Tea Party Lunacy Infects US Military

Should US Marine Sgt. Gary Stein get disability benefits when he gets discharged?

• Total voters
Military
Coup

It might be our last hope.

I'm guessing you're one of those guys who've despaired about America becoming a banana republic under this Prez.

I've seen what he is doing. I'd vote for Vladimir Putin if it meant we could get rid of obama. Or Hu Jintao. No one could do to this country anything worse than what obama has done.

It's hard to decide at this point if you're being serious or just pushing buttons. You're honestly saying you'd vote for a guy like Putin over this President...

....really.

I've seen what he is doing. I'd vote for Vladimir Putin if it meant we could get rid of obama. Or Hu Jintao. No one could do to this country anything worse than what obama has done.

Excellent, now you've not only advocated for the violent overthrow of the US government, but you've suggested that other nations should be ruling us.

Well done sir.

Way to be a traitor.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Did it ever occur to you that the military on whole have an extreme disgust for thier CiNC as he wipes his ass with the Constitution those same military members have to defend?

Could it be that they are sworn to defend it from ALL enemies foreign and domestic?

:eusa_think::salute:

Did it ever occur to you that you have been so thoroughly brainwashed by your right-wing talking head gods, that you now actively advocate the overthrow of the US government over relatively minor political differences of opinion?

Last edited:
Did it ever occur to you that the military on whole have an extreme disgust for thier CiNC as he wipes his ass with the Constitution those same military members have to defend?

Could it be that they are sworn to defend it from ALL enemies foreign and domestic?

:eusa_think::salute:

Did it ever occur to you that you have been so thoroughly brainwashed by your right-wing talking head gods, that you now actively advocate the overthrow of the US government over relatively minor political differences of opinion?

I realize no such thing.

/Discussion. :eusa_hand:

Have a problem with it?

YOU belive one thing...I know others.

Yes, that simple.

Guhmbye. :welcome:

Yes, I believe that the lawfully elected government of the United States should not be overthrown in a military coup, and you and your buds on this thread apparently believe that it should.

Which, unless someone changed the definition of the word in the recent past, is treason.

Also, disobeying direct orders from one's superiors, and advocating the same in one's fellow soldiers in a battlefield. Yeah. Also treason.

Have a problem with it?

Yes, that simple.

Yes, I believe that the lawfully elected government of the United States should not be overthrown in a military coup, and you and your buds on this thread apparently believe that it should.

Which, unless someone changed the definition of the word in the recent past, is treason.

Also, disobeying direct orders from one's superiors, and advocating the same in one's fellow soldiers in a battlefield. Yeah. Also treason.

Well, the guy did use the term "unlawful orders", but that begs the question, why even bother saying this? This was true back when Reagan was my CinC.

So troops can't even express their views but ex cons and illegals can vote? Fuck you.

They can express their views, however are just barred from making certain types of public comments as "a representative of the Marines", while serving active duty.

When a Marine goes on a public forum and says that he's a Marine and is not going to follow the orders of the elected President of the United States - during wartime - how do you think that makes the Marines Corps look?

If this guy didn't want to follow the orders of POTUS, why couldn't he just keep that to himself?

Oh, wait...didn't someone around here tell us that the CinC does not issue orders? The troops take their orders from their chain of command. I'm thinking there's another bit of confusion, or confuscation on the part of the libs.

Well, the guy did use the term "unlawful orders", but that begs the question, why even bother saying this? This was true back when Reagan was my CinC.

Good question.

I'm sure that pretty much every president in the history of the nation has given orders that some soldiers did not agree with. (Though, I personally didn't have any political issues with George H W when I was in.)

Advocating what this guy advocated, in a active theater of combat, is definitely treason though, no matter how you slice it.

Oh, wait...didn't someone around here tell us that the CinC does not issue orders? The troops take their orders from their chain of command. I'm thinking there's another bit of confusion, or confuscation on the part of the libs.

The president does in fact give orders. That is why he holds the title "commander in Chief".

He doesn't give every order, obviously, but he does give orders, and this soldier specifically stated he would disobey them, and advocated for others to do the same.

Is the order not filtering down to the soldier through the Chain of Command?

Is the soldier not disobeying his superior?

If a soldier decided to disobey an order from a superior on the field of battle, in the not-too-distant past, they would have been shot.

Excellent, now you've not only advocated for the violent overthrow of the US government, but you've suggested that other nations should be ruling us.

Well done sir.

Way to be a traitor.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I'm not seeing where he's advocated another nation rule the US. I do see where he suggested that yet another foreign-born national could not do more damage than this Kenyan marxist has, and will yet...given the chance.

Good question.

I'm sure that pretty much every president in the history of the nation has given orders that some soldiers did not agree with. (Though, I personally didn't have any political issues with George H W when I was in.)

Advocating what this guy advocated, in a active theater of combat, is definitely treason though, no matter how you slice it.

And you do not consider giving aid and comfort to the enemy treasonous? You do not consider lying under oath to defend the Constitution to be treasonous?

There is ONE order that i know would get the attention of many of our military, and cause them to disobey. If they had to fight against their own people.....

People talk of revolting, and we all know if that happened Obama would send out the troops! IF that happened, i think our govt would get a big surprise.

I'm not seeing where he's advocated another nation rule the US. I do see where he suggested that yet another foreign-born national could not do more damage than this Kenyan marxist has, and will yet...given the chance.

He advocated the violent overthrow of the government, specifically by military coup, in the previous post.

He then named two foreign leaders that he would prefer instead of Obama.

So, OK, he didn't directly make the connection, but the implication was clearly there.

And, no matter how you cut it, he still advocated the violent overthrow of the government, which, by definition, would be treason.

And you do not consider giving aid and comfort to the enemy treasonous? You do not consider lying under oath to defend the Constitution to be treasonous?

"Giving aid and comfort" to WHAT "enemy"?

Osama Bin Laden? Oh, no, that's right...

And "lying under oath to defend the Constitution"?

What the hell does that mean?

There is ONE order that i know would get the attention of many of our military, and cause them to disobey. If they had to fight against their own people.....

People talk of revolting, and we all know if that happened Obama would send out the troops! IF that happened, i think our govt would get a big surprise.

So, you think that when Tea Party-types like the ones in this thread start an armed revolt, that the Military will have to be called in to deal with it?

Yeah, I'm doubting that. I'm afraid any acts of domestic terrorism your buddies might commit will be dealt with relatively easily by the FBI.

Have a problem with it?

Yes, that simple.

It's not treason until they lose. To remove an incompetent and highly deranged leader from a position of power is the highest act of patriotism.

I'm thinking his handlers know better than to use our troops. We'd more likely see UN troops set loose, or maybe his Mexican cartel brownshirts, who seem to be expanding their territory throughout the US.

Forum List

Back