Thank you China!

Where does the applause come in for Obamas 75 straight months of SIX digit employment gains??
Nowhere, because the improving 2009-2015 economy was not due to Obama. It was a normal economic recoil period after a severe recession, that would have occurred, no matter who was president.

Also see Post # 97

China retaliates with tariffs on $75 billion of US goods - CNN

For keeping the pressure on our know nothing President. Of course he will retaliate with counter tariffs which will cost the American people big time. Our President is so dumb and poorly educated, he actually thinks China pays the tariffs he imposes, not the American people.

Stay the course China. He will eventually back down; he always does, and then we will all be winners.

We are getting screwed both ways, we are darn if China or the US brings on more tariffs, the US companies won't pay, and that leaves us , the consumers.

Since China has a billion more people they will win and we will lose, plus they are looking to get into the RCEP.
They have a billion peasants in a communist country. They ain’t winning shit unless Democrats hand it to them.

Ever heard of Mao and his Great Leap Forward?

I suppose in your delusions you think the mass death of millions is preferable to Trump.
China doesn't have the history of antisemitism as America. China had famines long before this. It was really China's great leap forward. China was in 1973 poorer than Africa. Africa chose capitalism, China chose communism. Now China is a superpower. Africa is filled with famine, illiteracy. Africa is a Libertarian dream come true. Some of them don't even pay taxes. It leaves the masses illiterate.
Means nothing to your ignorant point, in your earlier post.

You fail to comprehend China’s horrendous history of human rights violations, but stupidly think the USA is worse.

You can’t be serious right?
China is smart, China respects Jews, China has become a superpower because of communism. China didn't cause so many wars as the United States. China also doesn't have Nazis who shoot up the synagogues.
You are most ignorant. China has a long history of human rights abuses. Get informed before posting. China is currently badly treating Muslims and others.

I guess you are only concerned about Jews. I wonder, how many Jews reside in China?
What about Americas human rights abuses? Japan got nuked because they weren't white. If Germany wasn't white the United States would have nuked them. China never nuked anybody. China didn't bomb Iraq, China isn't bombing Afghanistan.

You are the stupidest nonsensical shitposter I have ever seen here.
You got RealDave beat by a mile in both stupid and shitposting.
Did the Democrats recruit an EH summer school class to shill for them?
There's several of them running around today.

Last edited:

You fail to comprehend China’s horrendous history of human rights violations, but stupidly think the USA is worse.

China is smart, China respects Jews, China has become a superpower because of communism. China didn't cause so many wars as the United States. China also doesn't have Nazis who shoot up the synagogues.
You are most ignorant. China has a long history of human rights abuses. Get informed before posting. China is currently badly treating Muslims and others.

I guess you are only concerned about Jews. I wonder, how many Jews reside in China?
What about Americas human rights abuses? Japan got nuked because they weren't white. If Germany wasn't white the United States would have nuked them. China never nuked anybody. China didn't bomb Iraq, China isn't bombing Afghanistan.

Dumbass Germany surrendered before nukes were ready

Good grief

I remember pointing out that fact to Japanese friends I had in college, they just got that confused look on their face like they’ve been lied to their whole life about why America never bombed Germany.

I guess you forgot about Dresden.
On the night of February 13, hundreds of RAF bombers descended on Dresden in two waves, dropping their lethal cargo indiscriminately over the city. The city’s air defenses were so weak that only six Lancaster bombers were shot down. By the morning, some 800 British bombers had dropped more than 1,400 tons of high-explosive bombs and more than 1,100 tons of incendiaries on Dresden, creating a great firestorm that destroyed most of the city and killed numerous civilians. Later that day, as survivors made their way out of the smoldering city, more than 300 U.S. bombers began bombing Dresden’s railways, bridges and transportation facilities, killing thousands more.

On February 15, another 200 U.S. bombers continued their assault on the city’s infrastructure. All told, the bombers of the U.S. Eighth Air Force dropped more than 950 tons of high-explosive bombs and more than 290 tons of incendiaries on Dresden. Later, the Eighth Air Force would drop 2,800 more tons of bombs on Dresden in three other attacks before the war’s end.
https://www.history.com/topics/world-war-ii/battle-of-dresden

China doesn't have the history of antisemitism as America. China had famines long before this. It was really China's great leap forward. China was in 1973 poorer than Africa. Africa chose capitalism, China chose communism. Now China is a superpower. Africa is filled with famine, illiteracy. Africa is a Libertarian dream come true. Some of them don't even pay taxes. It leaves the masses illiterate.

You are the shittiest nonsensical shitposter I have ever seen here.

Stupidity is entertaining when it's funny.

He ain't. He's just boring.

All due to populist folly.

trade.jpg

We lost millions of jobs.
And lost businesses too. With that massive loss of jobs was also a loss of disposable income, which turns into sales$$ for US companies, which they now lose, as the jobs are lost.
Where does the applause come in for Obamas 75 straight months of SIX digit employment gains??

From your colon, because it was at rock bottom and the only way to go was up.
AND it was going up for trump too as well as the economy So why does trump take credit uh Mr colonoscopy?

And lost businesses too. With that massive loss of jobs was also a loss of disposable income, which turns into sales$$ for US companies, which they now lose, as the jobs are lost.

AND it was going up for trump too as well as the economy So why does trump take credit uh Mr colonoscopy?

I see the hands clapping out of your ass, Mr. TDS crazed person!

The Fed is actively working to slow the economy.

How many under GWB ? I know of 700,000 lost in just his last month
Obama lost millions of jobs (for Americans) by engaging in catch & release, DACA, and sanctuary cities. 8 MILLION jobs in the hands of illegal aliens, and that is a modest estimate)
Bush had left job losses of 800,000 & an economy shrinking over 6% and Trump can't beat Obma's numbers even after a massive stimulus program and assfuck you bitches about Obama.

For keeping the pressure on our know nothing President. Of course he will retaliate with counter tariffs which will cost the American people big time. Our President is so dumb and poorly educated, he actually thinks China pays the tariffs he imposes, not the American people.

Stay the course China. He will eventually back down; he always does, and then we will all be winners.

Another rotten old hippie chimes in, drops his dentures in his applesauce, and is hauled back to the day-room.

OMG OMG the fed the fed the fed OMG OMG OMG.

I thought you assfucks claim the economy is on fire & here you are demanding recession fighting actions.

We all know El Dumpster is trying to manuipulate our currency.

You assfucks are dumber than shit.

You elected that orange assfuck, man up & quit being panty waisted little girls & try to blame someone else.

I thought you assfucks claim the economy is on fire & here you are demanding recession fighting actions.

You elected that orange assfuck, man up & quit being panty waisted little girls & try to blame someone else.

You're a lost cause, bro. :scared1:

Again with the "assfucks"? I thought getting your teeny nads clipped put a stop to that.....Did they carve a vajayjay into your groin? The Fed meets again in September...there will be a rate cut....another 50bp and Trump will smile while you pound sand....same old same old.

Yes the markets were up and then the AH in our WH opened his fn trap Now DOW off 557

China shall rise. China doesn't have the history of antisemitism as the United States. China is better for us than the United States where Nazis kill Jews at their synagogues.

China is currently trying to ethnically cleanse it's muslim population.

This is great news. Maybe now our companies won’t do business with these inhumane communists that use slave labor and destroy the environment with their factories. We should had never gotten in bed with China, it’s been the downfall of our blue collar jobs.

Of course the globalist will squeal like pigs, like the OP.
Trump is destroying our environment. Republicans want to keep wages low.

Proof that Republicans want to “keep wages low”?
Where?

Forum List

Back