Moscow horde ATTACK THE second largest Ukranien city, The first column of orcs in the Kharkiv region was destroyed l regular updates

The chief of the Kharkiv local police reports that the Russians are "chasing" civilians and police cars evacuating them with drones in Vovchansk. He didn´t disclose whether the drones use force or just baerbock them. Most civilians already left the town.
One Ukrainian who didn´t follow Russian orders was reportedly shot. Others are reportedly barred from leaving the town and forced into basements.

putin lied to you, 🇷🇺 🐷 🇸🇦 Ivan

Man you are an idiot as I posted the NYT interview with the top Ukranian General saying they can't stop the Russian advances because they lack troops:

First, and most important, Ukraine has reached the limits of its ability to deploy trained soldiers to the battlefield. Hell, even Budanov admitted on Monday, in an interview with the New York Times, that Ukraine has no more reserve troops to deploy to plug holes and sagging defenses.

1715869309295.png

After I posted this in another thread YOU started you ran away after I PROVED Russia is nearing capture of Kharkov, it is clear that you are an Ukrainian shill.

======

Post 11 LINK

"LOL, what a stupid reply since you didn't address anything I posted which happens to be true, but it is clear you are an idiot to notice it.

It is all over the media from CBS, NPR, Reuters, New York Times, BBC, Washington Post, ABC, AP......

LINK

Get out of the basement kid!!!!!"

Litwin is a typical Nazi (the Ukrainian type or the Russian type, probably Russian).

Wants to exterminate everyone he disagrees with.

You Nazi scum are all alike.

The moron can't carry a simple debate he screams out his hate an anger in Russia which is why he looks foolish overlooking many things in the process such as deliberate missile-based terror attacks on Russian Civilians by Ukraine.

He apparently supports the NAZI government of Ukraine that has abolished elections, greatly curtailed religion, the press and more dictatorship actions.

You lost weeks ago when the gallant Russian forces eliminated your infrastructure .

The Russian hordes mop up the UAF remnants and spit death on all Nazis , Titty Winkle

Whatever. Russia is a bully and a parasite on Europe. They could have peace but love the power that comes along with keeping their own people on a leash and in the dark. They did us a favor by helping kill Germans in WW2 but thats a long time ago now.
Are there Nazis in Ukraine???? maybe so, but invading an entire country is bullshit and they are using a few Nazis as an excuse.
This nation you love was born out of murder and deceit when they murdered the Czar and his entire family. The fruit still grows from that same tree.

Forum List

Back