Tells you all you need to know....

Decepticon

Rookie
Jan 11, 2012
WALLACE: One last question on social issues. You say that churches and faith-based organizations have a big role to play in helping the poor, helping people who are disadvantaged.

I want to ask you about the 2010 tax returns because in them, they show that President Obama gave 14 percent of his income to charity. Mitt Romney almost 14 percent. You gave 1.76 percent.

Why so little, sir?

SANTORUM: Well, I mean, we always need to do better. I was in the situation where we have seven children and one disabled child who we take care of and she's very, very expensive. We love her and we cherish the opportunity to take care of her. But she's -- it's an additional expense and we have round the clock care for it and our insurance company doesn't cover it, so I pay for it. And you know, that's one of the things that, you know, you have to balance the needs of your immediate family.

Yup...the churches, that I don't give any money to, should take care of the poor. I mean after all, they're MAGIC, right?

CLASSIC contardism.

WALLACE: One last question on social issues. You say that churches and faith-based organizations have a big role to play in helping the poor, helping people who are disadvantaged.

I want to ask you about the 2010 tax returns because in them, they show that President Obama gave 14 percent of his income to charity. Mitt Romney almost 14 percent. You gave 1.76 percent.

Why so little, sir?

SANTORUM: Well, I mean, we always need to do better. I was in the situation where we have seven children and one disabled child who we take care of and she's very, very expensive. We love her and we cherish the opportunity to take care of her. But she's -- it's an additional expense and we have round the clock care for it and our insurance company doesn't cover it, so I pay for it. And you know, that's one of the things that, you know, you have to balance the needs of your immediate family.

Yup...the churches, that I don't give any money to, should take care of the poor. I mean after all, they're MAGIC, right?

CLASSIC contardism.

Yet another CLEAR example of a CON who wants to force women to have children that they may or not be able to properly care and PAY for, yet is willing to allow those children live in squalor after he forces them to be born, because he has more immediate needs....

I think it's a legitimate question and his answer should put the question to rest IMO. But it probably won't from the left at least. They'll take any opportunity to get the spotlight off of Barry's record and onto the trivial instead.

• Banned
So far the biggest complaint about "Barry's record" that I've seen is that he's hasn't cleaned up the giant friggen mess Conservatives left, fast enough or in a manner of their liking.

Forum List

Back