The ACA and American Citizens

People can have personal responsibility and get sick anytime. People can do a great job taking care of themselves only for something to happen. It isn't right if someone works hard, maybe multiple jobs, can't get insurance or saves their money and then go bankrupt.

You also pay to subsidize Congress, large corporations and wasteful defense spending.

This Ayn Rand philosophy needs to end in America.
that was why they were offering catasrophic insurance in the replacement. wow, didn't you all read what was happening?

I did read. It would have been one big giveaway to the rich while the lower level classes would have suffered.
how you figure it was a give away to the rich explain.

The ones who would've profited most were the wealthy and corporations.
that doesn't explain shit. what is it you are fearful of exactly?

That having access to healthcare means nothing if you can't afford it and aren't able to use it.

It got ruled constitutional because they deemed it a TAX. Don't spin that shit. IT isn't honest.
Govt control is the enemy of America. They cant even run the fucking VA. You think they could control healthcare for 330M people? :rofl:

Yes I do. Government control is the only way to get this right and insure everybody has it. Your health should not be for sale.
government can't run normal things right. keep fking idiots in the government out of our lives thank you very little.

Yes they sure can. Government needs to play a role in our lives, including keeping the populace healthy.
That's not the job of the federal government.
You might wish they wiped your ass, but they are not supposed to.
Our entire reason for starting this country has been shit on for over 200 years.

The federal government is allowed to do that, regulate interstate commerce and promote the general welfare. People don't like big government until they need it.
they want a fking doctor to help them get better. explain how government will accomplish that. Have you seen the VA?

It got ruled constitutional because they deemed it a TAX. Don't spin that shit. IT isn't honest.
Govt control is the enemy of America. They cant even run the fucking VA. You think they could control healthcare for 330M people? :rofl:

Yes I do. Government control is the only way to get this right and insure everybody has it. Your health should not be for sale.
government can't run normal things right. keep fking idiots in the government out of our lives thank you very little.

Yes they sure can. Government needs to play a role in our lives, including keeping the populace healthy.
That's not the job of the federal government.
You might wish they wiped your ass, but they are not supposed to.
Our entire reason for starting this country has been shit on for over 200 years.

The federal government is allowed to do that, regulate interstate commerce and promote the general welfare. People don't like big government until they need it.
ahhh a commerce clause junkie LOL Should have known.... smh

If people are worried about not affording healthcare without insurance, why wont they get insurance?
Isnt it enough I pay for someone elses phone, food, water, gas, daycare, schooling, tax returns, etc etc etc?
If we tried to make personal responsibility a good thing, things could change.
It will also help if we could get rid of the corruption.
But people don't want to really fix anything. They just like band aids. AKA Fools gold.

People can have personal responsibility and get sick anytime. People can do a great job taking care of themselves only for something to happen. It isn't right if someone works hard, maybe multiple jobs, can't get insurance or saves their money and then go bankrupt.

You also pay to subsidize Congress, large corporations and wasteful defense spending.

maybe you missed half my post :dunno:
The first paragraph = if people have personal responsibility that would mean they cover their own ass. Who is going to cover mine if I get sick? Not a fucking person, that's who. But if I can get a bunch of free shit form the govt and not have to work, people are FORCED to take care of me.
Maybe I need to quit my job...

You having a job does not guarantee you treatment/insurance.
not now it doesn't. It's why repeal was the only answer.

Repeal was not the only answer. Tweaking it. Fixing it. That was the answer. Repeal would've been cruel and harmed those who were on it.
not in my opinion. And why would it have hurt those on it?

How about eliminating emergency room funding?

How about eliminating protection for preexisting conditions? This was proposed following the failure of Ryan Care.

What about higher costs and lesser care? A 64-year-old making $26,000 would have had to pay $14,000 under the proposed American Healthcare Act.

What disturbs me is some Republicans opposed it because it wasn't draconian enough.
we need to eliminate ER funding. At least reform it.
I find it hard to believe they were going to get rid of the pre-existing conditions.

Preexisting conditions were proposed by Trump before Congress had recess and I read Mark Sanford talking about it as well.

So if we eliminate ER funding, then what will people use?
If people are worried about not affording healthcare without insurance, why wont they get insurance?
Isnt it enough I pay for someone elses phone, food, water, gas, daycare, schooling, tax returns, etc etc etc?
But people don't want to really fix anything. They just like band aids. AKA Fools gold.

The first paragraph = if people have personal responsibility that would mean they cover their own ass. Who is going to cover mine if I get sick? Not a fucking person, that's who. But if I can get a bunch of free shit form the govt and not have to work, people are FORCED to take care of me.
Go ahead. I am sure that there are many burger flippers available. LOL

We all subsidize each other and the healthy cover the sick. This fills up the insurance pool and insures better coverage. It isn't fascism. It's progress.
FORCING people to purchase a SPECIFIC for profit product is indeed fascism. With that tyrannical POS, the government got regulation control on 20% of our economy.
Who is going to cover me if I get sick? No one. But you bet your ass I will helping others. by FORCE.

For profit healthcare is damaging to our country and is the enemy of America. Government control, single payer, public ownership of healthcare is the best way to go.

I'll be more than happy for some of my money to cover you if you get sick. It's better than you going bankrupt if you get sick. It isn't fascism as it has been ruled Constitutional.

Wrong, asshole. The government has done very well on Social Security and R and D, as well as National Parks. Of course, idiots like you would give away the SS money to the very wealthy. Cocksucks like you have been trying to do that since Roosevelt.

Of course, we all know that the WHO is a commie organization, right? The CIA Worldbook rated the US at #50 compared to other nations in healthcare.

we need to eliminate ER funding. At least reform it.
I find it hard to believe they were going to get rid of the pre-existing conditions.

Preexisting conditions were proposed by Trump before Congress had recess and I read Mark Sanford talking about it as well.

So if we eliminate ER funding, then what will people use?

Go ahead. I am sure that there are many burger flippers available. LOL
Why not? Apparently it's fucking stupid to be responsible

Repealing without a replacement would be consequential. Other countries will continue to wonder how we could get it wrong and not figure it out.

Forum List

Back