This is how your president should talk to you and your governors as well

If you have never listened to Governor Kristi Noem talk, now is your chance. SD has 1.7 percent of workers out of work. They have a balanced budget. They have refunded money to the taxpayers. I wish all of us had such a great governor. Idaho also has a great Governor. And he too has refunded money to we citizens.

And she just grifted a blue city dental company over her red state ones.

Pro-life kookery.

Corrupt nepotism.

Sucking up to polluters.

COVID conspiracy theorist.

Trans and gay hater.

Crazy drug warrior.

Forced-prayer backer.

"Trump was robbed" BigLie pusher.

Yep, a Republican.
Unfortunately.

As far as I know about IDAHO is Boise is Democrat but our other cities are Republican. I moved here from CA and am a Republican so is my son who moved here a year ahead of me.
Sounds familiar, California liberals took over Portland and Seattle. So many that they now outnumber the other 90% of the state and control everything.

Millions are making that winning move, pack up and get out!
I got out. I do notice since living in Idaho a bit of not happy by citizens when CA residents move here. They fear we came with bad habits. I left the Democrats over 43 years ago so I don't have any bad habits from CA.

Sounds familiar, California liberals took over Portland and Seattle. So many that they now outnumber the other 90% of the state and control everything.
A big chunk of OREGON voted to leave Oregon and move their part of Oregon to join Idaho. Do you have any update.

I don't know about politics but Kristi Noem does have a bright future as a host for infomercials.

I find it amazing that a governor would jeopardize her career for an infomercial. She is a Trumper and has had an affair with, of all people, Cory Lewandowski, so I guess that is all you need to know about the caliber of her decision-making.

The January 6th infomercials you're good with though.

I got out. I do notice since living in Idaho a bit of not happy by citizens when CA residents move here. They fear we came with bad habits. I left the Democrats over 43 years ago so I don't have any bad habits from CA.
Unfortunately locals associate you with California Dems who have invaded other states and wrecked them. California has a reputation. 40 years ago there were signs near the Oregon border welcoming visiting Californians to go back home!

A big chunk of OREGON voted to leave Oregon and move their part of Oregon to join Idaho. Do you have any update.
Never going to happen. Democrats are parasites who tax and fee and feed off the people. No way they allow this. I have only seen a couple of examples of large powerful corporations who threatened Dems to back the F off or they would leave the state, Dems folded. But for everyone else they are pretty much slaves working to fund the government moochers.

Never going to happen. Democrats are parasites who tax and fee and feed off the people. No way they allow this. I have only seen a couple of examples of large powerful corporations who threatened Dems to back the F off or they would leave the state, Dems folded. But for everyone else they are pretty much slaves working to fund the government moochers.
Thanks for the update. Makes me sad for them.

Unfortunately locals associate you with California Dems who have invaded other states and wrecked them. California has a reputation. 40 years ago there were signs near the Oregon border welcoming visiting Californians to go back home!
I have heard some residents mention this to me. CA carries with it bad baggage.

Allow me to scare Idaho...Oregon's 2 year budget used to be $2 billion. Now after the California invasion it's $112 billion or 56 times larger.
I was a Real Estate Broker in CA in the SF Bay area and some of my clients that hired me to sell their homes said they would move to OR or some told me to WA. I did not know them well enough to know about their politics.

I was a Real Estate Broker in CA in the SF Bay area and some of my clients that hired me to sell their homes said they would move to OR or some told me to WA. I did not know them well enough to know about their politics.
When the California invasion hit OR (they invaded WA first) there were over 250 homes for sale in Portland for under $50k. Californians sold their small house in California for $700k-800k, brought that money to Portland and bought a mini estate for $200k and used the rest to buy up all the lower cost homes turning them into rentals. Within 2 years there wasn't a single home for sale under $50k and not much under $100k. This completely priced locals out of the market.

We'd take you. You're sane and normal.

Times when I'd rather not face another winter here, but it's a trade-off.

Thank You! But much too cold for me.

You don't even have gators or swamp cabbage. Too much culture shock.

Forum List

Back