seventy-five percent of Democrat voters want President Joe Biden replaced atop the 2024 presidential ticket, up from 51 percent in February, according to a Tuesday CNN poll.

Twenty-four percent of the Democrat voters also want Biden replaced because they doubt he will defeat the Republican nominee, up from 18 percent in February. Former President Donald Trump is currently on top of the GOP primary polls by a significant margin.

Thirty-two percent of Democrat voters do not want Biden reelected, up from 16 percent earlier in 2022. Only 25 percent said they want Biden to be the Democrat nominee in 2024, down from 45 percent in February. Among Democrat voters under 45, only 18 percent want Biden to win the Democrat nomination.

The CNN poll surveyed 1,002 voters from July 22-24 with a 6.7 margin of error.
CNN polling is not the only negative data for Biden this week. According to a Tuesday Rasmussen Reports poll, only 21 percent of voters said the Democrat Party would benefit from Biden’s reelection campaign, while 45 percent said Biden’s 2024 campaign would hurt Democrats.

Good, because we are going to replace him and many other globalist politicians with America First candidates...

I think this is the worst possible news Biden could have gotten:

Only 25 percent said they want Biden to be the Democrat nominee in 2024, down from 45 percent in February.

Imagine losing nearly HALF your support in less than 6 months! Only a lifelong fuckup like Joe Biden could do something like that.

Sorry pal but when you walk like a duck and quack like a duck.....It's usually a duck.
But I've never said what has been alleged. Not even close.

I wonder why you folks so frequently lie about my positions and beliefs.

I can't ask, of course, because I can't believe anything you say.

But I do wonder.

But I do wonder.
Gee, I wonder what it could be? Could it be the fact that all you do is attack conservatives and especially supporters of President Trump?

But I do wonder.

Oh yes you have. Biden was your Saviour. He was going to protect us from the evil orange man. :lol:

But I think it's adorable you're playing so coy now. Please, don't stop. Your weak denials give me a nice laugh every time. :D

But I do wonder.
You are under the mistaken notion that I care enough about you to lie.

Half my working life was spent acting on observations of people and you sir are very left-leaning.

Forum List

Back