Tea Party Lunacy Infects US Military

Should US Marine Sgt. Gary Stein get disability benefits when he gets discharged?

• Total voters
Thanks for your consideration. Unless, you believe that this administration would actually punish a citizen for having an opposing opinion?

I do not.

However, I do know that talk of armed insurgency makes people nervous since 9/11. Especially where the TSA is concerned.

How does it feel to base your politics on stupid gossip?

"I had learned not to care. I blew a few smoke rings, remembering those years. Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though—Mickey, my potentional intiator had been just a little too eager for me to go through with that." ---B. Hussein Obama, Dreams of My Father

How does it feel to base your politics on a coke snorting bastard son of a polygamist?

The minute we saw Blue-Helmeted Bozos in our streets means our soverigney is over.

I will fight to the death to keep that from happening.

I will stand proudly by your side!

And i was concerned about how many guns my husband has bought! Lol! Of course 3/4 of them are black powder, a little "slower" to load. but we also have a TON of knives!!! :)

Archery tackle and crossbows are something to consider...plus, the ammo is reusable!

Thanks for your consideration. Unless, you believe that this administration would actually punish a citizen for having an opposing opinion?

I do not.

However, I do know that talk of armed insurgency makes people nervous since 9/11. Especially where the TSA is concerned.

I am also well acquainted with the TSA.

The prohibition concerning political activities by armed forces members is a very gray area, and any soldier, sailor, marine or airman, who decides to get involved in political discussion should be very careful not to cross into that gray area. A member cannot, under any circumstances make derogatory statements about anyone in the chain of command, and that includes the President and the Secretary of Defense. A member must separate his political opinions from his military status.

This marine would have been free to express his political opinions in a venue that had no connection to the fact that he was a marine. He didn't do that, and is suffering the consequences of his own ignorance or arrogance.

I will stand proudly by your side!

And i was concerned about how many guns my husband has bought! Lol! Of course 3/4 of them are black powder, a little "slower" to load. but we also have a TON of knives!!! :)

Archery tackle and crossbows are something to consider...plus, the ammo is reusable!

He has a couple crossbows, but neither of us know much about them. Guess we'll start practicing! :)

This kind of thread is what a carnivore eats for breakfast.

Yeah, that's the kind of thing I was talking about.

And, to anyone that reads this, let me point out that I am definitely on the side of NOT having a coup.

:)

Have you ever noticed that most of the terrorist plots that have made news have had FBI infiltration WAY before any of these terrorists get up to speed? That kinda sting thing takes time so they must be getting their info real early on. I mean HOW do these wannabee terrorists even know how to find theses FBI guys that set em up with fake explosives? It's like the FBI knows these guys are fruit loops and set em up even before these wackos know that's what they want to do.

Ya... If I was the "airport guy" I would expect to find a "new" BBF hanging around. Just the kinda PAL ya need to go drinkin with and spill your guts to. It'll probably be somebody he already knows.. :lol:

When I was smugglin...I always liked to know where all my associates mothers lived.

Last edited:

He has a couple crossbows, but neither of us know much about them. Guess we'll start practicing! :)

I'd like to learn to use the crossbow like the dude on Walking Dead. Plus, I like the reusable ammo part.

I know this guy who has been in the military for almost a decade knows better. Is his mental state service related? Or has his politics corrupted his honor, loyalty, and patriotism?

If you don't like what's happening in the military - enlist, assbrain.

If the soldier in question didn't want to follow orders anymore, he should have left the military.

Sgt Asshat didn't just criticize his commander in chief and other superiors, he openly stated that he would be refusing to follow future orders from them, and advocated that others do the same.

bad, bad, bad, and stupid. he command structure is not amused. that's the military

I know this guy who has been in the military for almost a decade knows better. Is his mental state service related? Or has his politics corrupted his honor, loyalty, and patriotism?

Did it ever occur to you that the military on whole have an extreme disgust for thier CiNC as he wipes his ass with the Constitution those same military members have to defend?

Could it be that they are sworn to defend it from ALL enemies foreign and domestic?

:eusa_think::salute:

listen up asswipe, we citizens demand the military obey the civilian as well as military command. We pay them to do so. The President is elected by 'we the people' that shit heads like you are always pretending to be protecting.

please, don't protect us. fuck off. we don't need asswipes in the military.

What that guy said would have been fine coming from a non military citizen, but was highly in appropriate coming from an active soldier, especially during wartime.

The guy's just after attention ("look at me, I'm political") and there was absolutely no good reason he needed to post this on Facebook.

I hope he's dismissed. He can't be trusted anymore.

I bet his conservative principles will not keep him from filing for VA benefits for a service related injury - Tea Party Lunacy - after he is discharged. Most every single person who has ever volunteered or been drafted knows about politics and criticizing the chain of command.

This doofus most probably thinks he is exercising his 'constitutional' rights. Fool forgot he took an oath and signed up to serve in the military, not a political party.

Like I always say, today's conservatives value ideology over nation.
It seems like you're not taking into account the majority of service members who are conservative and haven't started anti-Obama Facebook pages.

I'm sure it was an innocent mistake. One you probably wouldn't have made if you'd ever served yourself.

What that guy said would have been fine coming from a non military citizen, but was highly in appropriate coming from an active soldier, especially during wartime.

The guy's just after attention ("look at me, I'm political") and there was absolutely no good reason he needed to post this on Facebook.

I hope he's dismissed. He can't be trusted anymore.

I bet his conservative principles will not keep him from filing for VA benefits for a service related injury - Tea Party Lunacy - after he is discharged. Most every single person who has ever volunteered or been drafted knows about politics and criticizing the chain of command.

This doofus most probably thinks he is exercising his 'constitutional' rights. Fool forgot he took an oath and signed up to serve in the military, not a political party.

It seems like you're not taking into account the majority of service members who are conservative and haven't started anti-Obama Facebook pages.

I'm sure it was an innocent mistake. One you probably wouldn't have made if you'd ever served yourself.

Other people aren't the issue. Go back and see I revealed a few things about myself. No innocent mistake. You are making a fool of yourself here.

earlycuyler, LockeJaw, Pale Rider, peach174, theHawk, Warrior102

^I wonder if these six 'Yes' voters realize that they're essentially agreeing that Stein's political views make him mentally disabled.

:lmao:

Y'all got pantsed & cornholed by D on this one, but only Gloryhole102 enjoyed it. :lol:

you saw the poll too right? now the poll is closed to viewing who posted what way.

what am I missing?

earlycuyler, LockeJaw, Pale Rider, peach174, theHawk, Warrior102

^I wonder if these six 'Yes' voters realize that they're essentially agreeing that Stein's political views make him mentally disabled.

:lmao:

Y'all got pantsed & cornholed by D on this one, but only Gloryhole102 enjoyed it. :lol:

you saw the poll too right? now the poll is closed to viewing who posted what way.

what am I missing?

I can still see it.

Other people aren't the issue. Go back and see I revealed a few things about myself. No innocent mistake. You are making a fool of yourself here.

"...today's conservatives value ideology over nation."

I love it when liberals insist they didn't say what they said.

Forum List

Back