Tea Party Lunacy Infects US Military

Should US Marine Sgt. Gary Stein get disability benefits when he gets discharged?

• Total voters

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
:cuckoo: Tea Party Lunacy Infects US Military :cuckoo:

Marine's Facebook page tests military rules - Boston.com

U.S. Marine faces boot for anti-Obama Facebook posts

SAN DIEGO (AP) – A Marine sergeant who started a Facebook group that is openly critical of President Obama and posted comments saying he will not follow the unlawful orders of the commander in chief is facing possible dismissal from the Corps.

The Marines on Wednesday told Sgt. Gary Stein — a Camp Pendleton Marine who started the Facebook page called Armed Forces Tea Party — that he is in violation of Pentagon policy barring troops from political activities.

Stein, a nine-year member of the Corps, said he started the page to encourage fellow servicemembers to exercise their free speech rights. He has also criticized U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta for his comments on Syria.

Last edited:
I know this guy who has been in the military for almost a decade knows better. Is his mental state service related? Or has his politics corrupted his honor, loyalty, and patriotism?

I know this guy who has been in the military for almost a decade knows better. Is his mental state service related? Or has his politics corrupted his honor, loyalty, and patriotism?

What that guy said would have been fine coming from a non military citizen, but was highly in appropriate coming from an active soldier, especially during wartime.

The guy's just after attention ("look at me, I'm political") and there was absolutely no good reason he needed to post this on Facebook.

I hope he's dismissed. He can't be trusted anymore.

Last edited:

What that guy said would have been fine coming from a non military citizen, but was highly in appropriate coming from an active soldier, especially during wartime.

The guy's just after attention ("look at me, I'm political") and there was absolutely no good reason he needed to post this on Facebook.

I bet his conservative principles will not keep him from filing for VA benefits for a service related injury - Tea Party Lunacy - after he is discharged. Most every single person who has ever volunteered or been drafted knows about politics and criticizing the chain of command.

This doofus most probably thinks he is exercising his 'constitutional' rights. Fool forgot he took an oath and signed up to serve in the military, not a political party.

Like I always say, today's conservatives value ideology over nation.

Military
Coup

It might be our last hope.

This man has been in the military for about a decade. Where the fuck was he when another President was sending troops into battle without body armor? Did he start a blog about that?

gawd, politics before nation. The poisonous wing of conservative politics in America needs to be extinguished.

If you don't like what's happening in the military - enlist, assbrain.

Another president didn't have Rules of Engagement that denied reinforcements or air support to units under attack either. obama is well known to despise the military. That can only go on so long before the military started to despise him back.

Sort of like the American people.

Another assbrain - he's a MARINE not a Soldier, idiot.
Why don't you enlist with that Dante faggot.
God knows we need the cannon fodder.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
His mistake was putting this out there for everyone to see. There's quite a lot of our military that has had it with Obama. They took an oath to protect our country, but Obama just ties their hands while apologizing to the enemy. I don't blame him for how he feels, and i'm actually surprised our military gets to vote (since that is political!). My son's in the Army, and he's thinking there's not going to be a big turnout of the military voting for Obama this time!

Our military is out there fighting for our right to say what we want, but they're told they don't have the right to do the same. I know, that's not Obama's fault, it's the way it is. If it had been a republican in office though, i'd bet nothing would have come of it.

Even if he is an asshole, Barry is still the CIC of the Military.

As a civilian this marine can think and can say what he pleases.

As a member of the military he can't. At least not publicly.

Not a very smart move by this marine.

If you don't like what's happening in the military - enlist, assbrain.

You forget, the military works for us, the American public. We pay them. Now stfu. Maybe go down to the nearest Post Office and salute a flag.

Dime store patriots need to be reminded that they serve, not own the country.

Another president didn't have Rules of Engagement that denied reinforcements or air support to units under attack either. obama is well known to despise the military. That can only go on so long before the military started to despise him back.

Sort of like the American people.

see: Ronald Reagan | US Marines | Lebanon

The Marine sentries at the gate were operating under rules of engagement which made it very difficult to respond quickly to the truck. Sentries were ordered to keep their weapons at condition four (no magazine inserted and no rounds in the chamber). By the time the two sentries were able to engage, the truck was already inside the building's entry way.

1983 Beirut barracks bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In retaliation for the attacks, France launched an airstrike in the Bekaa Valley against alleged Islamic Revolutionary Guards positions. President Reagan assembled his national security team...

There was no serious retaliation for the Beirut bombing from the Americans,[21] besides a few shellings.

Military
Coup

It might be our last hope.

This man has been in the military for about a decade. Where the fuck was he when another President was sending troops into battle without body armor? Did he start a blog about that?

gawd, politics before nation. The poisonous wing of conservative politics in America needs to be extinguished.

BRING IT mother fucker... we're just ITCHIN' for a fucking fight with you lilly livered, pansy assed little, sissie leftist pussy fucks anyway. Maybe then we could be rid of YOU, ya filthy shit stain.

It seems to me, his honor, loyalty and patriotism are spot on. He is questioning the same in his commander in chief, which I believe is warranted.

Most likely will be. Its not good to be on the news for military folk. That said, why is he bad for exercising his rights as an American ?

Why does disability payments immediately come to the leftie mind? Does the left think disability benefits should be withheld for anyone who criticizes the president?

It seems to me, his honor, loyalty and patriotism are spot on. He is questioning the same in his commander in chief, which I believe is warranted.

Not according to the military. Get a grip. This guy knows better. He has a mental illness. Tea Party Lunacy is a terrible condition to suffer, but watch this conservative lose his principles and file for a service related illness after he is discharged.

Forum List

Back