DeSantis Consistently Fights Conservative Battles And MAGA Continues to Tarnish His Reputation

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Ron DeSantis routinely proves his conservative credentials not only by fighting battles others won't, but many times winning them. Just this week Disney and the DeSantis governing board reached an agreement in a year's long fight in which he took on the corporation over its "woke" culture, and he also won the state's redistricting case. This is in addition to other battles he's won, including eliminating DEI from universities, abortion restrictions at six weeks, ending squatters rights, all things conservatives have wanted. Yet despite these victories, Donald Trump continues to rip on him during speeches and social media, his minions on social media, like Laura Loomer, et al, continue slandering him, and the so-called conservative media routinely ignores DeSantis's accomplishments, instead focusing on Donald Trump's personal and legal issues as if they are the most important things to have ever happened and are the greatest injustices in human history.

The conservative media and the Republican Party are a joke that is no longer in any way about advancing conservative goals.

Can't just give DeeSantis props for doing well without bellyaching about Orange Man.

Must really suck to be in your head.

Can't help but run to Trump's defense in every single thread he's criticized in within minutes of creation, while you claim he's in everyone's head but yours.

Go run along and find something valuable to do with your time.

I would have voted for him had he made it to Super Tuesday.

I would have voted for him in the general election even though I think some of his positions are a bit extreme for me. He'd be significantly better than Biden and he's gotten proven results in Florida.

I would have voted for him in the general election even though I think some of his positions are a bit extreme for me. He'd be significantly better than Biden and he's gotten proven results in Florida.
Trump was simply too much for him to overcome what with Haley sucking away money.....Sorry RINO bitch.

Ron DeSantis routinely proves his conservative credentials not only by fighting battles others won't, but many times winning them. Just this week Disney and the DeSantis governing board reached an agreement in a year's long fight in which he took on the corporation over its "woke" culture, and he also won the state's redistricting case. This is in addition to other battles he's won, including eliminating DEI from universities, abortion restrictions at six weeks, ending squatters rights, all things conservatives have wanted. Yet despite these victories, Donald Trump continues to rip on him during speeches and social media, his minions on social media, like Laura Loomer, et al, continue slandering him, and the so-called conservative media routinely ignores DeSantis's accomplishments, instead focusing on Donald Trump's personal and legal issues as if they are the most important things to have ever happened and are the greatest injustices in human history.

The conservative media and the Republican Party are a joke that is no longer in any way about advancing conservative goals.
He's a lousy candidate......but in comparison to blue state governors he's pretty good.

His big mistake was conspiring with Bush.

I like DeSantis. Trump is just better at this point in time. DeSantis can be president later.

Desantis is the next president after Trump. Conservatives will vote for him in droves.

Forum List

Back