Marine Sues To Block Discipline Over Obama Facebook Critique...

Have to disagree. Fuck Obama and Big Brother.

Of course, you have NO IDEA how the military works....hard to sign up when they can't even get you to come out from under that bed.

These men & women risk their bleepin lives for this Nation in Hell-Holes all across this World. So leave their damn Facebook pages alone. They deserve better.

You just keep proving you know NOTHING about the Military. Nothing.

These men & women risk their bleepin lives for this Nation in Hell-Holes all across this World. So leave their damn Facebook pages alone. They deserve better.

Christ, get a fucking grip :cuckoo:

They can post whatever they like to Facebook, but when those posts insult their superiors, they're subject to disciplinary action. They knew it when they signed up. You should get that tinfoil hat refitted; I think it's too tight.

Like i said, fuck Obama and Big Brother. Leave the kids alone. Get off their damn Facebook pages for God's sake. These kids are out risking it all, while fat-ass bureaucrats are sitting around trolling their Facebook pages? And you think that's right? Well sorry, i'll have to disagree. They've more than earned their right to privacy. Big Brother needs to get a fuckin life.

Facebook is not private. You seriously have not a clue and continue to prove it.

Thats how I felt when my chain of command was trolling my Myspace page but thats the rules for the Military.

Fuckin degenerate bureaucrat assholes. Trolling the kids' Facebook/MySpace pages. What a joke. Out there risking their lives everyday and they have to deal with this petty shite? Unbelievable.

Yup thats how it is in the Military, you really don't have any privacy, if you live on base its even worse, they can come into your home and search whatever they like, even your computer without a warrant.

Big Brother is cool huh? :(

Fuckin degenerate bureaucrat assholes. Trolling the kids' Facebook/MySpace pages. What a joke. Out there risking their lives everyday and they have to deal with this petty shite? Unbelievable.

Yup thats how it is in the Military, you really don't have any privacy, if you live on base its even worse, they can come into your home and search whatever they like, even your computer without a warrant.

Its something you have to learn to live with if you want to have a career in the service, I couldn't deal with it anymore thats one of the reasons I separated.

They can post whatever they like to Facebook, but when those posts insult their superiors, they're subject to disciplinary action. They knew it when they signed up. You should get that tinfoil hat refitted; I think it's too tight.

Like i said, fuck Obama and Big Brother. Leave the kids alone. Get off their damn Facebook pages for God's sake. These kids are out risking it all, while fat-ass bureaucrats are sitting around trolling their Facebook pages? And you think that's right? Well sorry, i'll have to disagree. They've more than earned their right to privacy. Big Brother needs to get a fuckin life.

Facebook is not private. You seriously have not a clue and continue to prove it.

Don't be a loyal Government Goose Stepper all your life. Stand up for what's right for once. Our kids deserve better than this.

Its something you have to learn to live with if you want to have a career in the service, I couldn't deal with it anymore thats one of the reasons I separated.

I hear ya. That's damn sad.

Their rules are fuckin stupid. Quit trolling their Facebook pages. They've earned their privacy. They risked it all for it. Shame on Big Brother. And piss off if you don't like what i have to say. You joined this thread. I didn't ask you to. Now do us all favor and go call someone a Racist. That's your only function in life at this point. So beat it, ya big dummy.

My gawd, you are fucking stupid :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, you said that already dipshit. Now run along and go call someone a Racist. The adults are trying to have a conversation.

Is that what you call yourself? :lol:

Yeah, you said that already dipshit. Now run along and go call someone a Racist. The adults are trying to have a conversation.

Is that what you call yourself? :lol:

Seriously, stop pussy farting on my thread. I'm sure you can go call someone a Racist or start another thread on how much you enjoy sucking Obama's anus. So off ya go. Enjoy.

51SNnyWs8kL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr0YqkXgwOA]Marine calls President Obama the 'enemy' - YouTube[/ame]

with recruitment and reups in the toilet we'll lose more and more. nobody wants to serve or risk their lives for Obastard anymore

Since when do Marines SUE?

This guy should be drummed out for thinking he's something special.

Nah, you just hate him because he's not a loyal programmed Obama-Bot like you. ;)

Uh, hate to break the news to you but it would be THE MARINES that are punishing him.

Nothing to do with Obama, Obama-Bots, partisan politics or anything.

It has to do with FOLLOWING ORDERS.

Since when do Marines SUE?

This guy should be drummed out for thinking he's something special.

Nah, you just hate him because he's not a loyal programmed Obama-Bot like you. ;)

Uh, hate to break the news to you but it would be THE MARINES that are punishing him.

Fuck their stupid orders. Stop trolling their damn Facebook pages. Our men & women risk their lives for this Country. They deserve their privacy. These fat-ass bureaucrats can go straight to Hell.

A U.S. Marine facing discipline and possible discharge for using his "Armed Forces Tea Party" Facebook page to criticize President Barack Obama has filed suit seeking to halt military proceedings against him.

Lawyers for Sergeant Gary Stein, 26, a meteorologist stationed at Camp Pendleton, were expected in federal court in San Diego on Wednesday to try to block the proceedings, arguing that the Marine Corps was violating his right to free speech. Stein ran into trouble for a critical comment he posted in an online debate over the punishment faced by NATO and U.S. military personnel over burning copies of the Koran in Afghanistan.

The Marine sergeant has said he is free to express personal political opinions when he is off-duty and out of uniform, and Defense Department rules allow soldiers to make political statements so long as they are not doing so as representatives of the armed services.

Military experts have said that by associating the name of his Facebook page with the armed forces, Stein essentially put himself in the position of speaking publicly while in uniform.

Stein posted a copy of his lawsuit, along with a letter sent to the Marine Corps on his behalf by U.S. Representative Duncan Hunter, a former Marine who supports Stein, on his Facebook page on Tuesday.

Read More:
Marine sues to block discipline over Obama Facebook critique - Yahoo! News Canada
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

While I totally agree with what this Marine said by doing so he violated the very rules he lives under as an active duty Marine.

He has no basis to sue due to the fact that the military does not give you 100% freedom of speech and one of the restrictions is speaking out against a superior in this way.

I will admit I really like that he did it though.

EDIT: I don't think it should be a dishonarable, or less than honorable, discharge if he is kicked out for it.....that is just my personal feelings on the situation.

Last edited:

Fuck their stupid orders. Stop trolling their damn Facebook pages. Our men & women risk their lives for this Country. They deserve their privacy. These fat-ass bureaucrats can go straight to Hell.

With terrorists infiltrating every corridor of the internet possible we want our intelligence to look at everything.
Bureaucrats have nothing to do with this. This was flagged by intelligence and Homeland Security.

Welcome to the U.S Military...but then again, you would have no idea because you didn't serve your country.

Wrong!!

Military members are NOT afforded the same rights as other citizens. The freedoms you are belly aching about? They simply don't exist in the military.

Forum List

Back