This is how your president should talk to you and your governors as well

I was happy to hear her enthusiasm for alternative sentencing, because I've seen such a thing working very well. My brother, a recovering addict, supervised a large community garden in a small town in Montana, where they were doing something similar with youthful drug and DUI first offenders, and the judge utilized several sentencing alternatives, including community service in my brother's garden. They grew friendships as well as food and worked hard at feeding at-risk citizens by donating literally a ton of vegetables to the local food bank.

I'd love to get something similar going in my town or one of the nearby small towns.

Real solutions.

I started this not yet hearing all of her talk. She kept getting better and better and she is one who deserves to be well thought of and supported. I did hear all of her talk too.

Pro-life kookery.

Corrupt nepotism.

Sucking up to polluters.

COVID conspiracy theorist.

Trans and gay hater.

Crazy drug warrior.

Forced-prayer backer.

"Trump was robbed" BigLie pusher.

Yep, a Republican.
Now if you all want the truth, do not believe this post ^^^^ and listen to her for yourself. You will notice she is not talking about any of that.

RIP Idaho. California invaded OR and WA, took over and wrecked the states with flaming left liberal taxes and policies. Looks like they have their sights set on Idaho next. Montana is also being invaded.
As far as I know about IDAHO is Boise is Democrat but our other cities are Republican. I moved here from CA and am a Republican so is my son who moved here a year ahead of me.

I don't know about politics but Kristi Noem does have a bright future as a host for infomercials.

I find it amazing that a governor would jeopardize her career for an infomercial. She is a Trumper and has had an affair with, of all people, Cory Lewandowski, so I guess that is all you need to know about the caliber of her decision-making.
You have rapist Biden and adulterer Biden. Do you think Biden flies for free? She did very well with those at the discussion. What other Governor spends a day at a store listening to taxpayers but her?

You have rapist Biden and adulterer Biden. Do you think Biden flies for free? She did very well with those at the discussion. What other Governor spends a day at a store listening to taxpayers but her?

I need to write a letter to her office and see if she has anything more to say about the alternative sentencing thing. Maybe they can direct me to someone who has what it takes to get something like this going. I don't know how much physical work I'm still capable of doing, but I can contribute financially, if it would be possible to start a program like my brother's garden in one of the small communities here in South Dakota. I have a well laid out organic garden in my back yard and could expand it to the rest of my unused property.

Thanks so much for posting this!

I need to write a letter to her office and see if she has anything more to say about the alternative sentencing thing. Maybe they can direct me to someone who has what it takes to get something like this going. I don't know how much physical work I'm still capable of doing, but I can contribute financially, if it would be possible to start a program like my brother's garden in one of the small communities here in South Dakota. I have a well laid out organic garden in my back yard and could expand it to the rest of my unused property.

Thanks so much for posting this!

She had assistants there who I believe would be pleased to read a letter by you. When I was a director of the CA Association of Realtors, we were taught that letters matter a lot as do phone calls.

“Come and listen to a story about a man named Jed
A poor mountaineer, barely kept his family fed,
And then one day he was shootin at some food,
And up through the ground came a bubblin crude.

Oil that is, black gold, South Dakota tea.

If you have never listened to Governor Kristi Noem talk, now is your chance. SD has 1.7 percent of workers out of work. They have a balanced budget. They have refunded money to the taxpayers. I wish all of us had such a great governor. Idaho also has a great Governor. And he too has refunded money to we citizens.

A lot of money in SD. Nevada has a balanced budget too. Cross your fingers the blue wave is warded off, they'll fuck everything up. Nevada flirts with it all the time, even supported Bernie.

Can't wait for the 32 work week Bernie. Shit-heads can't figure out why instant inflation. Inflation would cost more than 20%, IMO.

Other than tourism I'm not aware of South Dakota's economy. The only other thing I can think of is wheat. So I took to Google and the first thing I came across was this article which I glanced through:

While it wasn't anything about economic production, it did provide admiration for the state's people, their work ethic, and how they themselves deserve credit as well as their governor. At least that is what I took from it.

If you have never listened to Governor Kristi Noem talk, now is your chance. SD has 1.7 percent of workers out of work. They have a balanced budget. They have refunded money to the taxpayers. I wish all of us had such a great governor. Idaho also has a great Governor. And he too has refunded money to we citizens.

A doll all the way around.No matter wearing her cowboy
outfits or whatever.Plus she deals in Straight talk.No fancy
pants B.S. Easy to understand and explains things realistically.
The opposite of a Democrat Governor.Nothing more needs be
said.She's an American treasure.Few and far between.

It's South Dakota, shit head.

Forum List

Back