While liberals are whining that Trump is a bad President, Dow Jones goes up more than 1% in ONE DAY

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I think those of us who invest on Wall Street can safely assume that liberals are full of shit when it comes to Donald Trump's Presidency.

To put things in perspective, I currently am earning 0.01% interest on my savings account. It would take me 100 years to earn the same that Wall Street investors earned in ONE DAY today.

Fuck liberals, they are totally full of shit.

Fuck you, as you know as well as I that the president and Wall Street are not one in the same..But you left out you flaming troll intro the reason why liberals are full of shit..

Fuck you, as you know as well as I that the president and Wall Street are not one in the same..But you left out you flaming troll intro the reason why liberals are full of shit..
You were full of shit BEFORE Trump was elected, but now the shit is oozing out of your every orifice.

You were full of shit BEFORE Trump was elected, but now the shit is oozing out of your every orifice.
Don't get so turned on, and the stock market will increase if you hold your breathe, that's what President Trump does..

I think those of us who invest on Wall Street can safely assume that liberals are full of shit when it comes to Donald Trump's Presidency.

To put things in perspective, I currently am earning 0.01% interest on my savings account. It would take me 100 years to earn the same that Wall Street investors earned in ONE DAY today.

Good news --- about frickin' time. It's been flat for quite a spell now.

That's one day. Unfortunately the Presidency is 1462 days.

So money is the only important thing in life, is that what the upshot here is?

I'm sure the 70% or so of the nation the have little to no savings or investments will be over joyed to hear this.

For someone from SW Missouri who can't distinguish between a bull and a cow, I'm amazed he has the capacity to see the difference between Pennsylvania Avenue and Wall Street.

The stage is being set for re election...
Deal with it libs.

For someone from SW Missouri who can't distinguish between a bull and a cow, I'm amazed he has the capacity to see the difference between Pennsylvania Avenue and Wall Street.
That must explain everything under the sun...Including the stock market and the executive branch..

Good news --- about frickin' time. It's been flat for quite a spell now.

That's one day. Unfortunately the Presidency is 1462 days.
I don't know about you but my 401K is climbing faster than ever before. I may plan a vacation for this summer after all. Thought we would have to staycation this year but maybe Hawaii is back on the list. YES!

The Obama bull market: A 140% jump in the Dow - Jan. 10, 2017

Public speculation based off campaign rhetoric does not make one a good president. If Trump follows through with the promises that led to the speculation then give him credit. If he doesn't' follow through then prepare for a hard crash.

170110091440-dow-obama-780x439.png

The Obama bull market: A 140% jump in the Dow

OK, can we look forward to the orange clown doubling this in 8 years? Or will we see a repeat of the Bush debacle at the end of 2019?

Forum List

Back