Do Republicans really care about women and living children, and healthcare? They play a good game? Results?

May 4, 2022
Say it ain’t so…. I remember the GOP embracing Trump’s bullshit about repeal and replace Obamacare. Trump [ promised the American people a “terrific,” “phenomenal” and “fantastic” new health care plan to replace the Affordable Care Act. - quote] but now that the abortion and reproductive issues are center stage, questions are being asked. I remember. “Where’s the beef?”

[ Here’s the reality: Where Republicans are in charge, maternal health is worse, infant mortality is higher, and families are more likely to lack access to health care and live in all kinds of precarity. It’s enough to make you think they aren’t as “pro-family” as they’ve been saying all these years. ] - quote

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ns-scramble-pretend-they-care-women-children/

Attachments

• FC6329AD-6DC6-4011-A94B-AFB79B946FE9.jpeg
    FC6329AD-6DC6-4011-A94B-AFB79B946FE9.jpeg
    32.2 KB · Views: 19
Say it ain’t so…. I remember the GOP embracing Trump’s bullshit about repeal and replace Obamacare. Trump [ promised the American people a “terrific,” “phenomenal” and “fantastic” new health care plan to replace the Affordable Care Act. - quote] but now that the abortion and reproductive issues are center stage, questions are being asked. I remember. “Where’s the beef?”

[ Here’s the reality: Where Republicans are in charge, maternal health is worse, infant mortality is higher, and families are more likely to lack access to health care and live in all kinds of precarity. It’s enough to make you think they aren’t as “pro-family” as they’ve been saying all these years. ] - quote

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ns-scramble-pretend-they-care-women-children/
Being a licensed health insurance professional since Reagan, I have seen nothing that compares to the damage that GD Obama did with that law. So much damage that half a GD man with a huge penised husband did

If you have been a health professional since Regan, I'll listen to your retort.otherwise I can't

I personally don't care if the human race self destructs, or lives on forever. I just wanna sit back at night and listen read a damn book.
I prefer to listen to the crickets, smoke a cigar and sip some fine Scotch while looking at the Stars and listening to the crackle of the fire and forgetting that Humans are living proof why I support abortion!

Xiden created a serious baby formula shortage. DEMOCRATS DON'T CARE ABOUT BABIES!!!
Women are outraged, and all you can do is whine about Trump and the GOP??

We had cheap gas and lots of baby formula when Trump was in the WH, duh.

. . . says the gaslighting baby-murdering whore of a statist thug.

#neverforgetwhatleftyis

• Banned
Being a licensed health insurance professional since Reagan, I have seen nothing that compares to the damage that GD Obama did with that law. So much damage that half a GD man with a huge penised husband did

If you have been a health professional since Regan, I'll listen to your retort.otherwise I can't
Your anecdotal response is typical.

Try a search engine. May be your best friend
Here’s a gift (don’t make this a habit): 27+ Affordable Care Act Statistics and facts | Policy Advice

What are we going to do, Jail mothers who drink and use drugs and take other risks that endanger the health and life of the developing children in their wombs?

We have high infant mortality and complications rates in the US not because pregnant women can't get access to healthcare but because of the choices they make during pregnancy.

WaPo is leftist horseshit. And I damn sure ain't paying for leftist horseshit.
Truth hurts doesn’t it?

Here are the 10 states with the highest maternal mortality:

1. Louisiana (58.1 per 100k)
  2. Georgia (48.4 per 100k)
  3. Indiana (43.6 per 100k)
  4. New Jersey (38.1 per 100k)
  5. Arkansas (37.5 per 100k)
  6. Alabama (36.4 per 100k)
  7. Missouri (34.6 per 100k)
  8. Texas (34.5 per 100k)
  9. South Carolina (27.9 per 100k)
  10. Arizona (27.3 per 100k)

Here are the 10 states with the highest infant mortality:

1. Mississippi (9)
  2. Arkansas (8)
  3. South Dakota (8)
  4. Oklahoma (7.7)
  5. Alabama (7.4)
  6. Tennessee (7.4)
  7. Indiana (7.3)
  8. Georgia (7.2)
  9. Ohio (7.2)
  10. Louisiana (7.1)

Truth hurts doesn’t it?

8. Texas (34.5 per 100k)

1. Mississippi (9)
  2. Arkansas (8)
  3. South Dakota (8)
  4. Oklahoma (7.7)
  5. Alabama (7.4)
  6. Tennessee (7.4)
  7. Indiana (7.3)
  8. Georgia (7.2)
  9. Ohio (7.2)
  10. Louisiana (7.1)
List by city, not state.
You may as well post that Russia has a lower mortality rate than the US.

Lemme ass you sumptin..............................If you have a 1200 per month premium and an 8000 deductible how much do you spend a year before first dollar coverage.....................1200 times 12 plus 8000 equals...................................................14,600 plus 8000 is 22,600

Hey you GD dumb pubic skewl edumacated dumb asses....................You pay 23k a yr before any coverage

Obama the faggot penis sucker scammed you mother fucking imbeciles

god the tough luv you ass lickers need......YA GOT FUCKED!!!!!!

Lemme ass you sumptin..............................If you have a 1200 per month premium and an 8000 deductible how much do you spend a year before first dollar coverage.....................1200 times 12 plus 8000 equals...................................................14,600 plus 8000 is 22,600

Hey you GD dumb pubic skewl edumacated dumb asses....................You pay 23k a yr before any coverage

Obama the faggot penis sucker scammed you mother fucking imbeciles

god the tough luv you ass lickers needs......YA GOT FUCKED!!!!!!
You are validating the existence of the postings of an idiot.

Truth hurts doesn’t it?

8. Texas (34.5 per 100k)

1. Mississippi (9)
  2. Arkansas (8)
  3. South Dakota (8)
  4. Oklahoma (7.7)
  5. Alabama (7.4)
  6. Tennessee (7.4)
  7. Indiana (7.3)
  8. Georgia (7.2)
  9. Ohio (7.2)
  10. Louisiana (7.1)
When you take African American out of the equation I'm afraid it would twist your numbers to hell

Prenatal care in African American women is abysmal. The amount of tobacco, drug, and alcohol abuse is much higher than the normal. It is not wacist raciss, just hard cold numbers

Truth hurts doesn’t it?

8. Texas (34.5 per 100k)

1. Mississippi (9)
  2. Arkansas (8)
  3. South Dakota (8)
  4. Oklahoma (7.7)
  5. Alabama (7.4)
  6. Tennessee (7.4)
  7. Indiana (7.3)
  8. Georgia (7.2)
  9. Ohio (7.2)
  10. Louisiana (7.1)

Funny how they can have stats for a year that's not half over.

Truth hurts doesn’t it?

8. Texas (34.5 per 100k)

1. Mississippi (9)
  2. Arkansas (8)
  3. South Dakota (8)
  4. Oklahoma (7.7)
  5. Alabama (7.4)
  6. Tennessee (7.4)
  7. Indiana (7.3)
  8. Georgia (7.2)
  9. Ohio (7.2)
  10. Louisiana (7.1)
These will change with a severe baby formula shortages.

In your life, do you think we'd have a baby formula shortage.....lololol

You voted for it, you own it

Forum List

Back