This is how your president should talk to you and your governors as well

If you have never listened to Governor Kristi Noem talk, now is your chance. SD has 1.7 percent of workers out of work. They have a balanced budget. They have refunded money to the taxpayers. I wish all of us had such a great governor. Idaho also has a great Governor. And he too has refunded money to we citizens.

She makes decisions that are "best for you". That's not her job - to make decisions for you. Her job is to provide YOU with a stable foundation of infrastructure and safety so YOU can make your OWN decisions, about your future.

She is telling you how and why she does things, not asking what you need. Unemployment is low, the budget is balanced. Those aren't anything close to the first considerations. What about the schools and hospitals.

If you have never listened to Governor Kristi Noem talk, now is your chance. SD has 1.7 percent of workers out of work. They have a balanced budget. They have refunded money to the taxpayers. I wish all of us had such a great governor. Idaho also has a great Governor. And he too has refunded money to we citizens.

We South Dakotans love her.

I was just looking at my property tax statement and happy to see that well over half of my taxes specifically go to the school here in my town. Small town, one school that's K-12, and I've never heard a bad word about them from my mostly very conservative neighbors. Kids are friendly and polite and NORMAL here. I hated paying taxes for the crap schools in the Western WA town I escaped from.

Gov Noem is about the biggest draw for me in moving here.

But don't spread this around, because we're full up. All outta room. Don't need no more refugees from the left coast unless they promise to stay in the two "cities" here in SD.

SD is nearly all white….No multicultural / diverse shithole can ever emulate and or become an SD.

She makes decisions that are "best for you". That's not her job - to make decisions for you. Her job is to provide YOU with a stable foundation of infrastructure and safety so YOU can make your OWN decisions, about your future.

She is telling you how and why she does things, not asking what you need. Unemployment is low, the budget is balanced. Those aren't anything close to the first considerations. What about the schools and hospitals.
Listen next time to all of her remarks.

SD is nearly all white….No multicultural / diverse shithole can ever emulate and or become an SD.

Sorry. Wrong. We have a very high American indian population and my old neighborhood is full of Hispanic and African ghettos. They are in the larger towns and they're just far enough away from the small towns that we hardly know they're there unless we go into town to shop.

We do have one family of Spanish speaking Catholics in my town, who attend Mass at my church.

It balances comfortably.

Growing up, the indians were just like us so they didn't stand out. My mother never taught in our home that we should see the indians any differently. When I moved away from here 50 years ago, I had only ever met one black person in Sioux Falls and a few Spanish speakers.

Very different now, alas, but it stays pretty lawful here because this is a concealed carry state. Not a lot of shenanigans when you can assume that everyone you meet is armed.

Sorry. Wrong. We have a very high American indian population and my old neighborhood is full of Hispanic and African ghettos. They are in the larger towns and they're just far enough away from the small towns that we hardly know they're there unless we go into town to shop.

We do have one family of Spanish speaking Catholics in my town, who attend Mass at my church.

It balances comfortably.

Growing up, the indians were just like us so they didn't stand out. My mother never taught in our home that we should see the indians any differently. When I moved away from here 50 years ago, I had only ever met one black person in Sioux Falls and a few Spanish speakers.

Very different now, alas, but it stays pretty lawful here because this is a concealed carry state. Not a lot of shenanigans when you can assume that everyone you meet is armed.

It's the 14th worst state for crime fuckup.

yea, and BEFORE the election. we have a right to know this about both candidates. before november..

Tommy Tainant do we colonials have any excuse to allow campaigns to extend 1 year , if not 4, yet reveal so little of the candidates friends, businesses , charities, universities, gifts loans and investments from foreign potentates etc etc etc.

my plan. campaign should be short enough to impede the strategy of pandering shamelessly to loyal fans then "pivoting" to more nuanced positions more attractive to wider audiences. to
?

Forum List

Back