TEST--- are you a CONSERVATIVE or a LIBERAL????

What the hell have you been smokin'? :razz:

Immie

Nothing. Honest. And only wonderful cold lemonade to drink too.

I take it you disagree? :)

Isn't it obvious? Are you sure you haven't been smokin' somethin'? :lol:

Immie

Well, you may be right. Sometimes this eternal optimist gig isn't all it's cracked up to be. And I probably shouldn't get too carried away in my metaphorical exaggerations I suppose. Some numbnut will no doubt pluck one out of the thread to hold up as an examle of what I believe and use it to to prove I've contradicted myself at some point.

Goes back to the sense of humor thing.

But won't you at least agree that how they describe themselves is somewhat different than the threat you infer they could impose on those who oppose them?

Liberals do better on flow charts where everything leads back to, "collect the entitlement check". The cartoon part of cartoon rack is not a deal breaker to this conservative. The attitude of the rackee is more relevant.

Nothing. Honest. And only wonderful cold lemonade to drink too.

I take it you disagree? :)

Immie

Well, you may be right. Sometimes this eternal optimist gig isn't all it's cracked up to be. And I probably shouldn't get too carried away in my metaphorical exaggerations I suppose. Some numbnut will no doubt pluck one out of the thread to hold up as an examle of what I believe and use it to to prove I've contradicted myself at some point.

But won't you at least agree that how they describe themselves is somewhat different than the threat you infer they could impose on those who oppose them?

Wait a minute!

I don't think you are understanding what I am saying.

I am saying that those liberals are afraid to come out with humor bashing us because they fear we will not find it funny and do something violent to them. And quite frankly with the threats that are springing up all over the place, I'm not so sure I can blame them even though there has been no proof yet as to who is making the threats.

Does that make more sense?

Immie

Well that test proves it.
smile.jpg

I am definitely conservative.

Immie

Wait a minute!

I am saying that those liberals are afraid to come out with humor bashing us because they fear we will not find it funny and do something violent to them. And quite frankly with the threats that are springing up all over the place, I'm not so sure I can blame them even though there has been no proof yet as to who is making the threats.

Immie

Ohhhhhhhhh. I see. You think they think that WE will hurt THEM if they laugh!!! Okay, now it makes sense.

Geez, I must be getting too old for this. Maybe I need something stronger than lemonade.

You talkin' about our crop of libs? A third of them don't understand anything we say, another third is well adjusted and the last group has a sense of humor. None of them will ever shut up. Annoying sometimes, but still our crop of libs. Some type of deity love them.

Wait a minute!

Immie

Ohhhhhhhhh. I see. You think they think that WE will hurt THEM if they laugh!!! Okay, now it makes sense.

Geez, I must be getting too old for this. Maybe I need something stronger than lemonade.

Almost... here let me finish this once and for all: :D

"Ohhhhhhhhh. I see. You think they think that WE will hurt THEM if they laugh AT US!!!"

There does that clear it up?

Immie

Wait a minute!

Immie

Almost... here let me finish this once and for all: :D

"Ohhhhhhhhh. I see. You think they think that WE will hurt THEM if they laugh AT US!!!"

There does that clear it up?

Immie

Ah yes I should have clarified that. But yes. I got it. :)

You talkin' about our crop of libs? A third of them don't understand anything we say, another third is well adjusted and the last group has a sense of humor. None of them will ever shut up. Annoying sometimes, but still our crop of libs. Some type of deity love them.

Most of them don't believe in any deity.

What else do you have to bless them?

Well that test proves it.
smile.jpg

I am definitely conservative.

I passed the test too!

Looks like we are both conservatives

Yeah, everyone believes that.

I support every one of those statements....always have, guess that makes me a conservative just like you

If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn’t buy one.

I don't want a gun and haven't bought one
If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn’t eat meat.

I like meat, if GOD didn't want you to eat meat....he wouldn't have made it taste so good

If a conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.

Not a homosexual so it doesn't apply

If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.

I have always taken care of my financial planning

If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.

I own the remote

If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.

I don't go to church

If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.

I shop for my own healthcare

Looks like I am as conservative as the rest of you

Last edited:

Most of them don't believe in any deity.

What else do you have to bless them?

Five gallon ice water bucket?

If a conservative is on welfare, s/he doesn't knock the government.

what do you think tbagrs are, moguls? these clowns are clutching signs during business hours. 1+1=2.

Gee asswipe, I attended a Tea Party last year. I met another Retired Military person and stood there with him and an old friend I ran into who was medically retired during Nam. I think your math has a hole in it.

Forum List

Back