Checking Genitalia

Discussion in 'Tea Party' started by Flanders, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Flanders

Flanders ARCHCONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,036
    The general election in 2016 will tread the same path every election follows. The media will go all out to pump up interest. The media will pick the Republican candidate while they pull for the Democrat. Should the Republican win the election he or she must be a safe substitute for the Democrat. In media circles a half-ass liberal is always better than a conservative.

Around about the third week in October 2016 the media will discover that turnout wins elections.

There is only one detour in 2016 on the well-worn path. TEA PARTY CONSERVATIVES IN THE PRIMARIES.

Republicans are in the process of sorting themselves out. Will the nominee be a Karl Rove Republican or a true conservative? I have no idea.

On the Democrat side Hillary Clinton appears to be a lock. Joe Biden appears to her only competition. There’s not much sorting out between those two. In fact, you’d have to check their genitals to find any difference.

The Republican nominee is a mystery. That gives me the opportunity to talk about Hillary Clinton without having to compare her policies to the policies of a specific opponent. Everyone knows, or should know, her policies; so let’s examine her personally.

Begin with Hillary Clinton’s admiration for Saul Alinski’s garbage and you’ll find that her political file is full of decaying fecal matter. Not one item in her sorry record will convince Democrat voters to vote against her. The only time Democrats rejected her was for Barack Taqiyya who is a lying sack of shit in his own right. I’m not sure her record will turn moderates against her since they always seem to come down on the side liberalism.

[​IMG]

The details involving Clinton in any one of the quoted articles would make Republicans abandon their candidate faster than the Germans scuttled the Admiral Graf Spee.

The first article reminds us that Hillary Clinton cannot be separated from Bill Clinton when it comes to the policies and decisions that are mistakenly attributed to Bill alone:

This next one defines the sickest media aspect of Clinton’s lust for power:

In 2008, media liberals said the same thing about a back guy and look what the country got. I’m guessing the media wants to compensate Hillary for dumping her in 2008 by giving her the chance to kick America when it is down thanks to Barack Taqiyya’s sneak punches.

This next one is the end of a disgrace the Clinton’s got away with:

I could go back to Whitewater, the Rose Law Firm, and her part in part in covering up her husband’s crimes to show that Hillary Clinton was always a willing participant rather than a victim, but I’ll settle for this:

This next one exposes Clinton’s “children” strategy, a mainstay in Democrat campaigns. I should say live children because one is never quite sure who she is talking about. Clinton sucks up to the infanticide crowd (dead children) as well as to voters who like their children alive:

I applaud Rep. Issa for trying to get to the truth of the murders in Benghazi, but Clinton has already skated on that one:

Unless Issa can tie Hillary Clinton to the mysterious “stand down” order there is not a chance she will lose any support —— or sleep:

The military needing a request to act is a smokescreen. It also implies that somebody was micro managing America’s military response in Benghazi à la Mogadishu and the United Nations.

Sending military help to Americans under attack in Mogadishu would not have triggered WWIII; nor would sending military help to Americans fighting in Benghazi have triggered anything except outrage from the United Nations.

Here’s the real tragedy:

“There wasn’t enough time for help to get there” stands as the Administration’s excuse for not helping Americans fighting for their lives. The fact is this: Nobody knew how long the men under attack could hold out at the time somebody gave the order to stand down. Nor could anyone be certain the attackers would not withdraw after assuming armed drones, and/or marines, would surely arrive in minutes. More so after the battle had been raging for hours. Question: How could anybody in the Administration say that help would NOT have arrived in time to do any good?

Tie Hillary Clinton to that “stand down” order and even Democrats might say “Enough of that woman is more than enough.” I say “might” because every foul thing Clinton ever did only increased her luster among the America-haters.

I know this for sure. Clinton’s age will have no effect among voters:

One final observation. Karl Rove and the New York Times talking about moving forward are the last people Tea Partiers should be listening to:

2. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,420
    you could possibly be right !

3. mamooth

mamooth Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,650
    I had to peek at a thread with such a title.

And I feel cheated. There's no dirty talk at all.

4. whitehall

whitehall Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,828
    As I said on another forum, Hillary has more skeletons in her closet than Ed Gein. I'd love to see her debate the brain damaged excuse of a V.P. democrats are carrying today. I heard Biden once slapped her on the ass.

5. mudwhistle

mudwhistle Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +55,696
    The only difference between Obama and Hillary is Hillary doesn't use race, she'll use sex as a crutch. They're pretty much interchangeable and backed by the same exact establishment.

6. whitehall

whitehall Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,828
    Hillary is one vicious babe who organized the "bimbo eruption squad" dedicated to ruining the life of any one of the many women her husband abused if they dared come forward with allegations.

7. Flanders

Flanders ARCHCONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,036
    To whitehall & mudwhistle: Gentlemen, I do believe we are in agreement.

8. Sallow

Sallow The Big Bad Wolf. Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,406
    Democrats reject their own candidate?

That, happened, once.

We got Reagan.

We won't get fooled again.

:lol:

9. Luddly Neddite

Luddly Neddite Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,214
    And, your PROOF is ... ?

LOL

10. whitehall

whitehall Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,828
    What administration in the history of American politics could get away with something so insulting as a "bimbo eruption squad". It's not hard to find out that Hillary was behind the whole thing. She spent her whole adult life covering for her husband's infidelity and today she is a vindictive bitter woman approaching old age. The video of Hillary accusing something she called "the vast right wing conspiracy" of smearing her husband when she must have known about the DNA on Monica's dress is hilarious. I'd love to see Clinton's infidelity become an issue and personally I'd love to see the video of dopey Joe slapping Hillary on the ass. Democrats are tons of laughs. I'd love to see her run.