TEST--- are you a CONSERVATIVE or a LIBERAL????

Is staring at large racks a Conservative, or a Liberal trait?

i dont give a shit what it is...i look...and i dont really care what political persuasion she is....i look....i would even look if Pelosi was showing cleavage.....am i sick?.....do i have a problem?....do i need therapy?.....:eusa_eh:

No. That's what straight men do.

If a conservative is on welfare, s/he doesn't knock the government.

I'm not on welfare but I am unemployed and I am taking my unemployment benefits, but I have not stopped knocking the government and I am a conservative... somewhat.

Immie

You talkin' about our crop of libs? A third of them don't understand anything we say, another third is well adjusted and the last group has a sense of humor. None of them will ever shut up. Annoying sometimes, but still our crop of libs. Some type of deity love them.

Most of them don't believe in any deity.

What else do you have to bless them?

Five gallon ice water bucket?

Oh geez, now you've done it. We just calmed down the screeds on conservative sanctioned violence on another thread today. Look for your quote to show up on it. :)

I'm not on welfare but I am unemployed and I am taking my unemployment benefits, but I have not stopped knocking the government and I am a conservative... somewhat.

Immie

That is not welfare, immie. And I hope you find a good job in your field very soon.

Thanks... me too. A couple good prospects that could hit by the end of next week.

Being unemployed and looking for a job is no vacation, that is for damned sure.

Immie

Immie

That is not welfare, immie. And I hope you find a good job in your field very soon.

Thanks... me too. A couple good prospects that could hit by the end of next week.

Immie

I was there about twenty years ago. So yeah I know.

Immie

Immie

Yes best of luck to you Immie. Unemployment benefits are bonafide insurance payments paid by your employer on your behalf. You certainly sacrificed something in wages and other benefits in order to have that insurance and you worked for them and that is why it is not welfare. I would prefer that it be a state issue and not federal, but you certainly don't need to hang your head about receiving the benefits because you jolly well paid for them with your tax dollars.

And job hunting is one of the hardest jobs in the world.

Immie

Yes best of luck to you Immie. Unemployment benefits are bonafide insurance payments paid by your employer on your behalf. You certainly sacrificed something in wages and other benefits in order to have that insurance and you worked for them and that is why it is not welfare. I would prefer that it be a state issue and not federal, but you certainly don't need to hang your head about receiving the benefits because you jolly well paid for them with your tax dollars.

And job hunting is one of the hardest jobs in the world.

I didn't know that you were looking for a job. That is one of the most nerve wracking things that I think anybody has to do. It really is. But I'm glad you have unemployment and I hope you're not feeling funny about using it. That's what it's for. I've been very lucky and I've never had to use mine. But I did have to go on disability several tmes. For several carpal tunnel surgeries and a broken leg. I missed a lot of work both times but I had enough time to cover my absences. I had a lot of time accrued. That was a blessing.

Hope you find something soon and that your unemployment holds out. :)

Immie

Good luck on the job front Immie. With any luck it will pick up soon. My eldest son is now unemployed and my younger son is working reduced hours. Neither has health insurance. Hang in there, these things always work their way through

Last edited:

Immie

Woah, look at welfare queen being loud and proud :clap2:

Tell me you live in trailer park and married to your cousin so the stereotype fits completely.

Immie

Tell me you live in trailer park and married to your cousin so the stereotype fits completely.

Proud? Not exactly. Working my ass off to get back to work. And at least I'm not afraid to admit that I've hit a bump in the road.

Also, I'm male, so that would be king to you, child.

Trailer park? No, but I do live in a manufactured home on my own little piece of property.

Married to my cousin? Nope, but I imagine that if my mom keeps going far enough into this ancestry.com thing of hers she'll find out that we (my wife and I) are related in some manner. It might be through the lines of Shem and Japheth, but I'm sure we're all related in that manner.

Immie

Last edited:

Immie

Proud? Not exactly. Working my ass off to get back to work. And at least I'm not afraid to admit that I've hit a bump in the road.

Yeah early in the morning having your ass sitting on the forum. Just don't get overworked. Meanwhile enjoy my liberal dollars saving your conservative butt.

Yeah early in the morning having your ass sitting on the forum. Just don't get overworked. Meanwhile enjoy my liberal dollars saving your conservative butt.

On Saturday. Gee, how many employers are interviewing at this hour? Well McD's said they had given you the last opening for this week, they hire the mentally challenged. Most of us need to send out resumes and make calls during the work week.

It's Saturday morning, not many people to contact this morning. Not only that, but most contacts in my line of work are set up via email these days.

I wonder... you working? Ever had a job? Always had your head up your ass or did you just recently put it there?

Immie

On Saturday. Gee, how many employers are interviewing at this hour? Well McD's said they had given you the last opening for this week, they hire the mentally challenged. Most of us need to send out resumes and make calls during the work week.

I actually forgot it is Saturday. It's still a work night for me lol.

Immie

Also, I'm male, so that would be king to you, child.

Trailer park? No, but I do live in a manufactured home on my own little piece of property.

Married to my cousin? Nope, but I imagine that if my mom keeps going far enough into this ancestry.com thing of hers she'll find out that we (my wife and I) are related in some manner. It might be through the lines of Shem and Japheth, but I'm sure we're all related in that manner.

Immie

I started with the ancestry.com stuff this week. Interesting stuff. I found out I am part Puerto Rican

It's Saturday morning, not many people to contact this morning. Not only that, but most contacts in my line of work are set up via email these days.

I wonder... you working? Ever had a job? Always had your head up your ass or did you just recently put it there?

Immie

Yeah, I always had a job and still do, unlike some idiots who not only are unemployed, but dare to mock lifestream which keeps them on their feet while being out of job.

And you can take your liberal dollars and shove them right up there besides your head. I may be conservative, but I am not opposed to Welfare or providing for the needy in this country by any stretch of the imagination. Never have been.

I do, however, believe that Welfare should be modified to actually help those in need by training the needy for jobs and providing day care services for single parents who are in the system and looking for work or have just recently found jobs. One of the tough things for a single mother who is on welfare is to take a job and then have to pay daycare expenses. It is actually one of the prohibitive reasons that keep mothers from going to work and getting off of welfare.

Immie

Immie

Yeah, I always had a job and still do, unlike some idiots who not only are unemployed, but dare to mock lifestream which keeps them on their feet while being out of job.

And who am I mocking?

You're doing the mocking.

Immie

I actually forgot it is Saturday. It's still a work night for me lol.

Oh now that is precious!

You're mocking me while you are stealing from you're employer? :lol:

Look, I'm not mocking unemployment. I've found myself in a position that was cut because of the economy. Being the controller of a small family run business, I saw it coming. There wasn't much that I could do about it with the economic conditions as they are.

I am not mocking unemployment, I simply don't want to be here long. I'm thankful that it is available, but, I have paid into it for thirty plus years and by God, I am going to take advantage of it until I get back to work.

Immie

Forum List

Back