Poll: Should they drug test Biden and Trump prior to the debates?

Should Biden and Trump be drug tested before the debates?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
He kicked ass so much you’re still whining about secret drugs that make you give an outstanding state of the union. You should take some before you make your lame posts Nostradumbass.
So if he is that good, you support a drug test? I mean you say Trump is incompetent, so let's see if one of them is on drugs.

He kicked ass so much you’re still whining about secret drugs that make you give an outstanding state of the union. You should take some before you make your lame posts Nostradumbass.

I mean, come on..you have to admit, something is not right.

When you have days when you stumble through sentences, get lost mid thought, and things like that, then one day shows up and gives a sotu speech and is seemingly fine…then the next day goes out and starts stumbling again…you have to wonder what is going on there.

The drugs aren’t secret, given the drugs found at the White House, we need a test

Given how Biden at certain times (SOTU) seems to have been hopped up on who knows what, shouldn't the American people know they are clean during a debate?

The left here always claim Trump is on drugs, so they should be a unanimous YES vote.
Really%20rotfl.gif

You get easily triggered when someone talks about your prezophile.
1). Fuck Joe Biden
2). Worse than Biden, FUCK Donald Trump
3). I find it Hilarious that YOU, the ONE that Didn't VOTE for trump, PRETENDS to support anyone OTHER than trump.

You are very transparent........You want Trump......Ya.

And why you're at it have Spanky's toadies who keep showing their mugs in N.Y.C. wearing red ties join him in a good shrink's office.

I'll bet they'll never get the stink of Trump's ass off their breath.
Irony.

I don't think the candidates would agree to that. Trump would before Biden would. BUT. . .they should have bipartisan judges check both candidates for listening devices that should be banned. I can't imagine Trump would be wearing one. I can't imagine that Biden would otherwise not be wearing one. No teleprompters. No notes. Opening and closing statements should be either memorized or extemporaneous.

And the moderators should be allowed no personal questions. No questions re Trump's legal problems or other personal issues. No questions re Biden's document, bank records, Hunter problems, Ashley diary problems etc. The debate should be focused strictly on policies each have supported and implemented and that they intend to support in a second term.

It may be everybody will back out on the debates except Trump. :)
Yes, Trump yer little hero is all that and a box of chocolates.

1). Fuck Joe Biden
2). Worse than Biden, FUCK Donald Trump
3). I find it Hilarious that YOU, the ONE that Didn't VOTE for trump, PRETENDS to support anyone OTHER than trump.

You are very transparent........You want Trump......Ya.
Same with you. I criticize the prezophile and you get all triggered. Its hilarious.

The blue district ballot centers waited until all the Trump votes were counted and they added ballots to Biden... no address verification or signature verification they sent the poll watchers home and started cheating....
Nonsense. You guys wanted to cut off all the Detroit votes that were slow to arrive because Trump slowed up the mail on purpose. Piss off wanker. LOL

Nonsense. You guys wanted to cut off all the Detroit votes that were slow to arrive because Trump slowed up the mail on purpose. Piss off wanker. LOL
Bullshit... ballots should be in the centers on election day not a month later....

Bullshit... ballots should be in the centers on election day not a month later....
Where do you live? I'm in Michigan

Absentee voting is available starting 40 days before Election Day, and no excuse is required. All voters must apply for an absentee ballot unless they are on the permanent mail ballot list. We encourage voters to submit their applications as soon as possible. You can return your absentee ballot application through the mail, in person at your local elections office, or online. Voted ballots from most absentee voters must be received by 8:00 pm on Election Day in order to be counted.

This guy is correct. I personally saw Trump riding the brakes on dozens of Mail trucks all over Detoilet

Forum List

Back