DeSantis Consistently Fights Conservative Battles And MAGA Continues to Tarnish His Reputation

Oh STFU. You arent no dang cobservative.

2 choices. Thats it.

Trump

I get it. You can't refute my claims, points or proof. So you stick your fingers in your ears and scream
"LA LA LA LA LA LA LA...... TRUMP IS GOD LA LA LA LA LA LA LA."

Just like the radical progressives.

You're a fraud.

What's fraudulent about fiscal and constitutional conservatism?
What's fraudulent about wanting politcians to earn my vote?
What's fraudulent about not supporting lying, left leaning politicians who only "identify" as conservatives?

Dismissed, liberal.

Yes, I dismissed the liberals decades ago.. And I'm still right of center.
Every Trump bashing thread you start I'm going to ask you this same question.

It ain't just Trump I'm exposing or bashing. It's left leaning politicians like Trump. Key words "LEFT LEANING."
You get upset when I post his left leaning record. Like I'm just supposed to be one of his lemmings and just follow along.
It is outs you immediately as completely full of shit.

Liberals faking conservatism isn't a new occurrence.

Thanks for trying, better luck next time.

Liberals faking conservatism? Liberals aren't smart enough to even try something like that. They're too busy giving Biden credit for the record oil production, and inflation coming down and the economy recovering. Just like you Trumpbots gave Trump credit for it. Even thought neither one of them had much to do with either of those.

No, you decided there are two choices for you. For those of us who still have free thinking independence form your herd mentality there are, in fact, a few additional choices.

They're back to calling me a liberal. LMAO...

I truly don't think the Trump supporters would support an actual conservative. They so used to these left leaning Republicans, they wouldn't know what to do if a Republican president actually vetoed omnibus bills, CR's and refused to increase the debt ceiling.

They'd be like that Kentucky redneck Trump supporter who said "They need to get rid of Obamacare, but keep the ACA."

What's fraudulent about fiscal and constitutional conservatism?
What's fraudulent about wanting politcians to earn my vote?
What's fraudulent about not supporting lying, left leaning politicians who only "identify" as conservatives?

Yes, I dismissed the liberals decades ago.. And I'm still right of center.

It ain't just Trump I'm exposing or bashing. It's left leaning politicians like Trump. Key words "LEFT LEANING."
You get upset when I post his left leaning record. Like I'm just supposed to be one of his lemmings and just follow along.

Liberals faking conservatism? Liberals aren't smart enough to even try something like that. They're too busy giving Biden credit for the record oil production, and inflation coming down and the economy recovering. Just like you Trumpbots gave Trump credit for it. Even thought neither one of them had much to do with either of those.

I'm sorry but you died.

You can try again to show me how much you really want to stop the liberal agenda...

Ready?

Would you rather have Trump or Biden as president in 2025?

No "neither", no "someone else".

It is a 100% binary choice. One or the other is going to be president.

Gun to your head ... which one.

Any answer but 'Trump' or 'Biden' ends your existence on this corporeal plane.

GO!

I'm sorry but you died.

You can try again to show me how much you really want to stop the liberal agenda...

Ready?

Would you rather have Trump or Biden as president in 2025?

No "neither", no "someone else".

It is a 100% binary choice. One or the other is going to be president.

Gun to your head ... which one.

Any answer but 'Trump' or 'Biden' ends your existence on this corporeal plane.

GO!

I'm not playing your childish, silly word game. I gave you my answer. And even told you why I wouldn't support either. You don't set my rules. You don't create my litmus test. You don't set my criteria or my beliefs.

A vote for Biden is a vote for the left. A vote for Trump is a vote for the left, disguised as the right.
You can sugarcoat a pile of crap, but it's still crap.

If supporting crap is your thing, knock yourself out. But BY GOD every time he signs an omnibus bill, a CR, increases the debt ceiling or anything that's not in line with fiscal or constitutional conservatism, you're going to hear about it from CONSERVATIVES like me.

I'm not playing your childish, silly word game. I gave you my answer. And even told you why I wouldn't support either. You don't set my rules. You don't create my litmus test. You don't set my criteria or my beliefs.

A vote for Biden is a vote for the left. A vote for Trump is a vote for the left, disguised as the right.

If supporting crap is your thing, knock yourself out. But BY GOD every time he signs an omnibus bill, a CR, increases the debt ceiling or anything that's not in line with fiscal or constitutional conservatism, you're going to hear about it from CONSERVATIVES like me.
Fake news from a fake conservative.

Here's why you can't answer this simple question.

You can't say Biden because that outs you as a liberal.

You can't say Trump because that defeats your purpose posting here...undermining Trump to get Biden elected.

You're a fraud.

No matter HOW "far to the right" you pretend to be, it's an unbelievably easy choice.

For ANY conservative Trump is INFINITELY superior to Biden, if for no other reason than Supreme Court appointments and the border.

See how easy that was to dismantle you, Fake Jake?

Not even remotely a challenge.

Now get the fuck outta here with your bullshit... You're making the decent trolls look bad.

Last edited:

Biggest owners of our debt is conservative presidents , you people are a joke. The right in reality exist for only one reason at that is the transfer of all wealth to the golden few, that is why conservatives own the majority of the debt. All the guns and abortions and the border and everything else is only for votes , their only real concern is moving up every dollar to the golden few at the top of our economy, you know the people who need it the least.

I get it. You can't refute my claims, points or proof. So you stick your fingers in your ears and scream
"LA LA LA LA LA LA LA...... TRUMP IS GOD LA LA LA LA LA LA LA."

Just like the radical progressives.
Blah Blah. Stupid GOD CRAP. Same thing leftist say which is you.

2 choices. Trump or Biden
No third can win. Id rather be water boarded than vote Biden

MAGA

No, you decided there are two choices for you. For those of us who still have free thinking independence form your herd mentality there are, in fact, a few additional choices.
Blah Blah. 3rd party never wins. Yoda was the last one get significant votes.

Your vote is meaningless. But I think you are a closet lib. You gonna vote Niden.

Biggest owners of our debt is conservative presidents , you people are a joke. The right in reality exist for only one reason at that is the transfer of all wealth to the golden few, that is why conservatives own the majority of the debt. All the guns and abortions and the border and everything else is only for votes , their only real concern is moving up every dollar to the golden few at the top of our economy, you know the people who need it the least.

We haven't had an actual conservative president in over 6 decades. You're confusing RINO's for conservatives.

Fake news from a fake conservative.

Here's why you can't answer this simple question.

I did answer your question. Twice.
You're a fraud.

No matter HOW "far to the right" you pretend to be, it's an unbelievably easy choice.

It's an easy choice for you. You don't have a problem playing their rigged game, by their rigged rules.
What you lack is the common sense to realize it's all rigged.
For ANY conservative Trump is INFINITELY superior to Biden, if for no other reason than Supreme Court appointments and the border.

The Supreme court? The one responsible of for getting Trumps picks seated on the SC would be turtleman McConnell. He did all the work.
See how easy that was to dismantle you, Fake Jake?

Not even remotely a challenge.

Now get the fuck outta here with your bullshit... You're making the decent trolls look bad.

All you've done is create some retarded conspiracy and managed to dodge the facts that make Trump left leaning.

12cr's
$8 trillion spent in just 4 years
Platinum Plan ($500 billion for reparations for blacks)
Assault our 2A
Supports red flag laws
Increased or suspended the debt ceiling
Tried to get his own version of a National Healthcare plan passed
Didn't actually secure the border
Didn't bring jobs back.
Increased the size and scope of government (the swamp)

That's the short list of Trumps left leaning policies. And you supported them all. That makes you a RINO.

Ron DeSantis routinely proves his conservative credentials not only by fighting battles others won't, but many times winning them. Just this week Disney and the DeSantis governing board reached an agreement in a year's long fight in which he took on the corporation over its "woke" culture, and he also won the state's redistricting case. This is in addition to other battles he's won, including eliminating DEI from universities, abortion restrictions at six weeks, ending squatters rights, all things conservatives have wanted. Yet despite these victories, Donald Trump continues to rip on him during speeches and social media, his minions on social media, like Laura Loomer, et al, continue slandering him, and the so-called conservative media routinely ignores DeSantis's accomplishments, instead focusing on Donald Trump's personal and legal issues as if they are the most important things to have ever happened and are the greatest injustices in human history.

The conservative media and the Republican Party are a joke that is no longer in any way about advancing conservative goals.

Lets see how that 6 week abortion ban works out for him, now that it will be on the ballot in November.

Lets see how that 6 week abortion ban works out for him, now that it will be on the ballot in November.
This and shitpants's felonies record will dump the piece of shit in the election. Either one in fact will do the job.

I did answer your question. Twice.

It's an easy choice for you. You don't have a problem playing their rigged game, by their rigged rules.
What you lack is the common sense to realize it's all rigged.

The Supreme court? The one responsible of for getting Trumps picks seated on the SC would be turtleman McConnell. He did all the work.

All you've done is create some retarded conspiracy and managed to dodge the facts that make Trump left leaning.

12cr's
$8 trillion spent in just 4 years
Platinum Plan ($500 billion for reparations for blacks)
Assault our 2A
Supports red flag laws
Increased or suspended the debt ceiling
Tried to get his own version of a National Healthcare plan passed
Didn't actually secure the border
Didn't bring jobs back.
Increased the size and scope of government (the swamp)

That's the short list of Trumps left leaning policies. And you supported them all. That makes you a RINO.
One of these two people is going to be the President of the United States in 2025.

Gun to your head you must choose one.

Trump or Biden.

Ready? Go!

One of these two people is going to be the President of the United States in 2025.

Gun to your head you must choose one.

Trump or Biden.

Ready? Go!

Trump is going to be the next president, unless he himself screws it up. If he does, then Biden will be the president.
I oppose both.

This is a real simply concept (opposing both). So, I'm not sure why some are having a hard time getting it. It's no one's civic duty to vote for people they don't support. There's nothing that says we are forced to vote for an evil. Even if it's the lesser of the two.

Again, an extremely simply concept.

No you are confusing yourself with made up words. If we have to be exact hate Nazi's = MAGA maggots

When was the last GOP president that stood for small, limited government that lived within it's means? Who stayed out of the affairs of other nations, and took care of Americans problems & stayed within the confines of the US constitution?

It damn sure wasn't Trump, W, H.W. or Reagan. Reagan was the closest. But he spent like a drunken democrat.

Trump is going to be the next president, unless he himself screws it up. If he does, then Biden will be the president.
I oppose both.

This is a real simply concept (opposing both). So, I'm not sure why some are having a hard time getting it. It's no one's civic duty to vote for people they don't support. There's nothing that says we are forced to vote for an evil. Even if it's the lesser of the two.

Again, an extremely simply concept.
I'm not saying you have to vote for them.

I'm saying as a conservative if you WERE forced to choose one or the other, which one would it be?

This ain't rocket science.

It's a binary choice.

Trump or Biden?

I'm not saying you have to vote for them.

I'm saying as a conservative if you WERE forced to choose one or the other, which one would it be?

This ain't rocket science.

It's a binary choice.

Trump or Biden?

I'm not forced to. And if someone tried, I'd take the punishment for not choosing either one.

What part of "I don't support anyone who leans left" do you not understand ?????

I'm not forced to. And if someone tried, I'd take the punishment for not choosing either one.

What part of "I don't support anyone who leans left" do you not understand ?????

But if you were, under penalty of death, which one would you choose.

Which is the "lesser of two evils" to you.

You don't have to support them, you don't have to vote for them.

You only have to say which of the two would be better than the other one in your opinion...without caveat.

Without bloviation.

Just a single word.

Trump or Biden?

Go!

Forum List

Back