The First 100 lies

so you pick 2 "lies" from 7 years ago to justify 100 trump lies in the past 30 days. Keep sucking that woodie of his
I have yet to hear of a Trump lie that affects even one American, let alone the 350 million Obama screwed over with his lies.
Now thats justification for trump lies. Now tell us just how Obama screwed over 350 million people, and make it real good, son

You show us evidence that THE DNC claims they have of RUSSIAN HACKING and we will continue discussion your psychological issues at length in here.
We are speaking of republican contacts with Russia. Aren't you in the least bit curious?

Show us proof of Russia Hacking THE DNC server.

Otherwise, these allegations too, are just more politically expedient lies.
Funny how after 3 months the Democrats have offered no proof.
It's almost as if the entire Russian thing was just some political talking point.......

The republicans never let one thing slide without slamming Obama, even when he didn't do anything ..
because two wrongs make a right?
Is it wrong to bring up the first 100 Trump lies, after only one month?
No he is a fucking liar. But when partisan shit heads do it, I just have to laugh. Because I know its just a big fucking joke.
I noticed you haven't challenged a single lie of Trumps, because you know every one is true
Do you think that really matters, career politicians never found a lie they did not embrace. Fact.
The fuck up that we had to Endure over the last eight years is a prime example...
There's not a human being on the planet that lies more than Trump, none the less a politician.

Weird how all of a sudden you leftists have standards now. It will also be weird in 4 years how you all lose them again.
No response to the first 100 lies I see.
You Trumpettes are a hoot.
Trump lies all the fucking time. I dont deny it. I just apply it to all politicians. Not just ones with certain letters by their name.
No response to my post either... You hacks are a hoot.

because two wrongs make a right?
No he is a fucking liar. But when partisan shit heads do it, I just have to laugh. Because I know its just a big fucking joke.
I noticed you haven't challenged a single lie of Trumps, because you know every one is true
Do you think that really matters, career politicians never found a lie they did not embrace. Fact.
The fuck up that we had to Endure over the last eight years is a prime example...
There's not a human being on the planet that lies more than Trump, none the less a politician.
Na, career politicians invented the words corruption/lying/hypocrisy...

Trump has taken the lying part to new heights never before seen in this country

Weird how all of a sudden you leftists have standards now. It will also be weird in 4 years how you all lose them again.
Trump lies all the fucking time. I dont deny it. I just apply it to all politicians. Not just ones with certain letters by their name.
there is no politician who has ever lied to the American people more than Trump

there is no politician who has ever lied to the American people more than Trump

Boy you are really whipping yourself into a foamy-mouthed frenzy are you not? Keep going, I wanna watch you crash. It's like you're voluntarily drunk-dancing on the edge of a cliff.

The OP is fulla bull. I'm not going to vet 100 lines of inconsequential assertions.

No politician has ever lied more than Trump.:badgrin::anj_stfu::haha:

Na, career politicians are the very definition of hypocrisy.... fact

Is that your justification for Trumps lies?

Na, he's an amateur in hypocrisy compared to career politicians… Fact

Maybe so, but he is far and away the most expert at lying to us

Maybe so, but he is far and away the most expert at lying to us
Well, you can keep your doctor and current insurance plans if you want too... even under sniperfire in all 57 states.

Not a single person in that crowd questioned anything. Its really pathetic
/---- Why would they? The Russian flag is just three bars RED WHITE AND BLUE - the same colors as our flag. Like you would have know the difference - you Putz.[/QUOTE]
I guess that republicans can't tell the difference between an American and Russian flag. Does that sound about right?[/QUOTE]
/--- You're grasping at straws. At no time were the people told that it was a country's flag with Trump's name on it. And you know exactly what I mean so stop playing stuuuuuuupid.

Nothing to do with standards, Homer. A lie is a lie, and trump is chock full of them
Prove those lies. Oh wait you can't. Lets see now, that makes you a, well, you know.
tell us again, every lie of Trumps isn't a lie at all? did you take your meds this AM?

Not a single person in that crowd questioned anything. Its really pathetic
/---- Why would they? The Russian flag is just three bars RED WHITE AND BLUE - the same colors as our flag. Like you would have know the difference - you Putz.
I guess that republicans can't tell the difference between an American and Russian flag. Does that sound about right?[/QUOTE]
/--- You're grasping at straws. At no time were the people told that it was a country's flag with Trump's name on it. And you know exactly what I mean so stop playing stuuuuuuupid.[/QUOTE]
They just thought it was a toy?

Forum List

Back