Thank you China!

Leave it to the left to cheer for the Communists.
Better than cheering for the dumb ass that gives 532 sinking of the DOW

The DOW will bounce back and it's revealing your hatred of Trump leads you to this

Pathetic little weasels. Move to China asshole and see how you survive. Jackass
I was better off under Obama than with this sick MF in our WH

You're lying. Everyone knows it

China shall rise. China doesn't have the history of antisemitism as the United States. China is better for us than the United States where Nazis kill Jews at their synagogues.
Ever heard of Mao and his Great Leap Forward?

I suppose in your delusions you think the mass death of millions is preferable to Trump.
China doesn't have the history of antisemitism as America. China had famines long before this. It was really China's great leap forward. China was in 1973 poorer than Africa. Africa chose capitalism, China chose communism. Now China is a superpower. Africa is filled with famine, illiteracy. Africa is a Libertarian dream come true. Some of them don't even pay taxes. It leaves the masses illiterate.
Means nothing to your ignorant point, in your earlier post.

You fail to comprehend China’s horrendous history of human rights violations, but stupidly think the USA is worse.

You can’t be serious right?
China is smart, China respects Jews, China has become a superpower because of communism. China didn't cause so many wars as the United States. China also doesn't have Nazis who shoot up the synagogues.
You are most ignorant. China has a long history of human rights abuses. Get informed before posting. China is currently badly treating Muslims and others.

I guess you are only concerned about Jews. I wonder, how many Jews reside in China?
What about Americas human rights abuses? Japan got nuked because they weren't white. If Germany wasn't white the United States would have nuked them. China never nuked anybody. China didn't bomb Iraq, China isn't bombing Afghanistan.

I suppose in your delusions you think the mass death of millions is preferable to Trump.
China doesn't have the history of antisemitism as America. China had famines long before this. It was really China's great leap forward. China was in 1973 poorer than Africa. Africa chose capitalism, China chose communism. Now China is a superpower. Africa is filled with famine, illiteracy. Africa is a Libertarian dream come true. Some of them don't even pay taxes. It leaves the masses illiterate.

You fail to comprehend China’s horrendous history of human rights violations, but stupidly think the USA is worse.

China is smart, China respects Jews, China has become a superpower because of communism. China didn't cause so many wars as the United States. China also doesn't have Nazis who shoot up the synagogues.
You are most ignorant. China has a long history of human rights abuses. Get informed before posting. China is currently badly treating Muslims and others.

I guess you are only concerned about Jews. I wonder, how many Jews reside in China?
What about Americas human rights abuses? Japan got nuked because they weren't white. If Germany wasn't white the United States would have nuked them. China never nuked anybody. China didn't bomb Iraq, China isn't bombing Afghanistan.

Dumbass Germany surrendered before nukes were ready

Good grief

Feel free to move to China, I’m sure you’ll fit in. Unless of course you aren’t Chinese, since the Chinese are notoriously racist to foreigners.
I am not Chinese. I am Jewish. I just tend to see China favorably over the Nazi trailer trash in the United States who shoot up synagogues, and pass out on meth, and coors light.
Really? That's all you can see? How many trailer trash soldiers died in WWII to free Europe? Or help the Chinese in the Pacific. Thanks for being an American.
Communists ended the Holocaust, helped found Israel with supplies, and training. Communists turned Russia from antisemitic peasantry into a superpower. China is now the biggest economy because of communism. Funny how communists don't shoot up synagogues.

China ended the Holocaust? You're delusional. We were saving China's ass dumbfuck
Communist Soviets ended the Holocaust. China is still a great superpower because of communism. Notice both Russia, and China with roots in communism don't shoot up synagogues like primitive Nazi Americans.

The Chinese don’t have any Jews to shoot up, dumbass. They have like 2,500 Jews in a nation of over a billion. Finding a Jew there would be like finding a grain of salt on a beach.

China retaliates with tariffs on $75 billion of US goods - CNN

For keeping the pressure on our know nothing President. Of course he will retaliate with counter tariffs which will cost the American people big time. Our President is so dumb and poorly educated, he actually thinks China pays the tariffs he imposes, not the American people.

Stay the course China. He will eventually back down; he always does, and then we will all be winners.
YOU are the know nothing. China has never even entered a trade war with the US, They know that could never win that. China cannot win a trade war with the United States. The US is not dependent on China. They have a large market, but it is cash poor, unable to buy goods.

In contrast, China is very dependent on the US, who has the largest/most valuable market in the world. China needs us. We do not need China.

The only reason we see what seems to look like China is waging a trade war by enacting their own tariffs, is just Chinese leaders posturing to their own people. When the Chinese people find out their glory days of using the US economy as their gold mine are over, they are going to go nuts. That's why President Xi has declared himself president for life. Better than being tarred & feathered and run out of town on a rail.

China is already succumbing to Trump's closure of the US market to China, of which previous US presidents foolishly gave them unrestricted access.

It will take time to undue 30 years of China flooding US stores with their cheap crap, but it can and is being done, FINALLY.

China shall rise. China doesn't have the history of antisemitism as the United States. China is better for us than the United States where Nazis kill Jews at their synagogues.

Get over it, Gip. It is not the 1960's anymore.
Get over what?

You are aware that Mao is dead, right?
Really? WOW !

it was in all the papers......

The DOW will bounce back and it's revealing your hatred of Trump leads you to this

You're lying. Everyone knows it
Not everyone sassy just you swing traders Others including all companies need to see a light up ahead With Trump that light is the locomotive coming straight at you

Good grief

I remember pointing out that fact to Japanese friends I had in college, they just got that confused look on their face like they’ve been lied to their whole life about why America never bombed Germany.

No, you weren't.

Good grief
We had allies then Trump has lost them

For keeping the pressure on our know nothing President. Of course he will retaliate with counter tariffs which will cost the American people big time. Our President is so dumb and poorly educated, he actually thinks China pays the tariffs he imposes, not the American people.

Stay the course China. He will eventually back down; he always does, and then we will all be winners.
YOU are the know nothing. China has never even entered a trade war with the US, They know that could never win that. China cannot win a trade war with the United States. The US is not dependent on China. They have a large market, but it is cash poor, unable to buy goods.

In contrast, China is very dependent on the US, who has the largest/most valuable market in the world. China needs us. We do not need China.

The only reason we see what seems to look like China is waging a trade war by enacting their own tariffs is all Chinese leaders posturing to their own people.

China is already succumbing to Trump's closure of the US market to China, of which previous US presidents foolishly gave them unrestricted access.

It will take time to undue 30 years of China flooding US stores with their cheap crap, but it can and is being done, FINALLY.

I disagree with you on your first point, China has been in a trade war with the US for forty years and we have been losing all this time. President Trump is the first to fight back in this war.

No, you weren't.
LOL sounded good ,,no? But AAPL MSFT FB etc etc going way up had nothing to do with Trump

I'm not entirely sure why you are cheering on China. I agree with you on the president's tariffs, but China is not a victim in this economic war. They are, in fact, the aggressor. They have been playing dirty for a long time and that is what brought all of this on in the first place.

Good grief
We had allies then Trump has lost them

Nobody takes your bs serious

America certainly has a long history too. I do not deny this.

You are the one claiming China is some kind of utopia. I merely educated you on how wrong that is.

Germany surrendered May 8, 1945.
German Instrument of Surrender - Wikipedia

The first successful nuclear test, July 16, 1945
Nuclear weapons testing - Wikipedia

It’s amazing how stupid leftwingers are.

No, you weren't.
LOL sounded good ,,no? But AAPL MSFT FB etc etc going way up had nothing to do with Trump

Edward proving once again he's an investment illiterate

I disagree with you on your first point, China has been in a trade war with the US for forty years and we have been losing all this time. President Trump is the first to fight back in this war.
Well sure, I agree with that 100% (except I think its 30 years started by George H Bush) I was just talking about the use of the term "trade war" referring to the tariff exchanges.

Get over it, Gip. It is not the 1960's anymore.
Get over what?

You are aware that Mao is dead, right?
Really? WOW !

it was in all the papers......
The funny papers?

Forum List

Back