This is how your president should talk to you and your governors as well

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
If you have never listened to Governor Kristi Noem talk, now is your chance. SD has 1.7 percent of workers out of work. They have a balanced budget. They have refunded money to the taxpayers. I wish all of us had such a great governor. Idaho also has a great Governor. And he too has refunded money to we citizens.

If you have never listened to Governor Kristi Noem talk, now is your chance. SD has 1.7 percent of workers out of work. They have a balanced budget. They have refunded money to the taxpayers. I wish all of us had such a great governor. Idaho also has a great Governor. And he too has refunded money to we citizens.

We South Dakotans love her.

I was just looking at my property tax statement and happy to see that well over half of my taxes specifically go to the school here in my town. Small town, one school that's K-12, and I've never heard a bad word about them from my mostly very conservative neighbors. Kids are friendly and polite and NORMAL here. I hated paying taxes for the crap schools in the Western WA town I escaped from.

Gov Noem is about the biggest draw for me in moving here.

But don't spread this around, because we're full up. All outta room. Don't need no more refugees from the left coast unless they promise to stay in the two "cities" here in SD.

I was just looking at my property tax statement and happy to see that well over half of my taxes specifically go to the school here in my town. Small town, one school K-12, and I've never heard a bad word about them from my mostly very conservative neighbors. Kids are friendly and polite and NORMAL here. I hated paying taxes for the crap schools in the Western WA town I escaped from.

But don't spread this around, because we're full up. All outta room. Don't need no more refugees from the left coast unless they promise to stay in the two "cities" here in SD.

Don't worry about me, I'd freeze to death in them there parts. 🧊

Most likely I'm not moving north of the Mason-Dixon line, or subtropical line, either. :auiqs.jpg:

Was she talking about adultery? She's good at that.

1710793803541.png

Don't worry about me, I'd freeze to death in them there parts. 🧊

Most likely I'm not moving north of the Mason-Dixon line, or subtropical line, either. :auiqs.jpg:

We'd take you. You're sane and normal.

Times when I'd rather not face another winter here, but it's a trade-off.

California and New York will be along shortly to take your surplus money.

I don't know about politics but Kristi Noem does have a bright future as a host for infomercials.

I find it amazing that a governor would jeopardize her career for an infomercial. She is a Trumper and has had an affair with, of all people, Cory Lewandowski, so I guess that is all you need to know about the caliber of her decision-making.

Last edited:
Watch Kristi Noem talk about drugs and then she talks about how she as governor spends a day per week at a grocery store as a clerk and hears from customers.

I was just looking at my property tax statement and happy to see that well over half of my taxes specifically go to the school here in my town. Small town, one school that's K-12, and I've never heard a bad word about them from my mostly very conservative neighbors. Kids are friendly and polite and NORMAL here. I hated paying taxes for the crap schools in the Western WA town I escaped from.

We are also experiencing migrants from CA and from OR and WA in Idaho. I truly admire Governor Kristi Noem and wish Biden had not cancelled July 4 celebrations at the monuments there of presidents.

We are also experiencing migrants from CA and from OR and WA in Idaho. I truly admire Governor Kristi Noem and wish Biden had not cancelled July 4 celebrations at the monuments there of presidents.
RIP Idaho. California invaded OR and WA, took over and wrecked the states with flaming left liberal taxes and policies. Looks like they have their sights set on Idaho next. Montana is also being invaded.

Watch Kristi Noem talk about drugs and then she talks about how she as governor spends a day per week at a grocery store as a clerk and hears from customers.

I was happy to hear her enthusiasm for alternative sentencing, because I've seen such a thing working very well. My brother, a recovering addict, supervised a large community garden in a small town in Montana, where they were doing something similar with youthful drug and DUI first offenders, and the judge utilized several sentencing alternatives, including community service in my brother's garden. They grew friendships as well as food and worked hard at feeding at-risk citizens by donating literally a ton of vegetables to the local food bank.

I'd love to get something similar going in my town or one of the nearby small towns.

Real solutions.

And the control freaks, you can't take a dump here without government's permission.
May your citizens of OR who voted to join Idaho have what they want. We welcome those of Oregon.

Pro-life kookery.

Corrupt nepotism.

Sucking up to polluters.

COVID conspiracy theorist.

Trans and gay hater.

Crazy drug warrior.

Forced-prayer backer.

"Trump was robbed" BigLie pusher.

Yep, a Republican.

Forum List

Back