DeSantis Consistently Fights Conservative Battles And MAGA Continues to Tarnish His Reputation

But if you were, under penalty of death, which one would you choose.

Which is the "lesser of two evils" to you.

You don't have to support them, you don't have to vote for them.

You only have to say which of the two would be better than the other one in your opinion...without caveat.

Without bloviation.

Just a single word.

Trump or Biden?

Go!

Neither

Ok, you're dead.

You know who else would rather die than admit defeat?

Out of touch radicals with an agenda.

You're dismissed.

Your silly question is dead. It's been answered, how many times now? Not my problem if you didn't like the answer.

Hopefully, someday, voting for left leaning Republicans will be a thing of the past.

Your silly question is dead. It's been answered, how many times now? Not my problem if you didn't like the answer.

Hopefully, someday, voting for left leaning Republicans will be a thing of the past.
Its gonna be MAGA and Tea Party. Who have told the left and the Swamp to go to hell.

Dead people don't post.

You've given your life for your liberal agenda.

Choices have consequences.

Rest in piece.

Dead people don't post.

You've given your life for your liberal agenda.

Rest in piece.

Only a 100% owned Trumpbot could claimed that someone who promotes fiscal and constitutional conservatism, has given his life for the liberal agenda.

That's like the cop out of all cop out. Especially when dodging Trumps liberal record to make the claim.

Only a 100% owned Trumpbot could claimed that someone who promotes fiscal and constitutional conservatism, has given his life for the liberal agenda.

That's like the cop out of all cop out. Especially when dodging Trumps liberal record to make the claim.
Dead people don't post.

Who was the last actual conservative you voted for?
And by your definition who is a REAL ONE THAT EVER RAN.

I heard its the same guy who sold jack rhe bean for the beanstalk.

BTW. You aint no Conservative. Probably have Biden tattoed on your butt.

MAGA

And by your definition who is a REAL ONE THAT EVER RAN.

I heard its the same guy who sold jack rhe bean for the beanstalk.

BTW. You aint no Conservative. Probably have Biden tattoed on your butt.

MAGA

You don't remember who the last actual conservative you voted for? Or you don't know what a conservative is?

Ron DeSantis routinely proves his conservative credentials not only by fighting battles others won't, but many times winning them. Just this week Disney and the DeSantis governing board reached an agreement in a year's long fight in which he took on the corporation over its "woke" culture, and he also won the state's redistricting case. This is in addition to other battles he's won, including eliminating DEI from universities, abortion restrictions at six weeks, ending squatters rights, all things conservatives have wanted. Yet despite these victories, Donald Trump continues to rip on him during speeches and social media, his minions on social media, like Laura Loomer, et al, continue slandering him, and the so-called conservative media routinely ignores DeSantis's accomplishments, instead focusing on Donald Trump's personal and legal issues as if they are the most important things to have ever happened and are the greatest injustices in human history.

The conservative media and the Republican Party are a joke that is no longer in any way about advancing conservative goals.
Yes, exactly. Trump is a royal jerk. He acts like a spoiled, mean-spirited teenager. He is just not a nice person. He's an immoral lech who rivals Bill Clinton in his sexual immorality. He's as foul-mouthed as they come.

I give Trump full credit for all the good things he did as President. I voted and worked for him in 2016 and 2020. I may well hold my nose and vote for him again this year. But I wish he were not running again and would just go away and enjoy what's left of his money.

Ron DeSantis routinely proves his conservative credentials not only by fighting battles others won't, but many times winning them. Just this week Disney and the DeSantis governing board reached an agreement in a year's long fight in which he took on the corporation over its "woke" culture, and he also won the state's redistricting case. This is in addition to other battles he's won, including eliminating DEI from universities, abortion restrictions at six weeks, ending squatters rights, all things conservatives have wanted. Yet despite these victories, Donald Trump continues to rip on him during speeches and social media, his minions on social media, like Laura Loomer, et al, continue slandering him, and the so-called conservative media routinely ignores DeSantis's accomplishments, instead focusing on Donald Trump's personal and legal issues as if they are the most important things to have ever happened and are the greatest injustices in human history.

The conservative media and the Republican Party are a joke that is no longer in any way about advancing conservative goals.
Some advice for you. When you say "MAGA' no one knows who the referent is, Are you in charge of that label ?

And just between you and me , you are either a monstrous fool or 12 years old to say "
the most important things to have ever happened and are the greatest injustices in human history. "

Only a complete mindless sheltered spoiled clueless jerk would not see the dozens of things in history that are true tragedies.
if you are not 12, then you do disgust me

Yes, exactly. Trump is a royal jerk. He acts like a spoiled, mean-spirited teenager. He is just not a nice person. He's an immoral lech who rivals Bill Clinton in his sexual immorality. He's as foul-mouthed as they come.

I give Trump full credit for all the good things he did as President. I voted and worked for him in 2016 and 2020. I may well hold my nose and vote for him again this year. But I wish he were not running again and would just go away and enjoy what's left of his money.
that kind of analysis --- letting that fat carping harridan HIllary off the hook-- does you know favors.
I was aware of my neighbors, friends, co-workers, people I met while shopping etc. and many didn't like Trump but had absolutely grown to loathe Hillary. IF you were there and awake you know that is the true explanation. Hillary handed it to T. by her outrageous statements and actions.

I would have voted for him in the general election even though I think some of his positions are a bit extreme for me. He'd be significantly better than Biden and he's gotten proven results in Florida.
DeSantis has screwed Forida up. And he would have gotten destroyed by Biden in a debate. He couldn't make it out of the primary against Trump because he was too scared to challenge him. He would never have been abe to stand up to Biden. It's time for Republicans to find a conservative, not a right wing extremist.

Forum List

Back