Thank you China!

China shall rise. China doesn't have the history of antisemitism as the United States. China is better for us than the United States where Nazis kill Jews at their synagogues.
Ever heard of Mao and his Great Leap Forward?

I suppose in your delusions you think the mass death of millions is preferable to Trump.
China doesn't have the history of antisemitism as America. China had famines long before this. It was really China's great leap forward. China was in 1973 poorer than Africa. Africa chose capitalism, China chose communism. Now China is a superpower. Africa is filled with famine, illiteracy. Africa is a Libertarian dream come true. Some of them don't even pay taxes. It leaves the masses illiterate.
Means nothing to your ignorant point, in your earlier post.

You fail to comprehend China’s horrendous history of human rights violations, but stupidly think the USA is worse.

You can’t be serious right?
China is smart, China respects Jews, China has become a superpower because of communism. China didn't cause so many wars as the United States. China also doesn't have Nazis who shoot up the synagogues.
You sound like a proud member of The Party of The Peoples Republic.
Ministry of Propaganda perhaps?

China shall rise. China doesn't have the history of antisemitism as the United States. China is better for us than the United States where Nazis kill Jews at their synagogues.

Feel free to move to China, I’m sure you’ll fit in. Unless of course you aren’t Chinese, since the Chinese are notoriously racist to foreigners.
I am not Chinese. I am Jewish. I just tend to see China favorably over the Nazi trailer trash in the United States who shoot up synagogues, and pass out on meth, and coors light.
Really? That's all you can see? How many trailer trash soldiers died in WWII to free Europe? Or help the Chinese in the Pacific. Thanks for being an American.
Communists ended the Holocaust, helped found Israel with supplies, and training. Communists turned Russia from antisemitic peasantry into a superpower. China is now the biggest economy because of communism. Funny how communists don't shoot up synagogues.

I suppose in your delusions you think the mass death of millions is preferable to Trump.
China doesn't have the history of antisemitism as America. China had famines long before this. It was really China's great leap forward. China was in 1973 poorer than Africa. Africa chose capitalism, China chose communism. Now China is a superpower. Africa is filled with famine, illiteracy. Africa is a Libertarian dream come true. Some of them don't even pay taxes. It leaves the masses illiterate.

You fail to comprehend China’s horrendous history of human rights violations, but stupidly think the USA is worse.

China is smart, China respects Jews, China has become a superpower because of communism. China didn't cause so many wars as the United States. China also doesn't have Nazis who shoot up the synagogues.
Probably the backup driver for Diane Feinstein (D-Bejing).

Better than the putin ass kisser Trump

China retaliates with tariffs on $75 billion of US goods - CNN

For keeping the pressure on our know nothing President. Of course he will retaliate with counter tariffs which will cost the American people big time. Our President is so dumb and poorly educated, he actually thinks China pays the tariffs he imposes, not the American people.

Stay the course China. He will eventually back down; he always does, and then we will all be winners.
Yup....keep cheering our enemies......

th
You keep suopportng that dumbass piece of shit Trump that you assfucks elected.

Whjat don you think Chjina is going to give us? You dumbfucks think a trade devicit is lost money.

1atdslevel.gif

"Religion is heavily regulated throughout China,"

Written by a Jew.

https://nypost.com/2019/06/26/the-real-concentration-camps-are-in-china-but-us-leaders-are-silent/

Feel free to move to China, I’m sure you’ll fit in. Unless of course you aren’t Chinese, since the Chinese are notoriously racist to foreigners.
I am not Chinese. I am Jewish. I just tend to see China favorably over the Nazi trailer trash in the United States who shoot up synagogues, and pass out on meth, and coors light.

So why don’t you live there?

Chinese, and Jews get along much better than Jews, and Nazis.

You are most ignorant. China has a long history of human rights abuses. Get informed before posting. China is currently badly treating Muslims and others.

I guess you are only concerned about Jews. I wonder, how many Jews reside in China?

Really? That's all you can see? How many trailer trash soldiers died in WWII to free Europe? Or help the Chinese in the Pacific. Thanks for being an American.
Communists ended the Holocaust, helped found Israel with supplies, and training. Communists turned Russia from antisemitic peasantry into a superpower. China is now the biggest economy because of communism. Funny how communists don't shoot up synagogues.

China ended the Holocaust? You're delusional. We were saving China's ass dumbfuck

Better than the putin ass kisser Trump
Show us on the doll where Trump touched you.
download (14).jpeg

Get off your high horse-you condemn southern poor-YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN HITLER! And your interpretation of history is skewed.

China ended the Holocaust? You're delusional. We were saving China's ass dumbfuck
Communist Soviets ended the Holocaust. China is still a great superpower because of communism. Notice both Russia, and China with roots in communism don't shoot up synagogues like primitive Nazi Americans.

Communist Soviets ended the Holocaust. China is still a great superpower because of communism. Notice both Russia, and China with roots in communism don't shoot up synagogues like primitive Nazi Americans.

We supplied the Soviets....dumbass.

You're fucking clueless

China retaliates with tariffs on $75 billion of US goods - CNN

For keeping the pressure on our know nothing President. Of course he will retaliate with counter tariffs which will cost the American people big time. Our President is so dumb and poorly educated, he actually thinks China pays the tariffs he imposes, not the American people.

Stay the course China. He will eventually back down; he always does, and then we will all be winners.
Thank you for showing us the face of the modern day democrat...siding with China over the USA....this is why you will lose....

Chinese, and Jews get along much better than Jews, and Nazis.
thumb_you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard-quickmeme-com-14399881.png

Forum List

Back