The ACA and American Citizens

That is more than 1% of the population. That is tens of millions of people. Flat out repealing will create a chaotic effect. This also means overcrowded emergency rooms, premiums rising faster and people with a preexisting conditions would be dropped and people will have to choose between mortgaging off their homes or getting treated.

Obamacare is a lot better than what we had before it.
Indeed. Fascism is awesome.
Gotta love being forced to buy a particular for-profit product.

We all subsidize each other and the healthy cover the sick. This fills up the insurance pool and insures better coverage. It isn't fascism. It's progress.
FORCING people to purchase a SPECIFIC for profit product is indeed fascism. With that tyrannical POS, the government got regulation control on 20% of our economy.
Who is going to cover me if I get sick? No one. But you bet your ass I will helping others. by FORCE.

For profit healthcare is damaging to our country and is the enemy of America. Government control, single payer, public ownership of healthcare is the best way to go.

I'll be more than happy for some of my money to cover you if you get sick. It's better than you going bankrupt if you get sick. It isn't fascism as it has been ruled Constitutional.
It got ruled constitutional because they deemed it a TAX. Don't spin that shit. IT isn't honest.
Govt control is the enemy of America. They cant even run the fucking VA. You think they could control healthcare for 330M people? :rofl:

Yes I do. Government control is the only way to get this right and insure everybody has it. Your health should not be for sale.

We all subsidize each other and the healthy cover the sick. This fills up the insurance pool and insures better coverage. It isn't fascism. It's progress.
FORCING people to purchase a SPECIFIC for profit product is indeed fascism. With that tyrannical POS, the government got regulation control on 20% of our economy.
Who is going to cover me if I get sick? No one. But you bet your ass I will helping others. by FORCE.

For profit healthcare is damaging to our country and is the enemy of America. Government control, single payer, public ownership of healthcare is the best way to go.

I'll be more than happy for some of my money to cover you if you get sick. It's better than you going bankrupt if you get sick. It isn't fascism as it has been ruled Constitutional.
fail!!!!! we are not the rest of the globe. It's what makes us unique.

No. It's what makes us fall behind.
so why do other country's residents want to come to america for healthcare? oh that's right no having to wait six months to be treated. you all are lost lambs. sorry Mary.

Why do other countries rank ahead of us in healthcare and why are we so behind? It's because we don't guarantee healthcare to everyone like we should.

Anything in particular?

How about eliminating emergency room funding?

How about eliminating protection for preexisting conditions? This was proposed following the failure of Ryan Care.

What about higher costs and lesser care? A 64-year-old making $26,000 would have had to pay $14,000 under the proposed American Healthcare Act.

What disturbs me is some Republicans opposed it because it wasn't draconian enough.
we need to eliminate ER funding. At least reform it.
I find it hard to believe they were going to get rid of the pre-existing conditions.

Preexisting conditions were proposed by Trump before Congress had recess and I read Mark Sanford talking about it as well.

So if we eliminate ER funding, then what will people use?
If people are worried about not affording healthcare without insurance, why wont they get insurance?
Isnt it enough I pay for someone elses phone, food, water, gas, daycare, schooling, tax returns, etc etc etc?
If we tried to make personal responsibility a good thing, things could change.
It will also help if we could get rid of the corruption.
But people don't want to really fix anything. They just like band aids. AKA Fools gold.

People can have personal responsibility and get sick anytime. People can do a great job taking care of themselves only for something to happen. It isn't right if someone works hard, maybe multiple jobs, can't get insurance or saves their money and then go bankrupt.

You also pay to subsidize Congress, large corporations and wasteful defense spending.

This Ayn Rand philosophy needs to end in America.
that was why they were offering catasrophic insurance in the replacement. wow, didn't you all read what was happening?

Considering the things the Republicans wanted to put in the bill, I don't want the ACA repealed either.
Anything in particular?

How about eliminating protection for preexisting conditions? This was proposed following the failure of Ryan Care.

What about higher costs and lesser care? A 64-year-old making $26,000 would have had to pay $14,000 under the proposed American Healthcare Act.

What disturbs me is some Republicans opposed it because it wasn't draconian enough.
I find it hard to believe they were going to get rid of the pre-existing conditions.
pre existing conditions is what is destroying obummer fail. The way they were going to get around it was to charge a premium price for those who buy at the last minute after they have a condition. why should they pay the same as someone with no medical condition. That was the entire reason for the fking mandate.

Protecting preexisting conditions and requiring everyone have it is how people have been treated and lives have been saved.

Anything in particular?

Preexisting conditions were proposed by Trump before Congress had recess and I read Mark Sanford talking about it as well.

If people are worried about not affording healthcare without insurance, why wont they get insurance?
Isnt it enough I pay for someone elses phone, food, water, gas, daycare, schooling, tax returns, etc etc etc?
But people don't want to really fix anything. They just like band aids. AKA Fools gold.

People can have personal responsibility and get sick anytime. People can do a great job taking care of themselves only for something to happen. It isn't right if someone works hard, maybe multiple jobs, can't get insurance or saves their money and then go bankrupt.

You also pay to subsidize Congress, large corporations and wasteful defense spending.

maybe you missed half my post :dunno:
The first paragraph = if people have personal responsibility that would mean they cover their own ass. Who is going to cover mine if I get sick? Not a fucking person, that's who. But if I can get a bunch of free shit form the govt and not have to work, people are FORCED to take care of me.
Maybe I need to quit my job...

Indeed. Fascism is awesome.
Gotta love being forced to buy a particular for-profit product.

It got ruled constitutional because they deemed it a TAX. Don't spin that shit. IT isn't honest.
Govt control is the enemy of America. They cant even run the fucking VA. You think they could control healthcare for 330M people? :rofl:

Yes I do. Government control is the only way to get this right and insure everybody has it. Your health should not be for sale.
government can't run normal things right. keep fking idiots in the government out of our lives thank you very little.

that was why they were offering catasrophic insurance in the replacement. wow, didn't you all read what was happening?

I did read. It would have been one big giveaway to the rich while the lower level classes would have suffered.

government can't run normal things right. keep fking idiots in the government out of our lives thank you very little.

Yes they sure can. Government needs to play a role in our lives, including keeping the populace healthy.

Considering the things the Republicans wanted to put in the bill, I don't want the ACA repealed either.
Anything in particular?

pre existing conditions is what is destroying obummer fail. The way they were going to get around it was to charge a premium price for those who buy at the last minute after they have a condition. why should they pay the same as someone with no medical condition. That was the entire reason for the fking mandate.

Protecting preexisting conditions and requiring everyone have it is how people have been treated and lives have been saved.
there is no evidence of that. more talking points. shit that book must be awfully thick with all of these leftist talking points. wash rinse repeat.

This poll says that. That poll says this.
Deer geebus :uhoh3:

A lot of people don't even KNOW they are on O'care and if and when it's yanked away, Trump will be toast.
I agree. At this point, I wouldn't want them to repeal it and be done. I don't want people to lose insurance. I just wish it never happened in the first place. The federal government has NO authority to do that. That's why the activists in the SC deemed it a TAX.

I did read. It would have been one big giveaway to the rich while the lower level classes would have suffered.
how you figure it was a give away to the rich explain.

The first paragraph = if people have personal responsibility that would mean they cover their own ass. Who is going to cover mine if I get sick? Not a fucking person, that's who. But if I can get a bunch of free shit form the govt and not have to work, people are FORCED to take care of me.

You having a job does not guarantee you treatment/insurance.

Yes they sure can. Government needs to play a role in our lives, including keeping the populace healthy.
That's not the job of the federal government.
You might wish they wiped your ass, but they are not supposed to.
Our entire reason for starting this country has been shit on for over 200 years.

This poll says that. That poll says this.
Deer geebus :uhoh3:

A lot of people don't even KNOW they are on O'care and if and when it's yanked away, Trump will be toast.
I agree. At this point, I wouldn't want them to repeal it and be done. I don't want people to lose insurance. I just wish it never happened in the first place. The federal government has NO authority to do that. That's why the activists in the SC deemed it a TAX.
dude that doesn't make sense. repeal is the only way to start over.

The ones who would've profited most were the wealthy and corporations.

not now it doesn't. It's why repeal was the only answer.

it does for me.
Maybe I need to quit my job. Then maybe someone will take care of me, and I wont feel so discriminated against.

That's not the job of the federal government.
You might wish they wiped your ass, but they are not supposed to.
Our entire reason for starting this country has been shit on for over 200 years.

The federal government is allowed to do that, regulate interstate commerce and promote the general welfare. People don't like big government until they need it.

The ones who would've profited most were the wealthy and corporations.
that doesn't explain shit. what is it you are fearful of exactly?

not now it doesn't. It's why repeal was the only answer.

Repeal was not the only answer. Tweaking it. Fixing it. That was the answer. Repeal would've been cruel and harmed those who were on it.

Forum List

Back