Thank you China!

China retaliates with tariffs on $75 billion of US goods - CNN

For keeping the pressure on our know nothing President. Of course he will retaliate with counter tariffs which will cost the American people big time. Our President is so dumb and poorly educated, he actually thinks China pays the tariffs he imposes, not the American people.

Stay the course China. He will eventually back down; he always does, and then we will all be winners.

We are getting screwed both ways, we are darn if China or the US brings on more tariffs, the US companies won't pay, and that leaves us , the consumers.

Since China has a billion more people they will win and we will lose, plus they are looking to get into the RCEP.
AND the moron Trump can't take into consideration that china can absorb more pain than we can and they have no elections to worry about

Bah, stuff will have to be "Made in USA" again!
Sounds nice... but keep dreaming

The American Dream! What kinda dreams do you dream? :uhh:

iu

For keeping the pressure on our know nothing President. Of course he will retaliate with counter tariffs which will cost the American people big time. Our President is so dumb and poorly educated, he actually thinks China pays the tariffs he imposes, not the American people.

Stay the course China. He will eventually back down; he always does, and then we will all be winners.
Idiot POS.
Will you also cheer when China sends its tanks into Hong Kong to teach those traitors to the Peoples Republic protesting in the streets?
You are a pathetic troll.

China's economy is tanking...loon

We are getting screwed both ways, we are darn if China or the US brings on more tariffs, the US companies won't pay, and that leaves us , the consumers.

Since China has a billion more people they will win and we will lose, plus they are looking to get into the RCEP.
AND the moron Trump can't take into consideration that china can absorb more pain than we can and they have no elections to worry about

No they can't, dumbass. For one thing, they've lost over 350,000 hogs this year.

Nice post loyal American. People like you and Bill Maher make me sick. But, if a recession gets rid of all the illegals, I'm for it.
It'll also get rid of Chauncey Gardner Trump

China shall rise. China doesn't have the history of antisemitism as the United States. China is better for us than the United States where Nazis kill Jews at their synagogues.
Ever heard of Mao and his Great Leap Forward?

I suppose in your delusions you think the mass death of millions is preferable to Trump.

Get over it, Gip. It is not the 1960's anymore.

Yup....keep cheering our enemies......

th
You keep suopportng that dumbass piece of shit Trump that you assfucks elected.

Whjat don you think Chjina is going to give us? You dumbfucks think a trade devicit is lost money.
Idiot with poor grammar calling others dumbfucks.
:290968001256257790-final:

China shall rise. China doesn't have the history of antisemitism as the United States. China is better for us than the United States where Nazis kill Jews at their synagogues.

Feel free to move to China, I’m sure you’ll fit in. Unless of course you aren’t Chinese, since the Chinese are notoriously racist to foreigners.
I am not Chinese. I am Jewish. I just tend to see China favorably over the Nazi trailer trash in the United States who shoot up synagogues, and pass out on meth, and coors light.

Wow. Another fuckhead on the board.

"Cleanup in Aisle 7."

OOooooooo...

75 BILLION!

in a 5 TRILLION dollar economy.

Ouch, that's going to smart. Not.

I suppose in your delusions you think the mass death of millions is preferable to Trump.
China doesn't have the history of antisemitism as America. China had famines long before this. It was really China's great leap forward. China was in 1973 poorer than Africa. Africa chose capitalism, China chose communism. Now China is a superpower. Africa is filled with famine, illiteracy. Africa is a Libertarian dream come true. Some of them don't even pay taxes. It leaves the masses illiterate.
Means nothing to your ignorant point, in your earlier post.

You fail to comprehend China’s horrendous history of human rights violations, but stupidly think the USA is worse.

You can’t be serious right?

Get over what?

You are aware that Mao is dead, right?

Feel free to move to China, I’m sure you’ll fit in. Unless of course you aren’t Chinese, since the Chinese are notoriously racist to foreigners.
I am not Chinese. I am Jewish. I just tend to see China favorably over the Nazi trailer trash in the United States who shoot up synagogues, and pass out on meth, and coors light.

You're still here?

Get over what?

You are aware that Mao is dead, right?
Really? WOW !

China doesn't have the history of antisemitism as America. China had famines long before this. It was really China's great leap forward. China was in 1973 poorer than Africa. Africa chose capitalism, China chose communism. Now China is a superpower.

Because of capitalism. I blame Henry Kissinger.

China doesn't have the history of antisemitism as America. China had famines long before this. It was really China's great leap forward. China was in 1973 poorer than Africa. Africa chose capitalism, China chose communism. Now China is a superpower. Africa is filled with famine, illiteracy. Africa is a Libertarian dream come true. Some of them don't even pay taxes. It leaves the masses illiterate.
Means nothing to your ignorant point, in your earlier post.

You fail to comprehend China’s horrendous history of human rights violations, but stupidly think the USA is worse.

You can’t be serious right?
China is smart, China respects Jews, China has become a superpower because of communism. China didn't cause so many wars as the United States. China also doesn't have Nazis who shoot up the synagogues.

Really? That's all you can see? How many trailer trash soldiers died in WWII to free Europe? Or help the Chinese in the Pacific. Thanks for being an American.

Forum List

Back